Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
If you live in the U.S. and don't live under a rock, you have heard about the power company, PG&E, cutting the power off to thousands of people in CA, which they plan to leave off for a few weeks. They said it was to avoid sparking a wildfire, but as you'll see in this video below, the same day the power was cut, some kind of explosion was caught on camera and the wind picked up. And... now we have a wildfire.

Strange, eh?   minusculethinking 

Interestingly, I've also heard news about certain areas in CA having predictions for strong earthquakes. I think the date has already passed, but I haven't heard more about any quakes.
Could the sparks in the video below be caused by earthquakes, or was it intentional using some type of weapon or explosion?

I think the "powers that be" in that area are trying to run people off their land, drive them out so they can lay claim to it as their own, and at the same time be eligible for federal grant money from the affected areas.

What kind of sinister plans do "they" have in the future for CA? 
Are they trying to force the crazy left Liberals to leave and spread out into other states to infiltrate those of us who still have sound minds and think using logic?

It's weird... just weird.   tinysurprised

CA should just drop off into the ocean and make the U.S. a better place.
If anyone reading this lives out there, I'm sorry, but, my BEST advice to you is to get out now!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-12-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM