Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Trump Curse "Bites" Back
When President Trump arrived back to Washington D.C. from the G-7 Summit he wasn't greeted by reporters congratulating him on progress he'd made regarding trade deals with other countries. No, instead, their questions pertained to him suggesting next years summit be held at his resort in Doral, FL. 

Twitter lit up with the far left Liberal Loonies going crazy and accusing him of using the meeting for personal business gain and swore they wouldn't let him get away with it.
I don't know the political rules on this, so I won't comment either way.

Quote:Trump said on Monday that he would not be making any money off the next G-7 meeting, adding that he has lost “billions” of dollars since becoming president from missed financial opportunities.

“I used to make money off giving speeches. Now, I make speeches all the time and you know how much I make? Zero,” Trump said.

So then the rumors started that he had bed bugs in his hotels. From what I've heard, this went viral on social media, although I haven't seen any tweets about it today myself.

President Trump made a statement denying his resort has bedbugs:

Quote:President Trump on Tuesday attempted to squash rumors that his golf resort in Doral, Florida has bedbugs after he suggested the venue as the host of next year's G-7 summit.

“No bedbugs at Doral," Trump tweeted Tuesday morning. "The Radical Left Democrats, upon hearing that the perfectly located (for the next G-7) Doral National MIAMI was under consideration for the next G-7, spread that false and nasty rumor. Not nice!”

Trump, at a press conference in France on Monday, talked up the possibility of Trump National Doral Golf Club hosting the next G-7 summit, touting its close proximity to Miami’s airport and facilities available for the staff of world leaders and the press. A senior administration official told Fox News the next summit is set to be held there.

But just hours after he suggested the property, the hashtag “TrumpBedBugs" began trending on social media, in response to a January 2017 Miami Herald report about claims from a Doral guest in 2016 about waking up with dozens of bed bug bites. The guest sued the resort and reportedly reached a settlement.
Source

Hopefully, after almost 4 years, if there were bedbugs, the problem has been taken care of by now.

The thing people have to be aware of is The Trump Curse.
Often times when people make negative remarks about our POTUS it comes back to bite them in the worst way, and being bit by a bed bug does sound pretty terrifying, not to mention, these critters are extremely hard to get rid of once you get them.

New York Times newsroom hit by bed bug infestation: report

Quote:Being on the receiving end of President Trump' biting tweets might make The New York Times squirm. But here's something else that could be making The Gray Lady uncomfortable (and itchy) at the moment: bed bugs.

Multiple Times staffers shared the news on social media Monday: The famed newsroom has an infestation of bed bugs.
According to an internal email sent to employees -- obtained by Slate, the bugs were found in the "wellness room" on the second floor, on a couch on the third floor, and in a booth on the fourth floor over the weekend.

The email went on to say that "evidence of possible bedbug activity was found in a few personal lockers on the third floor," and that "treatment is underway" for those whose lockers were contaminated.

Assistant editor Stuart Thompson shared the news on Twitter, before columnist Sopan Deb (apparently a Trekker) joked that he'd "ordered shields up" and "phasers to be set on stun" to combat the critters.

KARMA.  You gotta love it!   tinylaughing
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
[Image: gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_aug_21_2019_5_.jpg] [Image: san-francisco-homeless.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I had bedbugs once. The little bastards are not content to bite you once, they crawl along biting as they go, and that leaves a straight line of bites, which is how you recognize them, and diagnose an infestation. I started researching how to get rid of them, and it is allegedly very difficult to do, but after about a week they all mysteriously disappeared without me having to do anything at all...

Apparently, my blood is toxic to bedbugs. Probably too much testosterone, and they must've got testosterone poisoning.

... and that is proof positive that bedbugs are Leftists.

True story.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-28-2019, 05:31 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I had bedbugs once. The little bastards are not content to bite you once, they crawl along biting as they go, and that leaves a straight line of bites, which is how you recognize them, and diagnose an infestation. I started researching how to get rid of them, and it is allegedly very difficult to do, but after about a week they all mysteriously disappeared without me having to do anything at all...

Apparently, my blood is toxic to bedbugs. Probably too much testosterone, and they must've got testosterone poisoning.

... and that is proof positive that bedbugs are Leftists.

True story.

tinylaughing minusculethumbsup minusculebeercheers smallroflmao
Im sure the bed bugs were singing this
BTW i cant seem to get youtube videos to work  minusculebonker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

@"Wallfire" 
OK let's try this.

Click on the Film Strip Icon next to the Smiley Face just above.

When the box opens, goto Video Type: in the Dailymotion box click and scroll down to and select Youtube.

In the Video URL: box you'll see http:// Delete this by highlighting and pressing the backspace key.

Now n that box copy and paste YOUR Video Link with the Videos http:// attached.

Now simply click the Insert tab.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]