Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another strike "great intel "
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/202...ore-180043
Quote:BREAKING Reports – New U.S. Airstrikes North of Baghdad – Three Vehicle Convoy of Iran-backed Shia Militia Leaders…
Posted on January 3, 2020 by sundance
Reports of new late-night U.S. airstrikes north of Baghdad are starting to be confirmed.  According to developing reports a convoy of two or three vehicles carrying Iran-back Shia Militia leaders was targeted near Taji in Northern Baghdad. [Convoy pic below]
[Image: iraq-attack-1.png?w=640&h=480]
The strike is reported to have killed Qais Khazali, one of the people the US named as responsible for storming of US Embassy in Baghdad.  Also Shibl al-Zaydi is now confirmed to have been killed. Shibl was the leader of Kata’ib al-Imam Ali or the Imam Ali Battalions.
Quote:BAGHDAD (Reuters) – Air strikes targeting Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces umbrella grouping of Iran-backed Shi’ite militias near camp Taji north of Baghdad have killed six people and critically wounded three, an Iraqi army source said late on Friday.
Two of the three vehicles making up a militia convoy were found burned, the source said, as well as six burned corpses. The strikes took place at 1:12 am local time, he said. (link)
It would appear the U.S. has ongoing excellent intelligence on the movements of key Iranian militia leadership operating in Iraq, and are now working through a list of those targets as they attempt to move around.

[Image: shbl-al-zaidi-target.png?w=640]

Quote:#BREAKING
Reports indicate Shbl al-Zaidi, commander of the #Iran-backed Kataib Imam Ali militia group & close to Qasem Soleimani, was targeted by a U.S. airstrike near Taji, north of Baghdad, Iraq.
Credit: @BaxtiyarGoran pic.twitter.com/osXmZev4Ow
— Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) January 3, 2020

Quote:BREAKING – New US strike on #Iran-linked militias in #Iraq just killed Shubul al-Zaidi, the leader of the Imam Ali Brigades outside Taji.
He was close (see on left) to #Soleimani & Abu Mahdi al-Mohandis, both killed 24hrs ago. pic.twitter.com/6gZmfexxrm
This intel means one of two things. That the Iran Islamic Revolutionary Guard is leaking info to the USA, or some people in the revolutionary Guard wanted to get rid of them. I would think that at this moment there are a lot of people in the leadership of Iran who  are very worried as the USA has proven they cant hide behind women and children.
I wonder if the leaders seen soleimani gaining too much power ?
The Iraq parliament has voted to expel all foreign troops.. I doubt it will go much further than a token vote, However https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonsto...p-n2558982

Quote:Speaking to reporters on Air Force One, the U.S. president said: “If they do ask us to leave, if we don’t do it in a very friendly basis, we will charge them sanctions like they’ve never seen before ever. It’ll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame.”

“We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that’s there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time. We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it.”

He added that “If there’s any hostility, that they do anything we think is inappropriate, we are going to put sanctions on Iraq, very big sanctions on Iraq.”
(01-06-2020, 11:25 AM)727Sky Wrote: The Iraq parliament has voted to expel all foreign troops.. I doubt it will go much further than a token vote, However...
I originally thought the protocol was just to push a few pallets of money out of an aeroplane and after a few burnt flags,
things would quieten down! It seems like Trump wants to play!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-06-2020, 11:33 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 11:25 AM)727Sky Wrote: The Iraq parliament has voted to expel all foreign troops.. I doubt it will go much further than a token vote, However...
I originally thought the protocol was just to push a few pallets of money out of an aeroplane and after a few burnt flags,
things would quieten down! It seems like Trump wants to play!!

[Image: 3l2y7v.jpg] I suppose he could do the same to an Iraqi parliament.  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]