Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
The Monolith of Phobos
Have you heard about the Monolith of Phobos, that small moon or Hollow Satellite of Mars.
Yes they believe it is Hollow and possibly manufactured.

But the Monolith is strange looking from the pictures they show and there may be a Monolith on Mars.
[Image: Monolith55103h-crop.jpg] this is the one on Phobos.
[Image: article-1204254-05F2E104000005DC-903_634x264.jpg] This is the one on Mars.
Thoughts?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I tried to give this five stars but it showed three and won't let me upgrad it..

?

I find this very interesting

Good find
(09-02-2019, 05:17 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: I tried to give this five stars but it showed three and won't let me upgrad it..

?

I find this very interesting

Good find

Thank You @"Armonica_Templar" , Not to worry about that.
But, Yes very interesting, I found a video debunking this, but it was mostly debunking the Monolith on Mars, The shape mostly.

I do this there are Moons that are Alien Made.
Yes, I have heard of this, and find it fascinating.

Phobos means "fear" in Greek, and it certainly is an odd moon. Not only this monolith, but years ago a Russian probe, also named "Phobos", photographed an anomaly in orbit around Phobos (the moon) that looked a lot like a mile-long cigar shaped Mother Ship. Oddly, perhaps, immediately after photographing that anomaly and sending the photo back to Earth, the Russian Phobos mission went utterly and completely dead, never to be heard from or seen again.

Phobos bears investigation, but that investigation could be a pretty dangerous mission. The place to start would be this monolith, I believe. We really need to know why there is a tall, skinny rock sticking straight up out of the surface of a tiny, misshapen moon... and make no mistake, it IS sticking straight up out of the surface. The shadow it throws clearly shows that, especially when compared with the shadows in the craters around it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Yes something like [Image: marte21_01_6170ac31.jpg]
David Wilcock did an in-depth show on this moon and the monolith back when he had a show on GAIA TV.  He might have some videos about it on You Tube, I'm not sure.

Very interesting, for sure. 
To me, it shows proof that we aren't alone in our galaxy.
The question is, are they still there?
(09-03-2019, 04:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: David Wilcock did an in-depth show on this moon and the monolith back when he had a show on GAIA TV.  He might have some videos about it on You Tube, I'm not sure.

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Maybe they are not still there, but I think there are still Aliens around us and possibly those that built Phobos and OUR Moon come back to check on things.
(09-03-2019, 04:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: David Wilcock did an in-depth show on this moon and the monolith back when he had a show on GAIA TV.  He might have some videos about it on You Tube, I'm not sure.

Something destroyed the Russian Phobos probe that took the photo that Guohua posted, right after the photos were transmitted back to Earth.

Whatever that something was still had to be there to do that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta"  & @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I found this.
Quote:Phobos 2 incident

Phobos 2 was launched on July 12, 1988, and entered orbit on January 29, 1989. Phobos 2 operated nominally throughout its cruise and Mars orbital insertion phases on January 29, 1989, gathering data on the Sun, the interplanetary medium, Mars, and Phobos. Phobos 2 investigated Mars’s surface and atmosphere and returned 37 images of Phobos with a resolution of up to 40 meters.
Included within the images was an unexplained image of what appears to be a UFO on the surface of Mars.

Soviet scientists desperately tried to re-establish communication with their injured craft for many hours but were unsuccessful. Then suddenly all efforts to regain command faded as the final image slowly appearred on giant screens deep inside space command. All attention was now focused on the anomaly

Despite demands by those leading the mission to cover-up the failure and subsequent discovery, news about the anomaly was leaked. An image has since been released, however, few Soviet agents have come forward with official evidence or conclusive mission data

Since that historic event, space agencies around the world have quietly funded extraordinary experiments, sent alongside successful missions, such as the Mars Global Surveyor, Mars Express, and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

With the hope of uncovering the mystery of the Phobos anomaly, these secret experiments may provide the data needed to either explain the 1988 event or confirm the existence of an exotic force protecting the moonlet.
[Image: image-48.jpeg] [Image: image-28.jpeg]
They want you to believe the Phobos II craft Malfunctioned,,,,,, I DON"T THINK SO! 

Now this is one of the pictures sent back before the Probe stop working,,,,,,, (Destroyed)
[Image: image-47.jpeg]
Quote:The Phobos Mystery
The Phobos monolith is a large rock on the surface of Mars’s moon Phobos. It is a boulder about 85 m (279 ft) across.

A monolith is a geological feature consisting of a single massive piece of rock. Monoliths also occur naturally on Earth, but it has been suggested that the Phobos monolith may be a piece of impact ejecta or even an ALIEN structure.
Looks like an artificial Square Object to me!!

Quote:The monolith is a bright object near Stickney crater, described as a “building sized” boulder, which casts a prominent shadow.
 A Bolder,,,,,,, REALLY!!??
Quote:Nothing in the vicinity has a similar shape or size, so the question is, what is it? What is its purpose? And who placed it there?Source
Good Question.