Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama supporting Biden
Why isn't that girly-man Obama supporting Touchy Feely Pedo Joe, because he/she is waiting for the DNC to dump Sleepy Joe and Nonminate He/She Michelle Obama, then the Kenyan Scumbag will give IT all his Support.
Sad day for America.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
well, honestly, if my reputation was on the line, I sure as hell wouldn't support Joe, either! Bernie supporters are being pretty quiet, but I doubt it has escaped their notice that at least BErine was for the People, however misguided his plan was, but Joe is only for Joe, and is "adjusting" his platform to the left to try and pick up Bernie Bros. I'm almost positive that the Bernie Bros know at a gut level that Joe is talking out his ass, and is not going to even try to fulfill his most recent campaign promises, because they would benefit the Bernie Bros, but NOT benefit Joe, and Joe is not in favor of anything at all that doesn't benefit Joe!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’