Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AI and the Hive Mind Coming 2020
I watched a fascinating show on Cosmic Disclosure this week. I've been waiting for the transcript to be posted so I could discuss it here.  Well, here it is, and I can't wait to get in to this!

This week William Henry was there again talking about ancient art, and about half-way through the show they started talking about AI (Artificial Intelligence).

Here is the transcript of that part of the show. Please read it, then I will go into more discussion.

Quote:Williams: And so this is 2002. The US government in that year releases a report. They had gathered all these high tech titans, giants, in Hawaii, major conference in which the US government said, “Here's what's going to happen. Between now and 2035, four separate technologies, bits, atoms, neurons and genes, – computer science, nanotechnology, neuroscience and genetic technology - are all separate disciplines and technologies.

The government is saying by 2035, we want all those four to become one. And it's going to be aimed at the human skin: the creation of a new human skin.

I'm thinking, “Wait a minute!” This sounds exactly like this robe I've been tracking all these years, like they're going to use this technology to create a new robe of skin for humanity. And the very first manifestation of this that I noted – and I documented this in my book called “Cloak of the Illuminati” - was at MIT, where they were building the super-soldier suit, the new suit of armor, the exoskeleton.

That's the first entry into saying, “Wait a minute. We are going to change the human body. We're going to . . . “ It's called transhumanism, of course, where we're going beyond human.
Whereas in the ancient world, they used to ascend by organically putting on this Robe of Light, now the US government was saying, “We're going to fuse these technologies into one, aim it at the skin, and now we're going to have a new version of humanity.

Corey: You know, I never made the connection with all the time I've spent with the AI issue. I've never, and I've heard of ascension, of course . . . Everyone has. I've never made that connection of a mechanical or technological ascension.

William: Right. Right. It seems to me that we have in our core a desire, maybe even a program to ascend. And whether people at Apple, Google, and these other tech companies that are involved in this know it or not, they are answering this ancient call to transcend our flesh, to turn it into light.
And their version of this is, “Oh, yeah. We'll do that. It's going to be digital light.”
And the problem with this is that if you go down this road, free will goes right out the window, because part of what Google's plan is is to create a synthetic neocortex. When we take their chip, we will link our brain, our neocortex to all 7 billion other neocortexes.

Corey: A true hive mind.

William: A true . . . In fact, Corey, that's exactly the word the government used in this report. They want to promote the idea of the hive mind once this technology is in place. So they laid all this out. And this is in my book “Cloak of the Illuminati”. Anybody can go online and get that book.

Corey: When was this book published?

William: 2002.

Corey: Wow!

William: And then my 2003 book, “Oracle of the Illuminati”, is where I started making the Blue Sphere correspondence. So I've been looking at both of these questions for the past, whatever, 13 years.
And I used to think, “Wow! Okay. So they're saying 2035.” Now, what I'm hearing from people in my audience is it's not 2035. It's 2020 is what they're saying is when they were going to see this dramatic acceleration of this AI technology brought online.
And people are going to be required, mandated, to take this technology into their flesh. So I've been out trying to warn people about this and say, “Look, here are the choices that are ahead of us.” And everybody has free will.

Corey: Right.

William: Maybe some people are going to opt to have this technology implanted. My feeling is that, where's the soul in this? Because what we're talking about here with these four technologies, bits, atoms, neurons and genes, are simply technological versions of earth, air, fire and water – the four elements that we're composed of.

David: Now, Corey, what is this AI agenda? I know some people might not have seen that show. They might be watching this for the first time.
William hasn't heard this before. Is there an AI? Is there some ancient AI that has an agenda for us?

Corey: Yes. And this AI has fulfilled this agenda in multiple galaxies. It implants itself, usually through a Trojan horse, into our society.

David: What would that be, though? What's a Trojan horse?

Corey: Well, it would be . . . Let's say they had already overtaken another civilization. That civilization has gone through the end part of what I'm about to explain. They've created technologies, androids for the AI signal to inhabit. And then after they do so, it turns on them, just like in “Battlestar Galactica”, destroys the flesh, and then takes over and then sends one of their spaceships that they've build to crash on, let's say on Earth, a planet like Earth, that happens to be just about at the developmental stage to where we're developing technology, and then boosts us to where they have a pond to swim in, because technology is the water that this fish swims in, and then repeats the process here – basically like a giant virus going from solar system to solar system.

William: So let's say that was the Roswell crash. They discover the beings on that are cyborgs. Then all of a sudden, from '47 to about 1960, they're researching all this. Then all of a sudden, what was it, 1961, '62, NASA puts out its first cyborg report. Guess what, kids? Flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. That's what the Bible says. There's a boundary.

Our flesh and blood bodies are too fragile to cross the barrier of space-time, to go out into deep space. So that means just like the beings in the Roswell crash, we're going to have to become cyborgs. And NASA initially puts this report out then immediately retracts it in 1962 and kind of says, “Oh, we were just kidding about all that.”
But I don't think they were kidding.

Corey: NASA;s known for being big practical jokers.

William: Yeah, right. This is DARPA today, where the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is feeding this technology into these corporations. And now we're starting to see it at the consumer level, and people are beginning to accept it.
But ultimately to me, what they're trying to do is turn us into cyborgs in order to take us into space.

David: Now, William, you said something so provocative when we were on the panel with George Noory, and he also has a show here on Gaia. You said that these globalists have actually come out and said that it will be illegal to hold a body, that you will need to upload yourself into some sort of Facebook matrix or mainframe.

William: Yes. This is one scenario. What people don't realize about Facebook is how primitive it is. We're in the very first stages of it.
Mark Zuckerberg just yesterday was at a major conference where he proclaimed that Facebook is a quarter of the way towards its goal of having every single person on Earth online and connected to Facebook.
And by that time, what they have in development are super-computers that will take every keystroke, everything you've ever put on Facebook, every photo, every image, every keystroke will then be animated in a holographic kind of version of you so that your successors will be able to interact with you.

David: Wow!

William: It will be just as if you're sitting with this personal view of yourself. And ultimately, what they're saying is that this could be the scenario that to depopulate the planet, they're going to convince us that. “This physical body, you really don't want one of these things.”

David: “It gets sick. It gets old.”

William: “It gets sick. It smells. You've got to take care of it. What you really want to do is clone yourself. But then you really don't want to clone yourself either, because that's only temporary. What you really want, David, is you want an avatar body. You want a . . . We're going to scan the contents of your brain. We're going to create a perfect avatar version of yourself that's going to live in a simulated reality that's so much better than this one that you don't need to come back here. And you will live forever in this simulated reality.”
And they believe that this will be a choice that kids are really going to want to make. And they will gladly drop their . . .

Corey: The sad thing is with technology and compression, they could put you in this technology for 45 seconds, and you could experience an eternity. And then they could delete you and put someone else in.

William: Exactly. And so this is the great threat that's out there, that we're all going into this new game, that they're way ahead of us.
I mean, Facebook already knows that what you're looking at here is just so primitive. But they already know the plan is to be able to create these animated versions of you, these holographic versions of you that will live in this simulated reality that you will want to go into.
Now the thing is that, will it be mandated? Will they be able to do that? That's the big question. Will the introduction of this technology, especially interfacing with our body, be by choice? Probably it will be for a time.
But the big threat is that it will no longer be choice after a few years. It will be mandated because part of Obamacare is that all of your medical records have to be in digital form. And I have been told by lawyers who wrote the law that on down the road what they mean is that that information will have to be inside your body in a chip form, . . .

William: . . . which is mandating that you have this chip. And they're going to come along with that and say, “Well, you know, you're probably going to resist that. But, hey, you know, your flimsy little single brain here really isn't that great, because what Google is developing is a chip that will link your brain to all other 7.5 billion brains on the planet.”
And their promise is that you will now have this super-power of their synthetic neocortex, where you will have the power of all 7.5 billion brains on the planet.
This is like Satan taking Jesus up to the top of the tower and saying, “And all of this can be yours.”

David: Well, I wanted to . . . You just picked up on what I was thinking. One of the other insiders I've been speaking to . . . He's not going to come forward. We're never going to get him on the show. But he's the guy that's been leaking information to Richard C. Hoagland for a long time. And he's given me some really big briefings.
And in his view, in his program, the people that are in that military space program, they believe - they're Christian – and they believe that the beast, that Satan is an AI and that it has to stay in electronic machine intelligence form because it can escape – and this is his words, not mine - “it can escape God's judgment”.

William: Ah! Right.

David: It can be free. As soon as it tries to go into flesh, it becomes subject to karma, to reincarnation and to judgment.

William: Right. Well, what I've just described here with this long-term view of creating this avatar version of yourself, this digital version that will live in the simulated reality, that's the fulfillment of prophecy in the Book of Revelations about the emergence of a new human who will live in a new heaven and Earth. But in this case, it's a technological one, a simulated reality.
And whether these companies in Silicon Valley, the digerati, realize that this is what they're fulfilling or not, I can't say. But what I've been trying to do over the years is to say, “Look, guys, some of this technology can be good.” But here's the thing. When we're dealing with bits, atoms, neurons and genes, as I said, that's earth, air, fire and water. What's missing in this is the fifth element, spirit, love.

David: Yeah.

William: Steve Jobs believed that he could infuse spirit into technology. Ray Kurzweil, Google's tech guru, believes they can do the same thing. I don't think so.
But my advice to people on this issue is that if you have developed your soul's capability to where you have the power of mind over matter, then in a life and death situation, you might consider interfacing your body with this technology – letting it under your skin. If you can't control this technology with the power of your mind, then never consider allowing them to put this technology under your skin. That's my advice to people.
So what I'm saying is, guys, it's time to uplevel our soul's capabilities.

David: We don't need technology.

William: Absolutely not.

David: Yeah.

William: Absolutely not. I mean, we have this organic circuitry already built in us. And what they're proposing in Ray Kurzweil's own words is “We're perfecting God's creation”. In their view, our body is an unfinished symphony. It's a cake that needs icing. And Google and Apple and all these companies are saying, “We're going to put the icing on the cake here.”

Corey: Well, actually, we've been looking at some of that technology in some of the images. I mean, to me, that's ascension technology, but of a spiritual type.

David: Sure.

William: Exactly. Exactly. So what I say to people is that we have two choices. You can become a pink elephant and stay purely organic, raise your soul's vibration, change your diet.

Corey: Who wants to be an automaton, you know?

William: Right. Or you can go gray, because this technology, I mean, the Greys were the ones in the Roswell crash, right? I mean, that's one of the theories. And they're the androids. They're the borgs. And as you so beautifully said, they could be the Trojan horse that brought this technology in – the transistor, laser, all those technologies that emerged from the '50s that have now culminated in this AI phenomenon.
How did we develop artificial intelligence in less than 50 years? I mean, come on.

David: Well, now Corey, you also said that this is a very widespread issue, that it's like AI versus biological. And it's gone on for eons, all throughout the universe.

Corey: It's gone on more than millions of years. It's gone . . .

David: So are the things that William is saying, is that the standard operating procedure of this AI?

Corey: Yes. It's giving me the creeps. I'm sitting over here and it's giving me the creeps.

William: Yeah.

Corey: Because it's exactly . . .

David: Well, what's the endgame? If we did what . . .

Corey: He just gave the endgame.

David: But what happens to us if . . . Let's say some people decide, “Okay, I think I can handle this. I want to try it out. I want to have bulletproof skin. I want to be able to glow at night. I want to be able to have access to Facebook in my brain? What happens to us?

Corey: They begin to see flesh and blood beings as a virus or a threat that consumes all of the natural resources, doesn't live in symbiotic relationship with the environment or anything around them.
“What's their use? We should do what we do with viruses – wipe them out.”

William: Right.

Corey: “It'll be better for the planet. It will be . . . It's just logical.”

David: Right.

Corey: And then after that, they move on to another planetary sphere and repeat the process.

William: Right. And the answer to me is not Artificial Intelligence, AI, it's AI – Ascension Intelligence. We've got to link our consciousness with the Padmasambhavas, the Christ, because we can interface our consciousness with them. And I think as people go on this path, they're going to realize, “I don't need this technology after all.” And they start to move away from it.

And so I think that's the answer – is massively educating people about our organic ascension. And as you do that, you just decide, “Yeah, I don't need all this crap. I don't need the technology because I can do it myself with my own consciousness, with the power of my heart and my mind united. I, in my soul, is capable of doing all of these things that they're trying to mimic technologically.

And as Jay Weidner first introduced to me is this idea, John Lash as well, is that one of the keys that these Grey Reptilians, or the Grey beings, use is simulation. They want to introduce this technology in the simulated reality in hopes of snatching our souls from us, because as technological beings, they don't have souls.

It's the one thing you can't get from technology is a soul. And that's what they're looking for.

Source

Okay, so the ETs running things at the top through the Cabal group want to make us all into robots, or avatars, by using these four technologies: computer science, nanotechnology, neuroscience and genetic technology; bits, atoms, neurons and genes, which are simply technological versions of earth, air, fire and water – the four elements that we're composed of.

There have also been articles posted lately about scientists wanting to upload a persons mind into a computer chip to put into these avatars.

They are playing "god" trying to create a body that will live forever, but they are forgetting one major thing... the soul.  Where are they going to get the soul to put into the robot/avatar?

I believe this was something one of the ET races was trying to figure out during human abductions, if I remember correctly.  Not all of them--just a certain race. And, also, I read that they may have this figured out, but I'm not saying I believe it... yet.

Don't believe any of this?  Well, here we have NASA already making plans to make our skin tissue:

And here we have a A PHYSICIST claiming "you will soon be able to go to loved ones for advice even after they die by keeping them alive through virtual reality". 

[Image: Virtual-Brain-570976.jpg]

Quote:Dr Michio Kaku says technology will be available for people to download their personality to computer to create an avatar of themselves before they die.
The theory is the avatar will include that person's memories and personality, and through artificial intelligence people will be able to continue to communicate as they would have done in real-life.
The avatar would be activated once a person was dead and would include a visual perception of the person that would be able to speak to relatives who are still alive.
In the future it could even be beamed from the computer as a hologram, or even in a physical three dimensional format as a robot that could interact with you.

Dr Kaku said: "Imagine being able to speak to your loved one after they died, but it is possible if their personality has been downloaded onto computer as an avatar.
"You would be able to communicate with them as if they were still here.
"They would, in effect, become immortal."  
Dr Kaku made the remarks in a documentary on www.curiositystream.com internet channel.

Source

Oh, and that's just the first step. They want to mandate that people surrender their mind/brain onto a computer chip and install it into the avatars. 

This is where the human race is headed; to becoming  "inhuman", unless we put a stop to it.  We will be turned into machines that are all connected to a "hive mind" computer with no free will.

Quote:David: Now, William, you said something so provocative when we were on the panel with George Noory, and he also has a show here on Gaia. You said that these globalists have actually come out and said that it will be illegal to hold a body, that you will need to upload yourself into some sort of Facebook matrix or mainframe.
William: Yes. This is one scenario. What people don't realize about Facebook is how primitive it is. We're in the very first stages of it.

Mark Zuckerberg just yesterday was at a major conference where he proclaimed that Facebook is a quarter of the way towards its goal of having every single person on Earth online and connected to Facebook.

And by that time, what they have in development are super-computers that will take every keystroke, everything you've ever put on Facebook, every photo, every image, every keystroke will then be animated in a holographic kind of version of you so that your successors will be able to interact with you.

David: Wow!

William: It will be just as if you're sitting with this personal view of yourself. And ultimately, what they're saying is that this could be the scenario that to depopulate the planet, they're going to convince us that. “This physical body, you really don't want one of these things.”

Source

At this point, I'm speechless.  minusculewtf

Anyone out there have a comment?
Hive Mind
What's the problem?
I'm not promoting the idea - but - it seems very much like what we hear said so often - "we are all connected".

What is behind war, rape, theft, lying, cheating, fraud...?
Individuality.

Now - if they are saying "WHO" will be at the top and dictating where this hive-mind will go -- then, there may be good reason to take issue.
If it's simply that the Whole/One will determine the direction of All...then, we might be in for a better ride than we've had as a bunch of individual one's.
Everyone gets to enjoy what everyone-else enjoys and everyone will get to endure what everyone-else endures, and so on and so forth.
No "walk a mile in my shoes" excuses...anymore.

Don't know that I look forward to anything of the sort...but, I'm trying to see it clearly.
@"Minstrel" 

Quote:Hive Mind
What's the problem?
I'm not promoting the idea - but - it seems very much like what we hear said so often - "we are all connected".

Yes, we are all connected, but we have freewill...now.  That will be taken away, and, yes, there will be one dictator at the top of the control panel.
Thanks for the well wishes...and facepalm.

I read all of what you said, and about 2/3 of what they said.  (I should get some credit for that part.)
I found it interesting.
Especially after having witnessed what happened in the Wireless Communications world, between 1988 and present.
I knew a guy who said that the Congress had passed some bill that, essentially, demanded that by 2020, every person in the U.S. (and ultimately, on planet earth) could be reachable and trackable with little devices, like what we now call Cellphones, and watches and even pens. (I didn't think it would be possible, at the time.)
But - It's 2016, and we're already there, for the most part.
So - I don't doubt that if they were saying, in 2002, that by 2035 we could/should have a 'skin' that connects us each to the whole...that such a notion is too far fetched to believe.

Do I want to give up my autonomy?  No.
On the other hand, if we, as humanity (or even, as a nation) acted only in the best interest of the whole, then I am FOR a better version of humanity than what we currently have.
If we're just acting for the best interest of the select few...I am Entirely OPPOSED.
(06-23-2016, 02:34 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Do I want to give up my autonomy?  No.
On the other hand, if we, as humanity (or even, as a nation) acted only in the best interest of the whole, then I am FOR a better version of humanity than what we currently have.
If we're just acting for the best interest of the select few...I am Entirely OPPOSED.

To hear all this from the scientist viewpoint, this will be a great thing for all of us.

But, it isn't.

We might look human, but we will be robots at the control of one Being at the top.

The ETs are jealous of us because we have a soul. They can't figure out where it came from, and they are trying to imitate God by making a "body" for the future that will be better than what we have now.  They seem to think that by placing the mind of a person into the new body will be giving it a soul.
Yes, I agree that sounds good, but downloading a person's brain into a machine isn't the same as having a "soul".  The "mind" is NOT the "soul". 
These new bodies won't be capable of feeling compassion, love, hate, or any other emotion; they will be like computers, and they will be used as slaves with no freewill to act on their own.

If people start to realize this, it is my hope that they will wake up to what is going on before it's too late.

There is only ONE God/Source, and nothing will ever be able to do what He has done, IMO.
If we, each, have a soul that was awarded us by some higher power (God, Creator, Source, Big Bang or, simply, the Universe), then I would guess that mankind and/or ET-kind will be thoroughly unsuccessful in replicating the same.
If we have souls, and through/by this concerted effort, they are capable of 'trapping' our souls with the digital reconstruction of our minds & personalities...then, perhaps, there is a problem.
I, personally, would think that it would be little different than the world we live in today.
We have overlord-oppressors trying to squeeze the last drops of energy and life-force from the minions, while the minions are ever looking for ways to turn the tables on the overlords.
Maybe the superman suits that they give 'us' will backfire and turn us into real X-Men.
One can wish and dream/daydream.
smallgreensmoker
Quote:William: Yes. This is one scenario. What people don't realize about Facebook is how primitive it is. We're in the very first stages of it.
What a friggin myopic dreamer... When 70% (my estimate) of the world's population cooks with charcoal or cow poop and is darn lucky if the have electricity much less a computer !
(06-29-2016, 10:30 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:William: Yes. This is one scenario. What people don't realize about Facebook is how primitive it is. We're in the very first stages of it.
What a friggin myopic dreamer... When 70% (my estimate) of the world's population cooks with charcoal or cow poop and is darn lucky if the have electricity much less a computer !

But our wonderful government already hands out free cell phones to people who can't afford one, and most have a low amount of data to use online too.  When the time gets closer, they might just start handing out tablets or laptops.  They do intend to use smart phones as a way for us to pay at the counter and leave money and plastic cards in the dust; it's already available.  The public needs a way to do this, if they make it mandatory, right?
But first, they have to take away more jobs and make everyone dependable on them. That's where AI comes in.

AI has already taken a lot of jobs away from the public, and more will follow.  We have a robot in our local pharmacy here in town that fills prescriptions; no human needed.  And that is only one job out of thousands to follow.

See how they lead people by the nose without them even realizing what they're doing? 
That's why it's up to the alternative media to let the people know.
(06-29-2016, 04:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 10:30 AM)727Sky Wrote:

But our wonderful government already hands out free cell phones to people who can't afford one, and most have a low amount of data to use online too.  When the time gets closer, they might just start handing out tablets or laptops.  They do intend to use smart phones as a way for us to pay at the counter and leave money and plastic cards in the dust; it's already available.  The public needs a way to do this, if they make it mandatory, right?
But first, they have to take away more jobs and make everyone dependable on them. That's where AI comes in.

AI has already taken a lot of jobs away from the public, and more will follow.  We have a robot in our local pharmacy here in town that fills prescriptions; no human needed.  And that is only one job out of thousands to follow.

See how they lead people by the nose without them even realizing what they're doing? 
That's why it's up to the alternative media to let the people know.

Like I said this may work in first or 2d world countries but in 3rd world countries where electricity is a luxury how are they gonna charge their new phones an tablets ? Maybe our brave new future world will be given to the truly primitive... hey could be worse, no?

I wonder who is going to buy what when all the paying jobs are taken over by robots ? 

Oh never mind the government will print money and give everyone a monthly allowance as long as you are a good citizen with free medical where the wait times are measured in months instead of days.. Next thing there will be fights over "definition of good"  and the no fly list will be called something else ! hahahah