Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For YOU Crypto Types
(09-24-2019, 07:54 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
Yes a Rational investigation, Okay.
Told to the Sheeple/Slaves by the Government.
Most people, being Sheeple and not thinking for themselves believe what they are told to believe.

These are the same people who believe the Government Cares About Them and Their Well-Being.
That Big Pharma and Mandatory Vaccines are Good For Your Child and the yearly Flu Shot is for Your Health!

You Just Can Not Help the Brain-Dead!
Just Our Humble Opinion.

I learnt a long time ago that the police, government and big pharma are not there to help or save you, there job is to seem to help you, to give the impression they care
I believe this guy... but not the recorded sounds from the 'Biker Indian'. That may have been
someone blowing across a blade of grass.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here's a thing -and I'm not just focusing on Bigfoot, but it's a question that I've juggled with
for some time now.

Where does Bigfoot sleep?

I understand that someone might suggest a cave straight away, but ponder what that can mean
in the aspect of confining oneself and limiting escape options. However, sleeping under the stars
in the open also brings a vulnerability to discovery.

It's a pickle to ponder.
Whilst one is ruminating on where the hairy beast rests its bulk and dreams of deer-meat,
here's a tale from the internet that has no reliable source that I can find.

The Dentist -Dr. Arthur Gosten and zoologist Dr. Rob Worrier, don't seem to exist and due
to the internet's habit of taking a thing and giving it credence from being promoted via the
amount of publishing it, this story is now embedded in the minds who want Bigfoot to be real.

Quote:Bigfoot Roaming the Wilds with a Child?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6463]

May 19, 2000 -- VANCOUVER, Canada.
Excited researchers are combing the wilds of British Columbia in response to recent sightings of Bigfoot accompanied
by a blond-haired boy!

More than two-dozen people claim to have seen the human youngster dressed in animal skins and loping along beside the
towering man beast. Investigators speculate that the mystery boy may be the missing survivor of a plane crash that occurred
in the area 11 years ago, raised from childhood by Bigfoot.

"This is the most tantalizing development in Bigfoot research to take place in decades," said Dr. Rob Worrier, a zoologist
involved in the hunt for the elusive forest creature. "It suggests that Bigfoot is not some shambling monster as he is often
depicted, but a gentle and intelligent being capable of nurturing behavior and compassion."

Dentist Dr. Arthur Gosten who was camping in the Rockies with his family first spotted the boy, described by eyewitnesses
as lean and wiry with long, matted hair, in late March. The Vancouver man was awakened in the early morning by the frantic
cries of his 12 year-old daughter. When he emerged from his tent, he saw her pointing into the woods.

"She said that a 'wild boy' was stealing our food," Dr. Gosten recalls. "I looked where she was pointing and saw this half naked
boy slinking off into the trees with an armful of canned goods."
Shouting after the child, Dr. Gosten gave chase and caught up with him at the edge of a clearing.

"I couldn't believe my eyes. The boy was standing next to an enormous, hairy, man like creature at least 8 feet tall," Dr. Gosten said.
"The thing took some of the boys load, then they ambled off together into the woods, both of them walking with the same hunched
over, ape like stride."

Since that sighting, at least 33 people have reported seeing the wild boy and his hairy companion.
Witnesses have included clergymen, forest rangers and even members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
In many cases, the mismatched duo has been heard exchanging guttural sounds as if talking.

"This youngster has all the earmarks of a feral child. A child that has had no human contact and has been raised by an animal,"
said the Seattle based Dr. Worrier. "The fact that his gait is similar to the Bigfoot and that they can communicate is evidence
that the creature is his surrogate parent."

Researchers believe that the wild boy Sightings may be connected to the 1989 crash of a private plane carrying a party of French
tourists visiting the region. The crash left the pilot and four passengers dead including young mother Madeleine Dusoire.
Madeleine's baby Marcel was missing and the remains of the 1-year-old infant were never found...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-04-2019, 09:52 AM)BIAD Wrote: Here's a thing -and I'm not just focusing on Bigfoot, but it's a question that I've juggled with
for some time now.

Where does Bigfoot sleep?

I understand that someone might suggest a cave straight away, but ponder what that can mean
in the aspect of confining oneself and limiting escape options. However, sleeping under the stars
in the open also brings a vulnerability to discovery.

It's a pickle to ponder.

In the woods.

Bigfoot sleeps in the woods.

Folks find "brush huts" (they look a little like an Apache wickiup, but more primitive and temporary) and bedding areas all the time, not realizing that it was a big hairy ape that made them, because of course there are no big hairy apes outside of Africa and Sumatra, so that couldn't be what made them.

The bedding areas that aren't accompanied by a brush hut look like deer "lays", but they don't have the deer shaped depressions. It takes a discerning eye to tell the difference, and sadly there aren't many real trackers with that sort of discernment left any more in the US.  Australian Aborigine trackers and some of the African tribal trackers could probably tell the difference, but they are few and far between in the "civilized" world.

To be honest, I might doubt the African trackers. I hear that several were imported into France recently to help some archaeologists with some Neanderthal tracks they found at Le Rozel. One of the tracks in particular is being billed as evidence that some Neanderthals were taller than previously thought, based upon that track. The problem for me is that any competent tracker should be able to tell that the track in question is actually TWO tracks, one laid on top and offset forward from the other. The forward offset makes the track look longer, IF it were but one single track, which it isn't.

Here is the track in question. The photo on the left is the one being used to claim that Neanderthals were as tall as modern humans, while the one on the right I have outlined the two separate tracks. Neanderthal feet were quite a lot broader than modern human feet, and the track(s) being confused as a single track may be understandable if one is preconditioned to look for modern human tracks, because if it were a single track, it would not be as broad as Neanderthal feet, and would have an outline closer to modern human feet. I don't know what the arrow is for - that is definitely not the direction of travel, as the heels of the prints are pretty clear, and show the direction of travel was exactly opposite the arrow.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6471]

For comparison purposes, here is a clearer Neanderthal footprint found in the mud of a cave:

[Image: 800px-Neanderthal_Foot_Print.jpg]

It shows that Neanderthal feet were much broader than the average modern human foot.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-06-2019, 09:37 PM)Ninurta Wrote: In the woods.

Bigfoot sleeps in the woods...

I understand and the reason I asked was that -looking from an average human's perception, it could open the
possibility of being discovered by a unsuspecting hunter or even a daring bear.

I was going to add a comment on the terrible weather that often surrounds these remote areas having a bearing
too, but as you pointed out, a rudimentary shelter could solve that.

Bigfoot are deemed the apex-predator in the woods and that may negate the bear-option, but a human with
a rifle...? If the heuristic nature of Bigfoot is as well-honed as some suggest, surely that scenario must've crossed
the mind of the elusive creature at some point?

I don't know. But with an unfamiliar-at-this-time scheme, a cognitive mind would have to agree that the open air is
the best solution. It offers multiple escape-routes and easy access to the shelter materials. The other 'advantages'
are the lack of possession-coveting and creating a known position that can be used by an enemy.

I've read of instances of territoriality and male dominance in an area where the use of avoidance is lost in favour
of retaining ones 'clan' or feeding space. Constant roars and in one report,  physical violence was observed.
Of course, there's no verifiable evidence to support this, but it is indictive of primates of all levels!

If the woods is the preferable place for Bigfoot to rest, feed and generally habitate with others, it may give a nod
towards your Neanderthal footprint's width. To me, it implies regular use of walking and terrian-living rather than
a 'tree-friendly' existence.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6472]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-02-2019, 01:38 PM)BIAD Wrote: I believe this guy... but not the recorded sounds from the 'Biker Indian'. That may have been
someone blowing across a blade of grass....

That is EXACTLY what I hear too Phil. When you blow across a tightly held blade of grass, trying to get the loud hi-pitched whistle-squeal sound but don't quite get it right... you get a whole range of sounds exactly like we just heard on that tape recording! Bang on.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(10-07-2019, 11:07 AM)gordi Wrote: That is EXACTLY what I hear too Phil. When you blow across a tightly held blade of grass, trying to get the loud hi-pitched whistle-squeal sound but don't quite get it right... you get a whole range of sounds exactly like we just heard on that tape recording! Bang on.

G

If it's ever discovered the Bigfoot are doing that and not the 'Biker Indian' guys... well, it means
the shaggy creature enjoys extracting the urine from its pompous cousin with the weird hat and
the slurred voice!!
minusculebeercheers
(10-07-2019, 11:15 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 11:07 AM)gordi Wrote: That is EXACTLY what I hear too Phil. When you blow across a tightly held blade of grass, trying to get the loud hi-pitched whistle-squeal sound but don't quite get it right... you get a whole range of sounds exactly like we just heard on that tape recording! Bang on.

G

If it's ever discovered the Bigfoot are doing that and not the 'Biker Indian' guys... well, it means
the shaggy creature enjoys extracting the urine from its pompous cousin with the weird hat and
the slurred voice!!
minusculebeercheers

That "Cherokee" character was so full of shit his eyes oughtta be brown, Cherokees never lived in Kentucky. They took the piss and "sold" Kentucky to Richard Henderson in the late 1700's, and laughed all the way back home - because they never owned any part of it to sell. Matter of fact, one of the Cherokee negotiators at that sales meeting grinned and told Boone, who was interpreting for Henderson and generally acting as a go-between, that "now that we've sold it to you, it will be up to you to hold it." He knew damned well why. NO ONE lived in Kentucky after about 1500 or so, except for one band of Shawnees that had a settlement at Eskippakithiki for about 20 years or so before even they had to abandon it - and it was THEIR hunting grounds!

The story goes that many generations ago, there was a race of red-haired giants called "Azgens" living in Kentucky, and they were supposedly a rough bunch, cannibals and whatnot. Just thoroughly unpleasant folk. So a coalition of some of the Great Lakes Indians, mostly Shawnee, went to war against the Azgens in Kentucky and wiped them out - every man, woman, and child of them.

Then the Shawnee couldn't settle Kentucky, either. The story goes, among the Shawnee, that the spirits of the dead Azgens would not allow settlement by the Shawnee, although they were allowed to hunt the territory when times were lean - they just couldn't put down roots there. that one attempt at Eskippakithiki only lasted 20 years, from about 1740 to about 1760.

The Cherokee lived in western North Carolina and Upper East Tennessee. Their stomping grounds were bounded on the west by the Clinch River and on the north by the Green River, but they didn't live in that whole area, they just hunted the most of it, and stayed in the mountains around the Smokies for settlement. The Shawnee had one settlement south of the Green River (which they called "Skipatheepi", which curiously enough also means "Green" or "Blue River"), but most of that territory was Yuchi. The Cherokee didn't even live THERE.

They sure as hell didn't live in Kentucky.

Anyhow, Chief Dots-His-Foxes or whatever the hell his name was had a recording of either A) someone blowing across a blade of grass stretched across his thumbs, B) the wing of an elm seed held between his tongue and the roof of his mouth, or C) a turkey call. It's possible that he might have been using a home-made deer call of the sort that my dear old dad used to call a "blate" when he showed me how to make them, but that's more of an outside possibility. Same goes for that "bigfoot researcher" who had the recording later in the video. The only difference there was the racket he recorded was longer. There wasn't any difference in the actual sound other than the length and volume of it, which means he was probably using something more durable than a blade of grass.

It's late here, so maybe tomorrow I'll tell another tale of the unknown. Can't say it was a bigfoot, or a panther, or what it was, because I never saw it. I know I have my own explanations for it that don't involve bigfoot or the supernatural, or even ABC's, but other folks differ in that opinion. Either way, nothing was seen, so it's anyone's guess.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-08-2019, 09:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's late here, so maybe tomorrow I'll tell another tale of the unknown. Can't say it was a bigfoot, or a panther, or what it was, because I never saw it. I know I have my own explanations for it that don't involve bigfoot or the supernatural, or even ABC's, but other folks differ in that opinion. Either way, nothing was seen, so it's anyone's guess...

Fascinating and thank you.
Yes please for your further tale!
(10-08-2019, 09:24 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 09:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's late here, so maybe tomorrow I'll tell another tale of the unknown. Can't say it was a bigfoot, or a panther, or what it was, because I never saw it. I know I have my own explanations for it that don't involve bigfoot or the supernatural, or even ABC's, but other folks differ in that opinion. Either way, nothing was seen, so it's anyone's guess...

Fascinating and thank you.
Yes please for your further tale!

Alrighty then!

The night before I turned 51, I decided to walk to work, just to see if I still could. It was about a 15 mile walk, and the temperature was 96 degrees F at 10:00 in the evening when I set out. Since it was hot as the hinges of hell, and I wasn't used to walking for distance any more, I gave myself plenty of time to get there, as I had to be at work at 7 AM the next morning. I figured 9 hours was plenty of time to cover a measly 15 miles. When I was used to walking, I could cover anywhere from 3 to 5 miles an hour, depending on the variable factors like terrain and temperature, so it should have been a 3 to 5 hour trip, when I was in shape for it, which I wasn't.

At the time, I was living in Burlington, NC, the same place I lived when we had our phone conversation. I walked along roads, going south to where I was working. After about an hour, I was out of the city and into the country. Traffic thinned out considerably. Whenever I got the urge, I'd take a 10 minute break to sit and catch my breath. About 1 AM, I was half way to my goal, and decided to take another break - which breaks were getting longer as the journey progressed. I wasn't young any more, y'know?

So on that break, I was sitting there beside the road, in total darkness, just mindin' my own business, which was catching my breath again at the moment. The road I was on ran through the woods at that point, and it was as black as a banker's heart. The road ran through a gully of sorts there, a wooded depression in the ground running roughly east and west, the road running south. While I was sitting there, I heard a noise in the woods.

Now, sound carries better in the night time, so things are easier to hear. It probably has something to do with the normal daytime noises being asleep, and of course being out in the country again, without the traffic noise, helped a lot. This noise sounded like someone beating a tree with a 2x4, which is a curious sound to hear in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of a Thursday night/ Friday morning. I sat and listened to it for a while, but it was just a regular beat-beat-beat with breaks in between bouts of it. I have since heard that bigfoot does something called "wood knocking", which it could have been, or it could have been what I thought it was at the time, just a drug-addled teenagers out beating trees. Arguing against that is the location. Most of the drug-addled teens could not have found their way out of the city, and it makes no sense for one to go out into the black just to beat on trees, but then again most drug-addled teens won't be making any sense during their addled phase, now will they?

Another peculiar property of night time in the woods is that the woods echos, making sounds difficult to pinpoint. From the sound of it, this tree-beating was about 150 yards to my west, but it could have been anywhere in that direction, due to the echo factor. The only thing I can say for sure is that it came from a roughly 20 degree wide cone in that general direction, actual distance indeterminate.

So I listened for 15 or 20 minutes, the whole time this knock-knock-knock-pause-knock again was going on. Never did figure out for sure what it was, but bigfoot never crossed my mind. Drug-addled teen or crazy person was what I was thinking. Eventually, I got up and moved on, never having identified what it was.

So I kept slogging along, taking breaks as the fancy struck me. In the Flatlands, it doesn't cool down as much at night as it does here in the hill country, meaning that it stayed hot all night, and the breaks got longer. By 5:30 or 6 AM, it was light enough to see, and I was out of the woods, still one or two miles from my goal. I was out of the woods by then, passing through open farmlands, most lying fallow and getting covered in weeds and brush. Out in one of the brushy fields, there was an "island" of trees, 70 or 80 yards to my north, as the road I was on was running east by that time.

As I was approaching the stand of trees along the road, getting ready to be abreast of it as I passed, there was the gawdawfullest blood-curdling "scream" that came from that direction. It raised the hackles on my neck - I've not heard anything like it, neither before nor since. It got my attention, and I stopped and looked, trying to identify the source of it. I figured it had to be some kind of bird that I was unfamiliar with, and probably a big one, so I ought to have been able to find it. I've heard foxes, bobcats, coyotes, wolves, and all manner of birds of prey, and it was none of those.

Whatever it was, it screamed twice more while I stood there trying to find it, and I never did see what it was. No birds took flight, no critters too to foot getting away, so whatever it was out-waited me waiting on it to make a move. I had to get to work, so I moved on after a few minutes, none the wiser of what it was screaming, or why it was screaming. there was no flight, no commotion of fight, no running away, nothing that indicated what or exactly where it was, although I had the distinct impression that it was in that grove of trees, and it was screaming at me. There was nothing else around that I could see to scream at.

I made it to work with 20 minutes to spare, time enough to get rested up for work.

I still don't know what either of those sounds were. I didn't see a thing to identify them by. A bigfoot researcher would insist that it was a bigfoot, maybe following me. I don't believe I'm interesting enough to follow for miles, and especially not through a hot night by a hair-covered creature. I believe the sounds were generated by two different things, and it was just coincidental that I heard them on the same night. The wood knocking gave a definite vibe of some sort of human agency, although I suppose "human" could be a matter of some debate if one were inclined. The screams were probably some kind of really, really big bird, or possibly a panther/ mountain lion - that's not out of the question. A few years earlier, I had watched a black bear run through the middle of Greensboro, NC, about 20 miles to the west by northwest of that location, in the middle of the day. I questioned my sanity that day, 'cause bears don't roam cities, but all was well when I saw a news report that evening remarking on the remarkable presence, complete with video of it.

If a black bear can roam city streets, I see no reason to believe that a mountain lion can't roam country fields, despite the fact that they are not supposed to exist there. Bears are not supposed to exist in Greensboro, either, despite the news reels, but there it was.

====================================================================

A Red Fox barking in the night time sounds a little bit like the recorded noises in the video, but not exactly. Wild turkeys can also make similar noises, but not exactly. I think those sounds were generated by a person trying (poorly) to imitate something else with the help of a "mechanical device" like a blade of grass, an elm seed, or a turkey call. There are also some party-favor noise makers that make noises like that.

On a side note, my sister told me last week that one of the county deputies told her that they had released 25 wolves and 25 mountain lions at the top of the mountain here, in the ongoing effort to re-populate or "re-wild" this area. That's also where the (re-populated) elk hang out around here, some traveling as far away as the top of the hill here where I live, but in all directions from the top of the mountain.

25 wolves I can see - they are pack animals, and would probably break into 4 or 5 packs after release, but 25 mountain lions is a stretch, an exercise in lunacy if they really did that. A mountain lion, just one, has a range of about 20 or 25 square miles, and they are solitary animals. Releasing 25 of them all at one point is a recipe for disaster, especially to the mountain lions. Most would not survive to find their own range. The elk herd is getting bigger, doubling some years, but it's still not big enough to support that many predators, especially not if they are trying to grow the herd in order to draw in hunters to increase the local economy. Therefore I have my doubts about the tale, but it's possible. people sometimes do stupid things.

I believe they have released wolves here before, as 3 or 4 years ago I and that same sister saw one, a BIG one, just before 8 AM one morning at the top of the mountain. It was about 5 feet long from the tip of it's nose to the root of it's tail, and was definitely a wolf. I know the difference between wolves and coyotes, and this was no coyote, despite the fact that the coyotes around here interbred with wolves when they were on their way east to repopulate this place. A standard gray wolf is about 3 or 3 1/2 feet long from the tip of it's nose to the root of it's tail, and a big one might go 4 feet long in that dimension - they one we saw was HUGE by those measures. Still, we saw it, and that tells me that they may have released wolves here before, and if so there is nothing to keep them from doing it again.

... and on life goes.

(10-08-2019, 07:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Alrighty then!
Cheers Sir, that was strange!

I'm a liitle out of my depth when it comes to North American fauna (although I did correctly
identify the group of female elk that walked past our hotel window in Yellowstone Park and
they weren't 'horses' as my wife suggested!)

I'm sure if BIAD wore underwear, they'd have needed changing after hearing those screams.
And wolves... jeez!
minusculethumbsup
Then there's that clanging noise you heard, now that was weird.
(10-08-2019, 08:28 PM)BIAD Wrote: Cheers Sir, that was strange!

I'm a liitle out of my depth when it comes to North American fauna (although I did correctly
identify the group of female elk that walked past our hotel window in Yellowstone Park and
they weren't 'horses' as my wife suggested!)

I'm sure if BIAD wore underwear, they'd have needed changing after hearing those screams.
And wolves... jeez!
minusculethumbsup
Then there's that clanging noise you heard, now that was weird.

The screams did raise the hackles on my neck, but I was more curious as to what could produce them than I was scared.

Wolves aren't that bad. I was raising timber wolf - german shepherd hybrids at the time my tale occurred, so I'm not entirely unfamiliar with them, and not as scared of them as I perhaps should be. They are pretty loyal critters - as long as you bond with them before they are a year old. They will bond with one person, and no more, and not at all after they are about a year old. However, if you get one to bond with you young, you have a friend for life, but you can never sell or give them away to anyone else after that year is up. I had a big male that weighed about 140 pounds, and a female that weighed in at around 90 pounds, and no one other than me could do anything with them at all.

They proved invaluable one night when a fine young man thought it would be a good idea to break into my house through the back door and no one was home but myself and my son. Best guard dogs I ever had.

Here's one for you Ninurta. If I'm wrong with the vicinity they mainly talk of and your current
or past stomping ground, then please forgive me.

Another Cryptid I find interesting is the Man-Wolf or WereWolf.
I understand that there have been reported sightings for hundreds of years.
If true, I would think a Coven of people that are will protected or Rich Monetarily to keep their secret. 
Your Thoughts?

Could the Beast of Bray Road be a Werewolf?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Looking at the videos, the film "white reindeer" came to mind. It was made in the early 50s and tells the story of a woman who could change herself into a white reindeer. Its a very old film but I found it interesting
If anyone is interested in the folktale about this they can read it here source
(10-12-2019, 10:08 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Looking at the videos, the film "white reindeer" came to mind. It was made in the early 50s and tells the story of a woman who could change herself into a white reindeer. Its a very old film but I found it interesting
If anyone is interested in the folktale about this they can read it here source

The FOLKTALES OF MEANDASH you linked to above is Interesting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here's a curious regurgitation of Dr Melba Ketchum's genome work on the alleged Sasquatch samples
sent to her. Academia scoffed her work and for most of us, the data is above our pay-grade!

The particular discussion begins at 45.53 and I think you'll find it interesting... as well as a light-hearted
chat.

minusculethumbsup
(10-24-2019, 03:30 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's a curious regurgitation of Dr Melba Ketchum's genome work on the alleged Sasquatch samples
sent to her. Academia scoffed her work and for most of us, the data is above our pay-grade!

The particular discussion begins at 45.53 and I think you'll find it interesting... as well as a light-hearted
chat.

minusculethumbsup

Fascinating, Captain!

I need to track this paper down so I can read it. Everything points to a "hybrid" - maybe. The common DNA with humans could also point to a divergence from human at some point in time. I need to find the paper to see if there is any mention of the length of the chains of common DNA, in centimorgans. That would indicate when the divergence occurred, whether it is long chains (indicating recent hybridization) or much shorter chunks (indicating a divergence way back when).

See, humans (outside of Africa) hybridized with Neanderthals and Denisovans - for example, I have more Neanderthal DNA than about 3/4 of the rest of the people on Earth. My son has more Neanderthal DNA than about 90% of the rest of humanity, meaning he got a crap ton of it from me AND from his ma.

That, however, does not mean we are Neanderthals, or that our mothers or grandmothers bred with Neanderthals. It means that way back when, some folks in our family trees bred with Neanderthals, and how far back is indicated by the length, in centimorgans, of the Neanderthal DNA components. In addition to the European (and Asian) Neanderthal hybridization, there is a higher proportion of Denisovan in Australian Aborigines and Melanesians. Denisovans, in their turn, have DNA from a "mystery hominid" that has, as yet, been unidentified, and sub-saharan Africans also have DNA from another "mystery hominid" that has as yet remained unidentified, and which is not found in Europeans or any other folks from outside Africa. At the same time, no Neanderthal or Denisovan DNA is found in sub-saharan Africans (although some is found in Afro-Americans, because of their interbreeding with Europeans).

In other words, humans from various locations are "human", but we all carry different DNA from OTHER, previous, "human" species, making us all somewhat different sorts of "human" depending on the area our ancestors originated in.

These DNA results MAY indicate some sort of hybridization with Bigfoot, OR it may indicate that Bigfoot is an, as yet, unidentified variety of "human", same as we are. Size and morphology alone are insufficient to exclude them from being "human" - look into Homo Floresiensis or Homo Luzonensis, both fairly recent discoveries of varieties of "human" who walked the Earth with our own ancestors, and who may still walk the Earth, and have as yet been undiscovered outside the fossil record. Both are shorter than Homo Sapiens (between 3 and 4 feet tall or so), and yet are still classified as human. What is to prevent a strain of Human from being much TALLER than us? Luzonensis' foot morphology is closer to Australipithecines than humans, as is his stature (some say this indicates a potentially arboreal habit), yet other things point towards "human". A hybrid, perhaps?

Like Bigfoot, perhaps?

Years ago, Myra Shackley wrote a book called "Still Living?" in which she proposes that Central Asian Almas or Almasty are in reality relict Neanderthal survivals, still walking the Earth. If that is possible, what else is? Could Bigfoot be a relict hominid population of an earlier species of human, changed over time to reflect what it is today rather than what it was in the fossil record?

So I need to track down this paper...

ETA: Link to the Journal where the paper is published. At this site, It's about a $30 purchase. The paper CAN be found out in the wilds of the internet with minimal effort for free, but I'll not post those links here.

(10-24-2019, 10:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I need to track this paper down so I can read it...
Does this assist?
Sasquatch Genome Project: