Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
(11-12-2020, 10:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 10:03 PM)VioletDove Wrote: One of my first memories was from when I was around three years old. My parents, brother and I lived in this tiny one bedroom house. My brother and I would sleep in the living room. I remember there being a bed on one wall where my brother slept. I guess I split my time between the sofa and my parents room. 

This one night I woke up and saw the most terrifying thing. It was sitting on the foot of my brother’s bed. There was enough light coming in the window, either from the moon or a street light, that I could make out the creature. It was small and kind of hunched up with ears pointed out to the side. I remember thinking it looked like Yoda but more sinister. I cried for my parents. When they got there it was gone. We moved soon after. 

I have more stories of strange things happening throughout my life as every house I’ve lived in seems to be haunted. Even here I’ve had lights turn on by themselves and I had to unplug the window unit upstairs when not using it because it did as well. Nothing as scary as that creature though. 

Oh I once saw silhouette of something very tall outside my window in a different childhood home. It was just standing there. After I turned on the light and called my mom it was gone.

@"VioletDove", that sort of reminds me off my cousin, the one where I saw my first ghost, waking up in the middle of the night and there was a little short monster standing right there beside her. She screamed and it disappeared.

She said it looked like a little ...  dang it, my mind just went blank. 

Sort of like this, but that's not exactly the image I'm looking for.  She said it was just standing there staring at her with an evil grin on it's face.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thevintagenews.com%...f=1&nofb=1]

I’ve never heard of anyone else seeing anything like this until now. That does look something like it except the ears were more pointed. I didn’t see it’s face though it’s back was toward me. 

Sometimes I think it may have harmed my brother if I hadn’t started crying for my parents.
My grandfather had colon cancer and they operated on him but there was a complication and he wound up having a heart attack on the table so they pulled the plug on the surgery and put him on ice in the ICU.

I spent the night at a friends house and had a dream that I was walking through the Hospital and I seen a room that was all blue. When I walked into the room I felt something grab me by my wrist. I looked down at my Grandfather who was in a tub filled with blood and he cried "I love you so much Daniel!" 

I woke up and my friend's Mother was talking to me with a phone in her hand. It was my Mother asking me to come home soon as she had important news...I already knew before answering the phone that he had passed away at that very moment...
(11-12-2020, 11:37 PM)Bloodstained Wrote: My grandfather had colon cancer and they operated on him but there was a complication and he wound up having a heart attack on the table so they pulled the plug on the surgery and put him on ice in the ICU.

I spent the night at a friends house and had a dream that I was walking through the Hospital and I seen a room that was all blue. When I walked into the room I felt something grab me by my wrist. I looked down at my Grandfather who was in a tub filled with blood and he cried "I love you so much Daniel!" 

I woke up and my friend's Mother was talking to me with a phone in her hand. It was my Mother asking me to come home soon as she had important news...I already knew before answering the phone that he had passed away at that very moment...

Confirms (for me) that there is life after death, and you have a gift for communicating with them. Sorry about your Grandfather.
(11-12-2020, 11:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 11:37 PM)Bloodstained Wrote: My grandfather had colon cancer and they operated on him but there was a complication and he wound up having a heart attack on the table so they pulled the plug on the surgery and put him on ice in the ICU.

Confirms (for me) that there is life after death, and you have a gift for communicating with them. Sorry about your Grandfather.
It's interesting you say that...as I recently had a very dark moment and wanted nothing more than to end it. So I left my place and walked fast and steady toward the River where I had every intention to walk into and let the strong current take me away...it's not often that I feel that way, I had a moment of weakness. 

So I'm almost there...and I hear a voice "DANIEL CORRIER!" Shocked a bit, I look over and see this big man whom I have never met before in my life and immediately my brain wants to know how this guy knows my name...but I worded it this way I said "Excuse me...what did you just say?" The guy smiles at me...he says "It's such a beautiful day isn't it?" And I reluctantly reply "Ya...it is..." and he just keeps walking and turns his head and says "You just gotta look up at the sun!"

Take it as you may...this guy saved my life...I'm like 100% certain that there is a God and that there is purpose for my life and he wants me to stick around.
(11-13-2020, 12:30 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: It's interesting you say that...as I recently had a very dark moment and wanted nothing more than to end it. So I left my place and walked fast and steady toward the River where I had every intention to walk into and let the strong current take me away...it's not often that I feel that way, I had a moment of weakness. 

So I'm almost there...and I hear a voice "DANIEL CORRIER!" Shocked a bit, I look over and see this big man whom I have never met before in my life and immediately my brain wants to know how this guy knows my name...but I worded it this way I said "Excuse me...what did you just say?" The guy smiles at me...he says "It's such a beautiful day isn't it?" And I reluctantly reply "Ya...it is..." and he just keeps walking and turns his head and says "You just gotta look up at the sun!"

Take it as you may...this guy saved my life...I'm like 100% certain that there is a God and that there is purpose for my life and he wants me to stick around.

That's what you call an angel in human disguise. 

We all have them, and they "appear" when we need them most.   minusculethumbsup2
(11-13-2020, 12:35 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 12:30 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: It's interesting you say that...as I recently had a very dark moment and wanted nothing more than to end it. So I left my place and walked fast and steady toward the River where I had every intention to walk into and let the strong current take me away...it's not often that I feel that way, I had a moment of weakness. 

We all have them, and they "appear" when we need them most.   minusculethumbsup2

I'm having a moral dilemma...I used to love smoking weed and I feel like lately I don't like how it makes it harder for me to feel emotions the way I would if I weren't smoking it...i recently took a week off and I started getting good REM sleep because THC suppresses my dreams. My name is Daniel, the Bible has a couple Daniels and the one I am assosciated with was a dreamer who advised a King. I feel like I'm letting myself down if I smoke too much and suppress my dreams...you guys think I'm being too hard on myself or should I follow a path of abstinence?
(11-13-2020, 01:39 AM)Bloodstained Wrote:

I'm having a moral dilemma...I used to love smoking weed and I feel like lately I don't like how it makes it harder for me to feel emotions the way I would if I weren't smoking it...i recently took a week off and I started getting good REM sleep because THC suppresses my dreams. My name is Daniel, the Bible has a couple Daniels and the one I am assosciated with was a dreamer who advised a King. I feel like I'm letting myself down if I smoke too much and suppress my dreams...you guys think I'm being too hard on myself or should I follow a path of abstinence?

A little bit is okay, but, in my opinion, too much can dull your senses. Try smoking less and less until you reach abstinence all together.
I know when I used to smoke, I had no idea what "clear-headed" felt like until I quit altogether.
That was back when I was a teen/early twenties.  I tried one a few years ago for my back pain, but I was so paranoid, I couldn't enjoy it. Haven't smoked since.
I like knowing I have all my facilities ready to go should I need them in an emergency. (That would be my brain.)
(11-13-2020, 03:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

A little bit is okay, but, in my opinion, too much can dull your senses. Try smoking less and less until you reach abstinence all together.
I know when I used to smoke, I had no idea what "clear-headed" felt like until I quit altogether.
That was back when I was a teen/early twenties.  I tried one a few years ago for my back pain, but I was so paranoid, I couldn't enjoy it. Haven't smoked since.
I like knowing I have all my facilities ready to go should I need them in an emergency. (That would be my brain.)

I am hoping this is a good place for Mandela Effect postings because I just noticed a secondary wave of an already popular Mandela example. 

I used to tell people about Steamboat Mickey and how it's weird that if Mickey didn't wear suspenders...then why does he have the buttons...but better yet, why does he snap his straps with his thumbs? 

I would then show the video and point it out when he would spin the wheel he would snap...i just tried pulling this up for a friend and guess what? He doesn't snap anymore...I even found this on Reddit...

[Image: Screenshot-20201112-225545-Chrome.jpg]
(11-13-2020, 04:07 AM)Bloodstained Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 03:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I am hoping this is a good place for Mandela Effect postings because I just noticed a secondary wave of an already popular Mandela example. 

I used to tell people about Steamboat Mickey and how it's weird that if Mickey didn't wear suspenders...then why does he have the buttons...but better yet, why does he snap his straps with his thumbs? 

I would then show the video and point it out when he would spin the wheel he would snap...i just tried pulling this up for a friend and guess what? He doesn't snap anymore...I even found this on Reddit...

[Image: Screenshot-20201112-225545-Chrome.jpg]

@Bloodstained, you can post here, or you can go to this thread where the topic is only about the Mandela Effect; your choice:  http://www.rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=333
One time when I was babysitting Mikey and his sister Kristen...we were all bored along with my brother Anthony. Anthony told then I owned one of those Parker Brothers Ouija boards. They went nuts and begged me to try it and I said sure because up until that point I had only really tried it with one other person and it didn't seem to work. 

It was nighttime and we were in my basement using the board. It started moving around...people accused others of fraud...but we weren't certain...so we took turns asking questions and it had answers...so Kristen asked it's name and it said it's name I think It was Robert or Rob...and Mikey asked "Hey Rob...are you here with us?" And it flew down to Yes instantly and I wouldn't have thought much of this experience but the moment it hit Yes the backdoor went BANG...BANG...BANG...I bolted up the stairs as fast as I could...nobody...I even ran outside an searched for some movement...nothing...it was creepy!

That very same basement not long after I awoke one night and I realized I was paralyzed. I could move knly my head as the rest of my body was like a rock. I had some serious visions...there were these things that looked human but kinda also looked like Cenobites and they were sawed off at the waist and two of them crawled out of my fridge and you could see the entrails smearing across the floor as they crawled...I looked to the corner of the room and at the bottom of the stairs I saw a very very tall figure wrapped in darkness and clutching a book. He spoke to me in my head and taunted me. "You have no power...you cannot move no matter how hard you try..." and stubborn as I am I thought "Oh yeah?" And I tried to get up but couldn't...so I kept pushing and as I pushed he laughed and then I thought about how terrifying it would be to succumb to this and freaked out and just have it my all and I lifted myself...when I did that the things on the floor disappeared but he did not. Then he spoke in my head again but it wasn't english and he was ashamed like he had failed and the  walked up two or three steps and disappeared.

I went to a Christian Summer Camp that Summer...I didn't even sign up...I was just outside at the right time...Nick was talking about going and asked me to go with him because he'd he bored to tears...I said sure...he pulled strings and got me signed up even though it was too late to register...I gave my life to God that Summer and haven't looked back since. 

My spiritual path is an interesting tale in itself as well. I can tell you all about direct encounters with God's will if you guys are into that sort of thing as well.
I think your religious/spiritual experiences would be more appropriate in this forum: http://rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48

This one is for the more "spooky" paranormal experiences.

You'll need to find a thread there to add to, or make a new one yourself.
Here is ONE of my stories where I received help from my guardian angel, or spirit guide. I had many more experiences where some outside force saved me over the years.

When I was in my early twenties I was driving down a country two-lane road when I came upon an extremely sharp curve. As I approached the curve I heard a voice in my head saying, "STOP!" I was startled and wondered where that voice came from, and if I really heard it?
Again the voice said, "Pull off the road as far as you can, and STOP!!"

The voice was so demanding, I obeyed. Just as I got over in the grass and sat there for a couple of seconds wondering if I was losing my mind, a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road!
If I hadn't pulled off the road, I would have been hit head-on and probably killed!

I about went into shock. I pulled back onto the road and stopped at the first available place (a country store) to compose myself!

I have rarely actually heard a voice in my head like I did that time since that experience, but I get extremely strong feelings (for lack of a better way to describe it) sometimes, and I know when it's someone from the other side speaking to me, or just my own thoughts.
This one involves quantum jumping. This didn't happen to me, but I witnessed it:

There was a very narrow two-lane bridge on the road going from town to the house where I grew up. One day my sister, cousin, and I were going to town in my sister's car, and my girlfriend and her husband were following behind us in their V.W. Beetle. As we approached this narrow bridge we saw a semi tractor-trailer in front of us stopped at the beginning of the bridge. He was waiting on another semi to cross coming from the other direction. There wasn't enough room for both to pass at the same time.
As the approaching semi reached the end of the bridge my girlfriend came up behind me and passed us in the other lane as we sat waiting for the semi to exit the bridge. I was yelling at them (although they couldn't hear me), "STOP! STOP! AHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"
There was absolutely no way her car could have made it through the space of the stopped semi and the one coming off the bridge.
I watched wide-eyed in fear of seeing my friend killed before my eyes!

All of a sudden she was on the other side of the narrow space between the two big trucks, safe without even a scratch to the car! 'This was IMPOSSIBLE, but I saw it with my own eyes!', I thought to myself. Everyone in our car was in awe of what just happened.
When we all reached the other side of the bridge, my friend had pulled off at a wide place off the road. I pulled up behind her and asked her what happened. She said her brakes went out. All she could do was go around us, or hit us in the rear of our car, so she went around.
When she saw the situation ahead she said she knew she was about to be hit head-on by the semi, so she let go of the steering wheel, put her hands over her face, and waited for the crash. When it didn't happen she looked up and they were in the middle of the bridge unharmed! She took a hold of the steering wheel again at that point.

Her husband couldn't stand up for awhile because his legs were too shaky to hold him. They were both shaken up, to say the least, but after awhile, we all got back on the road. Her brakes didn't give any more trouble after that. Hummm... ( I always wondered about the timing on the brakes going out, and it not happening again afterwards. Must have been some personal lesson in there somewhere!)

After years of not understanding how that happened, I now know they quantum jumped to the other side. I didn't know anything about quantum jumping then.

This incident not only involves quantum jumping, but also when angels step in to help us. I believe when she let go of the steering wheel an angel took over guiding the car to safety. Otherwise, the car could have gone off the side of the bridge and plunged into the river! There is no other explanation I can come up with.
Back when I was working, a co-worker told me that as she was driving to work she rounded a curve and there was a lady standing in the road dressed in clothing from what looked like maybe the 1920's. It was just turning dark, but she could still see her. She had to swerve to miss hitting her... that alone scared the crap out of her!
She said the lady just stood there staring at her, not moving. Then she said the more she thought about it, she realized what she had seen was a ghost.
When she got home the next day, she called some neighbors (she hadn't lived in the area long) and asked about the woman. They told her there had been other people see the woman in the road over the years, but no one knows her, so they think she is a ghost.

This was probably a residual imprint of the woman from the way she described it. Maybe she was killed in that spot, or something really important happened to her there. Who knows?!

Two weeks after this happened to my co-worker, my cousin called to tell me as she was driving home around dusk there was a huge black mass that appeared in the middle of the road in front of her. She didn't have time to avoid it. She drove right through it, and she saw it as it passed beside her in her car. She said it made a "swooshing" sound as it passed through.
She was freaked out when she called me! Her 2 adult children were in the car with her, and they saw it too.
Black masses aren't usually good news. I wonder if it was trying to make her wreck?
(11-12-2020, 02:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:11 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: The woods behind Perry Ct. In Marysville are haunted. My friends and I have experienced several phenomena as a group. There was a particular Summer between 2000-2002 we camped outside in our backyards a lot and talked philosophy/theology or just hung out and listened to Jay play on his guitar.

One night we were hanging out at the jungle gym/swings that are directly in front of the entrance to the forest and Jay said "Guys am I nuts or is there a person standing under that streetlight?" So we all get closer and there is this gathering of mist under the light and there appeared to be a silhouette in the middle of the mist...but it wasn't clear amd nobody wanted to find out for sure so we headed back to Jay's backyard where we had 2 tents setup for camping. We chilled in the tents and calmed down a bit. We get out again and just a moment later Jay shouts "FUCK OFF!" Startled, I look to where he's pointing and he says "Do you see that?" And sure enough...that small cloud of mist had travelled all the way over to where we were camping. It was super weird.

Another night we were hanging out on my front deck and we heard this loud BANG! The sound came from the park area so we ran over...I would say it took us no more than 5-10 seconds from hearing the sound to arriving at the park entrance and this jungle gym...which weighed God knows how many pounds...flipped completely upside down, I even remember how the yellow slide just flopped downward and how silly it looked. We tried to flip it back but to no avail. The adults were pretty angry the next day as it took ten of us or so to get it flipped back over and we got chewed out because they thought we did it on purpose as some sort of prank.

@"Bloodstained", that's freaky, especially about the shadow man.

I saw my first ghost when I was six. It was peeping around the corner of the house when my cousins and I were outside playing. It was just dusk out, so it showed up good enough to see; it was white. I screamed and started running for the door of their house with them right behind me, although they didn't know why I was screaming.
I told them what I saw when we got inside. We went back to tell my Aunt who was sewing in the bedroom, but she didn't believe us.
When we went back into the living room, couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes, every window in there was up; not so when we first went in.
I'm not sure if it was the same night, or a different time, but when we went to bed (I was staying the night), I awoke sometime in the middle of the night and saw a person standing in the hallway. It wasn't my Aunt. Gave me the creepiest feeling! I pulled the covers over my head and that's all I remember about that.

Ever since that night, I had all kinds of paranormal incidents. I'm in my sixties now, and still have them, but they no longer scare me.  I just threaten to bring out the sage and things calm down very quickly.   tinylaughing

I'm calling it a hoax for trying to get attention.  minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(11-19-2020, 02:04 AM)kdog Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:11 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: The woods behind Perry Ct. In Marysville are haunted. My friends and I have experienced several phenomena as a group. There was a particular Summer between 2000-2002 we camped outside in our backyards a lot and talked philosophy/theology or just hung out and listened to Jay play on his guitar.

One night we were hanging out at the jungle gym/swings that are directly in front of the entrance to the forest and Jay said "Guys am I nuts or is there a person standing under that streetlight?" So we all get closer and there is this gathering of mist under the light and there appeared to be a silhouette in the middle of the mist...but it wasn't clear amd nobody wanted to find out for sure so we headed back to Jay's backyard where we had 2 tents setup for camping. We chilled in the tents and calmed down a bit. We get out again and just a moment later Jay shouts "FUCK OFF!" Startled, I look to where he's pointing and he says "Do you see that?" And sure enough...that small cloud of mist had travelled all the way over to where we were camping. It was super weird.

Another night we were hanging out on my front deck and we heard this loud BANG! The sound came from the park area so we ran over...I would say it took us no more than 5-10 seconds from hearing the sound to arriving at the park entrance and this jungle gym...which weighed God knows how many pounds...flipped completely upside down, I even remember how the yellow slide just flopped downward and how silly it looked. We tried to flip it back but to no avail. The adults were pretty angry the next day as it took ten of us or so to get it flipped back over and we got chewed out because they thought we did it on purpose as some sort of prank.

@"Bloodstained", that's freaky, especially about the shadow man.

I saw my first ghost when I was six. It was peeping around the corner of the house when my cousins and I were outside playing. It was just dusk out, so it showed up good enough to see; it was white. I screamed and started running for the door of their house with them right behind me, although they didn't know why I was screaming.
I told them what I saw when we got inside. We went back to tell my Aunt who was sewing in the bedroom, but she didn't believe us.
When we went back into the living room, couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes, every window in there was up; not so when we first went in.
I'm not sure if it was the same night, or a different time, but when we went to bed (I was staying the night), I awoke sometime in the middle of the night and saw a person standing in the hallway. It wasn't my Aunt. Gave me the creepiest feeling! I pulled the covers over my head and that's all I remember about that.

Ever since that night, I had all kinds of paranormal incidents. I'm in my sixties now, and still have them, but they no longer scare me.  I just threaten to bring out the sage and things calm down very quickly.   tinylaughing

I'm calling it a hoax for trying to get attention.  minusculebeercheers
You're entitled to that opinion. Just for the record though, the reason why you think that is more than likely due to the copy and paste nature of ghost stories...they all seem the same because that's the reality of it all. For instance if I was talking about a new car I just bought and mentioned that I suped up the confibrilator...you should be assuming that I am a liar. If everybody was reciting experiences that shared no similarities...then I might find even myself skeptical.
@"Bloodstained" 

A Shadow Man can be really creepy and they appear to be watching you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-08-2020, 10:46 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Bloodstained" 

Shadow People are dangerous.  Not the ones that just look like black "ghosts". They are just negative human spirits; it's the "race" (for lack of a better word) of evil beings that are the dangerous ones. They are not, nor have they ever been human.
(12-08-2020, 10:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Shadow People are dangerous.  Not the ones that just look like black "ghosts". They are just negative human spirits; it's the "race" (for lack of a better word) of evil beings that are the dangerous ones. They are not, nor have they ever been human.

Quote:They are not, nor have they ever been human.

Really!!??
Never heard of them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-08-2020, 11:00 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 10:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Quote:They are not, nor have they ever been human.

Really!!??
Never heard of them.

Amy, from the Dead Files t.v. show has talked about them a lot.  She says they have never been human. Referred to them like some would refer to an ET race, but she doesn't know where they come from.
Others with a Christian teaching would probably refer to them as demons. I don't know what they are, but they are very evil.