Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beto Is The New Sheriff In Town.
Remember when you were told that the United States of America's Constitution was part of your reality...?
Well it seems Beto has other ideas... and they applauded him.

Quote:Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47' to keep children safe

'A month after a gunman opened fire at a Walmart in his hometown of El Paso, killing 22 and injuring more,
Beto O'Rourke stood onstage in Houston and was asked about his proposal to buy back military-style assault
weapons.

The question, during the third debate among Democratic presidential candidates, came after several of his
competitors had praised his advocacy for gun control in the aftermath of the mass shooting.
“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” O’Rourke said.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6355]
Beto O'Rourke being tough and then showing his sensitive side with some typical Americans.

Critics call his proposal confiscation.
O’Rourke said the weapons have to go when they’re being used against children. He described meeting a mother
who watched her daughter bleed to death in Odessa after being shot with an AR-15.

Shortly after the debate finished, the O'Rourke campaign started selling a T-shirt with the sound bite on it. 
"Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15. Buy your shirt now:"...'
USA Today:

The piece is badly written as his silly proposal is a buy-back idea and the only thing I'm wondering is
whether the criminal organisations will go along with it.
tinylaughing smallroflmao

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
F B!   No, that doesn't stand for Face Book.  Figure it out.   tinysure
(09-13-2019, 10:57 AM)BIAD Wrote: Remember when you were told that the United States of America's Constitution was part of your reality...?
Well it seems Beto has other ideas... and they applauded him.

Quote:Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47' to keep children safe
USA Today:

Dearest Bobby (I refuse to insult my Mexican brothers by assisting Bobby in confiscating their culture by calling him "Beto" - there are no Mexican O'Rourkes - I believe they are Irish):

My Ar15 and AK47 are ALREADY keeping children safe, thanks. I don't think you want to be the one to threaten their freedom... tough talk is still just talk - put yer money where yer mouth is and come get mine yourself. Anything less is pure cowardice after talking the big talk as if you were a big kid wearing Big Boy britches.

Quote:The piece is badly written as his silly proposal is a buy-back idea and the only thing I'm wondering is
whether the criminal organisations will go along with it.
tinylaughing smallroflmao

I don't know what the criminal organizations will do, although I somehow doubt they'll go along with any "buyback", but I can say for sure that I won't. My guns are MINE, and not for sale to anyone. They are not on the market. When one adds the word "mandatory" before the words "buy back", it's no longer a "buy back", it's confiscation. Furthermore, the seller sets the price in any legitimate transaction, not the buyer. So my guns are not for sale at any price, but if anyone wants to try confiscation, come take them. I never planned on living forever, and anyone coming to confiscate my defensive tackle better not plan on it, either.

At least a few of them won't. This ain't my first rodeo, and I'd bet I've killed more men sober than Bobby has killed drunk.

I may be persuaded to part with the bullets, however, brass not included. Come get some, and we'll see how much I think they're worth, 55 grains at a time.

P.S. -  I also have a 7.62x51 NATO sniper.. erm, I mean DEER rifle that says the AR is the least of your worries. If you can get close enough to me to take the AR out of my hands, you're welcome to it, because I won't be in any shape to need it any more.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’