Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(10-12-2019, 03:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If you live in the U.S. and don't live under a rock, you have heard about the power company, PG&E, cutting the power off to thousands of people in CA, which they plan to leave off for a few weeks. They said it was to avoid sparking a wildfire, but as you'll see in this video below, the same day the power was cut, some kind of explosion was caught on camera and the wind picked up. And... now we have a wildfire.

Strange, eh?   minusculethinking 

Interestingly, I've also heard news about certain areas in CA having predictions for strong earthquakes. I think the date has already passed, but I haven't heard more about any quakes.
Could the sparks in the video below be caused by earthquakes, or was it intentional using some type of weapon or explosion?

I think the "powers that be" in that area are trying to run people off their land, drive them out so they can lay claim to it as their own, and at the same time be eligible for federal grant money from the affected areas.

What kind of sinister plans do "they" have in the future for CA? 
Are they trying to force the crazy left Liberals to  leave and spread out into other states to infiltrate those of us who still have sound minds and think using logic?

It's weird... just weird.   tinysurprised

CA should just drop off into the ocean and make the U.S. a better place.
If anyone reading this lives out there, I'm sorry, but,  my BEST advice to you is to get out now!

After posting the above, I came across this: Ham radios have been banned in CA. 
Say what?!   tinybighuh

Why would they remove something that is the last line of defense during a disaster, especially a fire or earthquake where other lines of communication may not be available?

Something very weird is going on here. What are they trying to hide?

Looking at this from the "other side", could it be that White Hats are about to go in and make some major arrests and they are using the wildfires as a distraction for the media?

Hmmm... lots to consider here.   minusculethinking 

Quote:The People’s Republic of California is at it again; through unelected state officials, California is severing ties to ham radio repeater owners throughout the state, jeopardizing the lives of millions of Californians who depend on these repeaters  to operate during emergencies.

Last month, repeater operators were sent emails telling them the State would no longer allow them to operate repeaters on public land without paying substantial rental fees. In the letter sent by CAL FIRE, the state claims Ham operators no longer provide a benefit to the state or public safety. They claimed that “constantly changing technological advances” has made Ham radio obsolete during an emergency.

Keep in mind; this is a state that is currently shutting power down in 34 of its counties because its infrastructure cannot handle 20-30 mph winds without risking wildfire breakouts throughout the state.

What is infuriating here is people are going to die because of this decision. It costs the State of California nothing to allow these repeaters on public land; in fact, Ham Radio Operators pay for the equipment and maintain the equipment at their own cost. Ham Radio operators also make nothing from running these radio repeaters; they do so as a service to the public to help ensure the public’s safety during natural disasters and emergencies.

Read more and watch a video here: California Officials declare Ham Radio no longer a benefit; Demands Ham radio repeater infrastructure to be Removed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-12-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM