Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sandy Hook: Obama Admin Confirm Shooting Was Just ‘Terror Drill’
Well now!  I wonder what will become of this information? Will it wake people up to all the false flags that go on around us?
I doubt it. minusculethinking 

[Image: Obama-sandy-hook-hoax-750x350.jpg]

Paul Preston is a LA school expert who says he has evidence confirmed by the Obama administration that the Sandy Hook shooting was a terror drill, and no children were killed. 

Quote:Paul Preston obtained information from the U.S. Department of Education who acknowledge that the Sandy Hook shooting:
  1. had been a drill;
  2. no children had been killed; and,
  3. had been done to promote an anti-gun agenda.
Thedailysheeple.com reports:
Given his background of 41 years in the California public school system (from custodian to district superintendent) and having served as a teacher, coach, vice-principal and principal before retiring in 2012 as the superintendent of two charter schools, I thought what he had to say about Sandy Hook deserved widespread dissemination.

So when did a two-hour show on Revolution Radio, “False Flags (9/11, Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing)” on 30 May 2014, as the third segment, I included the second 30-minutes of Sofia’s interview with Paul Preston, which is archived on “The Real Deal” and can be heard here.

Because Preston is also highly trained in school safety issues and had himself organized drills of many kinds, including active-shooter drills, what he has to say is especially telling. He has a website of his own at www.Agenda21Radio.com, which he created to alert listeners to the perils of Agenda 21.

You can read the transcript on the Source Page.
There are also several more videos included throughout the transcript.

If this turns out to be true, I think a lot of people should be really upset at how the gooberment has "played the people" to keep them in a state of fear!! minusculeredtantrum
Here is another article about a lawsuit being filed against MSM for stagging the Sandy Hook "event". 

1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For Staging 'Sandy Hook'
William Brandon Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits

[Image: eppew.jpg]

Quote:In another shocking twist in the Sandy Hook saga, Filmmaker and Author William Brandon Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits for more than $1 Trillion Against Big Media Over Sandy Hook Massacre Coverage. 

Here is Mr. Shanley’s Statement:
“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism.

Read this full article here: LINK
I initially looked into this incident with the hope -for the lives of the children's sake, that
it was all a con-job. The many reports that implied something wasn't quite right and the
money-carousel that got underway immediately, caused me to look further into it and try
as I might, I couldn't stop myself from finding information that maintained it was all false.

I want it to be a lie for the school children, but I also want it to be real because of the possible
consequences. The game will be up and the Watergate-style system will go into action on damage
control.

Gosh, I hope they're alive. minusculethumbsup2
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 

I just hope if anything comes out of this, it will open peoples eyes here in the U.S. to the length the psychos in charge will go to to further their agenda for gun control... and any other plans they have.

I could say a lot, but I don't want to be put on a "gooberment watch list", so I'll just say, I hope they have to pay all that money, AND be imprisoned for their actions!   minusculeredtantrum
Quote:A close examination of the Dunblane Massacre that happened in Central Scotland, on the 13th March 1996, and the alleged, December 14th 2012 School Shooting in Newtown Connecticut in mind. The Dunblane event resulted in a total ban on handguns in the UK. Was Dunblane a REAL event? I believe so. There was, however, a massive ‘cover-up’ in the Public Inquiry, and a lot of evidence to suggest it was a ‘False Flag’ event. Did the US Government borrow the narrative for Sandy Hook ? Well, that’s what I hope to explore.

Their plan to disarm us in the U.S. isn't working out as well as it did in Dunblane.
Download this free PDF, NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK, with 13 contributors, including 6 current or retired Ph.D. professors.

NOTE: The first two pages are blank, so scroll down.  

New information concerning the Sandy Hook school shootings emerges. Little by little the truth is being exposed.

I hope this guy watches his back and doesn't get suicided during his investigations. We all need the truth. Most of us know, but the skeptics need to wake up!
Just saw this post on Twitter:

Quote:Bonnie be me‏ @bonniebeme 5h5 hours ago

Replying to @SGTreport
I was at work at the only free standing Children's hospital in the pediatric ICU the day that hoax happened & did not even hear about it until at home & saw it on the internet. If it were real our whole unit would have been put on alert for readiness to take some victims. HOAX!
1 reply 1 retweet 9 likes

[*]
[Image: R-qCT7gE_bigger.jpg] DC Cesspool‏ @dontcha_know1 1h1 hour ago

Bonnie - why aren't any CT residents or even your co-workers speaking out? I knew from Day 1 this event was a lie. So many people took money to keep quiet. WH down to state and local governments participated in this massive scam on US citizens/taxpayers.
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like

________________________________________________________________________________________

[*]
[Image: sYJ8rVse_bigger.jpg] Bonnie be me‏ @bonniebeme 36m36 minutes ago

We were told to shut up or lose my job the very next day. You must remember that this is commie connecticut with criminal dems running it. I am 7 yrs from retiring & first saved enough to leave & paying off my home so I am not bankrupt at retirement. Dems are waking up here now 2
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
[*]

Now that the demos are not in control, I hope more people will feel empowered to speak up and tell the truth.
Here are the "kids" all grown up. WAKE UP PEOPLE! 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3998]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sandy Hook has been making the rounds in social media again. And here we have the death of the father of one of the "victims".

Of course, it was "suicide". Right!

Quote:NEWTOWN — Jeremy Richman, who championed the push for research into how brain health is tied to violence after his daughter, Avielle, and 19 other first-grade students and six educators were gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School, was found dead Monday of an apparent suicide at his Main Street office building, not far from the site of the 2012 massacre, police said.

Police said the death of Richman, 49, at Edmond Town Hall, appears to be a suicide. The office of the chief state medical examiner is expected to do an autopsy Tuesday.

Richman was found by electricians about 7 a.m., police said. His death was the third apparent suicide in a week in which the victim was tied to a mass shooting at a U.S. school.

After Sandy Hook and Parkland, trauma and survivor’s guilt remain »

“He was a brokenhearted person, as we all are,” Neil Heslin, whose 6-year-old son, Jesse Lewis, was killed at Sandy Hook, told The Courant Monday. “It’s sad. Just no words.”

Heslin, who said he got to know Richman well after the shooting, said the grief never goes away. “I’m not suicidal, but I can definitely see how some people would be that way with the traumatic loss. I know Jeremy struggled.”

Father of Sandy Hook victim Avielle Richman found dead at Edmond Town Hall in Newtown after apparent suicide

That makes three suicides in just a two week period, I believe. It might be even less. So, what's REALLY going on?  Did these people know too much?