Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Crazy Bitter Bitch!
Quote:Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president' and 'corrupt human tornado'

Illegitimate  smallroflmao REALLY????? You can not count Non-Citizens Votes, like illegal mexicans in California. 
You Stupid Old Bitch, you need to Shut-Up and go away, Bill was part of Epstein's Pedophilia Buddies.

Quote:Former Secretary of State and presidential campaign rival Hillary Clinton blasted President Trump on Thursday, calling him "illegitimate" and a "corrupt human tornado."

Clinton, who ran against Trump in 2016, added that she supports the House of Representatives' newly launched impeachment inquiry.

"My view is that, given the latest revelation, which is such a blatant effort to use his presidential position to advance his personal and political interests, there should be an impeachment inquiry opened," Clinton told CBS News. "And I think, sadly, there are a number of grounds. But this one is incredibly troubling."

She was referring to the dust-up over a July call between Trump and his counterpart in Ukraine, in which he asked for an inquiry into onetime Vice President Joe Biden, Biden's son Hunter, and their dealings there.

"I believe that -- look there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again. And I’m hoping that both the public and press understand the way Trump plays the game,” she told CBS.
Source

Did you forget that One Big Funny Thing That Happened, Other Than YOU Losing? 
That Fact that you stole the DNC and took control and Outed Bernie the Commie, but you have forgot that and your E-mails and you being linked to this Bull-Shit Russian Callusion Crap!

Mr.G. writes: "She got away with threatening the women in Arkansas her husband raped, she got away with ignoring over 200 urgent requests from an Ambassador in Libya for more security, and all she could say was "What difference does it make" when he and 4 others died because she took no action,  She got away with compromising top secret data, and deleted the evidence which would have convicted her.  

She got away with enough corruption to put millions of dollars in her pocket thru the Clinton Foundation and by selling weapons capable uranium to the russians.  
Thank God she didn't become President. 

But it wasn't because of someone helping Trump. I was because enough people finally saw her for who she really is. Unworthy."
She still doesn't understand that she lost the election because the American voters saw through her lying rhetoric and betrayal of Americans in Benghazi whom she condemned to death.
YOU LOST! Go and have your Depends Changed, You Stink Like Shit!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-27-2019, 08:48 AM)guohua Wrote: But it wasn't because of someone helping Trump. It was because enough people finally saw her for who she really is. Unworthy."
She still doesn't understand that she lost the election because the American voters saw through her lying rhetoric and betrayal of Americans in Benghazi whom she condemned to death.

Yeah, it's not like the date of the attack could be seen as a 'heads-up' to reinforce security at the Diplomatic Compound
in Libya!
Queen Hillary and Obama let Boswell take fall for a deliberate attack and everyone went along with it.
Where Ansar al-Sharia obtained their weapons from is for a different time, but she knew... and she let it happen.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Im sure she will go away and find someone else to have killed and perhaps also find Bill another child to have fun with
(09-27-2019, 09:35 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 08:48 AM)guohua Wrote: But it wasn't because of someone helping Trump. It was because enough people finally saw her for who she really is. Unworthy."

Yeah, it's not like the date of the attack could be seen as a 'heads-up' to reinforce security at the Diplomatic Compound
in Libya!
Queen Hillary and Obama let Boswell take fall for a deliberate attack and everyone went along with it.
Where Ansar al-Sharia obtained their weapons from is for a different time, but she knew... and she let it happen.

Yes, that Corrupt/Lying Bitch is a Murderer!
Quote:According to an exclusive report by Fox News, “Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the Coptic Christian whose short video ‘The Innocence of Muslims’ was initially faulted for sparking the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack at U.S. diplomatic compounds in Libya, is now living in a homeless shelter run by First Southern Baptist Church in Buena Park, Calif. He has served time in prison, been shamed publicly by the White House and threatened with death.”

Hours after reports of the Benghazi attacks emerged, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was one of the first White House officials to blame Nakoula’s fringe YouTube video for motivating the attackers.
Here’s the statement she released via an official channel of the US State Department at 10 PM EST on September 11, 2012:

Quote:Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.
Source

He went to Prison for making a short video about Muslims.
What The FUCK Happened to Free Speech? there is No Free Speech Under Mein Fuhrer Hillary!
Here in this Video you can see Hillary does not care.
Mr.G. here again, Continue from above post.
Quote:2020 VISION? Hillary rock-star treatment at progressive group — profile rises as Trump faces impeachment inquiry

Don't be surprised if she runs for POTUS, these Brain Dead Fools are just Plain Stupid. I'll post the firs paragraph and Prove it.

Quote:Former first lady Hillary Clinton received a wild standing ovation at the 50-year anniversary celebration for NARAL, a nonprofit that advocates for abortions.

NARAL President Ilyse Hogue introduced the “rightful 45th president of the United States” to the 50th Anniversary Celebration Dinner on Thursday at the Capitol Hilton in D.C., where the twice-failed presidential candidate pontificated about President Trump with told-you-sos and her sage advice for the future.
Source[url=http://www.theamericanmirror.com/2020-vision-hillary-rock-star-treatment-at-progressive-group-profile-rises-as-trump-faces-impeachment-inquiry/][/url]
Do you understand just How Crazy These Liberal/Progressive Idiots Are?

I have to say, Here's the hard, cold truth. This nation started its descent into hate filled chaos with the impeachment of Bill Clinton, fully justified because he lied to the American people, the Congress and his own cabinet for 8 long months, then under oath during the civil lawsuit filed by Paul Jones. 

His party and the his mainstream media defended his every word, even after he tried to claim he didn't really lie under oath, it was just an imprecise choice of words. 
What we have learned over the years since is that Bill and Hillary Clinton are grifters in the truest sense of the word. 

They corrupt everything and every person around them. 

They lie to the extent they can not distinguish truth from fiction. 
But the Democratic Party stayed with them all the way, and so did the mainstream media. 
Combined with the Democratic Party strategy of claiming all conservatives and Republicans are racist, sexist bigots, we are now a nation so harshly divided that there is no 4th Estate, no process for establishing actual facts, and no path to reconciliation. 
Her appearance described here is more than ample proof of that. JMHO
MAGA 2020
(09-27-2019, 06:32 PM)guohua Wrote: He went to Prison for making a short video about Muslims.

And oddly enough, Christopher Nolan made a movie called 'The Dark Knight' where a movie-goer called
James Holmes actually saw himself as The Joker and twelve deaths were involved.

Yet Nolan didn't go to jail, so how does that work?
Simple, Basseley Nakoula was the fall-guy because Hillary and her supposedly Hawaiian-born friend were
too high in the system to be effected.

Her face in Mr G's video tells you everything.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-27-2019, 08:48 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:
"I believe that -- look there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again. And I’m hoping that both the public and press understand the way Trump plays the game,” she told CBS.

Yes, there were some "funny things", shenanigans, in that election. One of them that I noticed, which I have not seen mentioned by anyone else, ever, was the vote count. I worked the night of the election. I was supervising a unit of supervisors, and had about 12 supervisors working under me that night. Because they were all supervisors, there was not a lot for me to do - I was just there in case they ran into something that went over THEIR heads, which didn't happen often. Just before I left work at 11 PM EST that night, I checked the election results, and Trump was ahead by about a million votes in the popular vote. I checked again a couple days later, and 4 million more votes had come in - ALL of them for Hillary. ALL 4 MILLION votes for Hillary, not a single one for Trump - what are the odds of that, even in California? NOT ONE vote for Trump out of 4 MILLION votes! Those "mystery votes" were the basis for the Leftist claim that "Hillary won the popular vote" by 3 million votes.

Bullshit. She did NOT win the popular vote, and I give no damns at all what the numbers state NOW. I saw the numbers, watched them climb, and saw HOW they climbed. That was electronic ballot-box stuffing at it's finest. Thank God that, due to the Electoral College, it didn't work for them!

I know that I, for one, DO know "the way Trump plays the game", and I think it's just funny as hell that the Democrats have STILL not caught on, and allow him to lead them around by the nose. For example, I'm 99% certain that Trump "engineered" this "whistle blower" incident, and the Dems swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker. Dumbasses!

What Trump and Company did was find a patsy who was rooting for an opponent, set up this phone call, and then "leaked" the information - which was false - to their mark, who then dutifully ran off to tell on him, and report the "information" he or she had been fed. Note that the patsy admits that they had "no direct knowledge" of the call - only hearsay, which is notoriously false - that's why it's not allowed as testimony in an actual court.

But where do you think that fake "hearsay" came from?

Problem is, the "whistle" the "whistle blower" blew was a DOG WHISTLE - it was engineered as too tantalizing a bit of bait for the usual dogs to pass up, and sure enough, the whole damned pack came a-running, and started barking up an empty tree, with NO GODDAMNED EVIDENCE AT ALL in their eagerness. SO - Trump gets motion in the impeachment efforts he's been trying to push those idiots into doing for several months now. He's got it in motion... just watch and see how that dog pack gets egg all OVER their faces before it's over and done... and the dumbasses did it to themselves. All Trump had to do was a counter-intel op to feed them fake information and them watch their antics. I don't know how many times I've done the same thing myself, and maybe that's why I recognize it.

It works on the same basis as a con game - the mark ALWAYS gets themselves in over their heads due to their own greed. All the master mind does is provide a "too good to be true opportunity", and the mark's OWN GREED dooms them. Same here. The key is finding the right mark, with the right kind of greed, and engineering the right story to take advantage of that. Intelligence agencies do it all the time to feed false information to their opposite numbers.

It's great to watch, for me. I love seeing idiots being given enough rope to hang themselves, and then TYING THEIR OWN NOOSE!

This is going to go unbelievably poorly for the Democarats, and at this point they are already too invested... it's too late to back out now, even if by some weird means, they managed to think just enough to figure it out.

Dumb-shits!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Excellent Conclusion you wrote in the above post  minusculethumbsup2 minusculebeercheers
She hear the Applause and seen a standing ovation and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: 2019-09-27_11-01-34.jpg?itok=s6-RFtrg] Crazy Old Hag see herself in her mind as the POTUS!

Quote:Based on bookies' bets and a few recent actions, speculation is once again starting to grow that Hillary Clinton may be about to enter the Democratic Party presidential nominee race...

First, the repeatedly failed presidential candidate has a suddenly full media schedule this week, making appearances on CBS Sunday Morning, Stephen Colbert, and The View among others.

Secondly, as GatewayPundit notes, in the interview with CBS Sunday Morning that is airing this weekend, Clinton said that things happened during 2016 campaign that will not happen again, implying that she may be planning to try again.

Yes there is a very good possibility she'll run.

Quote:Thirdly, Clinton also asserted that she supports impeachment and thinks that people are attempting to spread “falsehoods” about Joe Biden.
 When did she get 66 Million votes???? I think @"Ninurta" made the same statement.
You can not count the Dead and Illegals as voters and YOU Must Count Every Vote!
Quote:Fourthly, she has stepped up her attacks on Trump's actions dramatically, seemingly forgetting her own:

Quote:I don’t care who you’re for in the Democratic primary, or if you’re a Republican, when the president of the United States, who has taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, uses his position to in effect extort a foreign government for his own political purposes, I think that is very much what the Founders worried about in high crimes and misdemeanors.”

The above statement coming from the Most Corrupt Woman in the World!  tinysure

Source