Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it Alien Poo?
A Strange Colored Gel-Like Substance discovered on the Far Side of our Moon.
They want you to believe it is Molten Glass Rocks from a Meteor Strike. Bull-Shit!
Molten Glass doesn't look Gel-Like does it?
[Image: dAYkBUt2vDc7NkM2yMj78X-650-80.jpg]
Tracks showing Yutu-2's approach to the crater for analysis of the gel-like substance.

Quote:China's Lunar Rover Has Found Something Weird on the Far Side of the Moon
Yes it did and they are going to tell you a lie. 

Quote:China's Chang'e-4 lunar rover has discovered an unusually colored, 'gel-like' substance during its exploration activities on the far side of the moon.

The mission's rover, Yutu-2, stumbled on that surprise during lunar day 8. The discovery prompted scientists on the mission to postpone other driving plans for the rover, and instead focus its instruments on trying to figure out what the strange material is.

Quote:So far, mission scientists haven't offered any indication as to the nature of the colored substance and have said only that it is "gel-like" and has an "unusual color." One possible explanation, outside researchers suggested, is that the substance is melt glass created from meteorites striking the surface of the moon.
Source

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The problem is that the images we need just to take a guess at what it is, will be never
allowed to see the light of day.

But I wanna say you're correct with your thread title and say it's alien poo!
In fact, it must be as there's no toilets on the moon... everyone knows that.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD"  That is TRUE!!!
BUT, everyone, I think that just maybe I have the answer to the Alien gel-Like Substance.

[Image: 1efdaebdb6a65f369430e076cfe02b9d.jpg] Yup. there she was on the dark side of the moon, she had to Poo so she dug a hole and was startled by that Chinese Rover coming her way with it's Rice Bowl and Chop Stick Out.
She Scurried Away and Didn't get to Cover Her Poop!!!!  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What kind of glass is "gel-like"? That's a new one on me, but I'm damned glad they don't use that kind of glass for car windows. Just imagine all the bugs and birds punching on through it at speed.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’