Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again
Tongue 
OH yeah here we have the Mayor of riot torn Portland making yet another strange string of jet-fueled statements.

Probably another phony Democrat bullshity propaganda red herring ass backwards PR attempt to keep the ignorant Public off the real issues.

The real issue being it's all planned and scripted and not what it all appears to be.

Fake garbage acting by Democrats nationwide.

Just look at this latest dreck and then tell your friends how much Democrats can be trusted and admired and voted for.

The phony crap is working and the MSM is 95% behind the ignition 

Democrats want rioting and looting to continue

Mayor Wheeler seems to be "subliminally" suggesting something ???? What is he suggesting ????

Some of what they're "asking" for may be illegal too !!!!!!! ROFLMAO tinylaughing

[Image: Raggedy-Ann-xp.png]
Quote:'I’m also asking for your help to make a stand and take our city back,' Mayor Ted Wheeler said

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler called Friday for the city’s residents to assist authorities in their efforts to "unmask" members of the "self-described anarchist mob" who have engaged in acts of violence and vandalism in recent months.

The Democrat extended a state of emergency in Portland through Monday amid concerns about potential unrest following the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer found guilty on all charges for the death of George Floyd. The Portland mayor asked the public to come forward with any information on members of the anarchist group.

"The city is beginning to recover, but self-described anarchists who engage in regular criminal destruction don’t want things to open up, to recover," Wheeler said. "They want to prevent us from doing the work of making a better Portland for everyone. They want to burn, they want to bash."

LINK-->  Portland's Democratic mayor begs public to help 'unmask' members of 'self-described anarchist mob'

Listen to this horrible phony horseshit roflmao 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOBJoljF...el=KGWNews

[Image: NWO2.jpg]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I believe Wheeler is a mongo. The facts aren't in yet, but it's looking more and more like he's a mongo.
tinyfunny
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-25-2021, 04:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: I believe Wheeler is a mongo. The facts aren't in yet, but it's looking more and more like he's a mongo.
tinyfunny

What's a mongo?
(04-25-2021, 04:57 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 04:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: I believe Wheeler is a mongo. The facts aren't in yet, but it's looking more and more like he's a mongo.
tinyfunny

What's a mongo?

@"drussell41", I had to look it up too. 

Quote:Mongo can be a slang term for "huge" or "extremely." In another, unrelated sense, mongo or mong can be a slur for a "stupid" person. 
dictionary.com
My vote: it means stupid person.   tinysure
(04-25-2021, 04:57 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
tinyfunny

What's a mongo?

I apologise my dear Drussell!
'Mongo' was in the movie 'Blazing Saddles'...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9292]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I take it Ol' Ted won't be out there joining the "protestors" in peaceful solidarity? 

We all knew this was coming. They are no longer useful so they are now anarchists bent on destruction who must be stopped. Shocker! 

How's that feel ANTIFA types? The stab in the back I mean. We tried to warn you. You did not grasp the level of sleaze you were dealing with. The level of duplicity in your new "friends". Never to be trusted.

[Image: EmXdE7eJeSQu3g4cUu8xS8aCANNHHdl3stv07Iy-...8tyYsm3wCM]
(04-26-2021, 12:06 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: So I take it Ol' Ted won't be out there joining the "protestors" in peaceful solidarity? 

We all knew this was coming. They are no longer useful so they are now anarchists bent on destruction who must be stopped. Shocker! 

How's that feel ANTIFA types? The stab in the back I mean. We tried to warn you. You did not grasp the level of sleaze you were dealing with. The level of duplicity in your new "friends". Never to be trusted.

That's what I was thinking, but you said it far better.

They used Antifa to stir up unrest, with the sole purpose of removing Trump from their path to dominion. Now that Trump is ostensibly out of the picture, their dominion is more or less assured... but for Antifa.

You see, Anarchists are Anarchists because they are against EVERYTHING... including Leftist domination. A year ago they were assets and allies to the Marxists, but now they are persona non grata because they provide an impediment, an obstacle to Marxist world rule.

So they gotta go.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

But-but...

'Antifa is an idea, not an organization' -Joe Biden in the September 2020 debate with President Trump.
(Regardless how USA Today try to spin it!)
(04-26-2021, 02:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 12:06 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: So I take it Ol' Ted won't be out there joining the "protestors" in peaceful solidarity? 

They used Antifa to stir up unrest, with the sole purpose of removing Trump from their path to dominion. Now that Trump is ostensibly out of the picture, their dominion is more or less assured... but for Antifa.

You see, Anarchists are Anarchists because they are against EVERYTHING... including Leftist domination. A year ago they were assets and allies to the Marxists, but now they are persona non grata because they provide an impediment, an obstacle to Marxist world rule.

So they gotta go.

Both of you did a good job writing about this.

Umm... Fascism means using violence as a tool to influence politically, right? And that is exactly what Antifa does. They use violence as a political tool. So why can't they just drop the "anti" thing now, and just be fascists?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(04-26-2021, 12:52 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:

So they gotta go.

Umm... Fascism means using violence as a tool to influence politically, right? And that is exactly what Antifa does. They use violence as a political tool. So why can't they just drop the "anti" thing now, and just be fascists?

Good question. IMHO, for the most part they are not that smart. They adopted a name from Germany in the 1930's not knowing or caring how that turned out.
@"ABNARTY" All of this is wrong.

Anti-fascists are fascists. A movement called "Black lives matter" do harm to the black community. The leader of the free world (USA) tries to undo the constitution with his executive orders, and restrict freedom. A flu is suddenly some kind of a serious threat.

How did we get to this point? Frustrating. And a little bit sad.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(04-26-2021, 12:52 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:

So they gotta go.

@"Finspiracy", because they "mirror" what they do. They use projection when blaming someone; accuse them of what they are doing. Thus, the anti is attached to the name "fascism" to confuse those who don't think for themselves into believing they are against fascism, when they are the exact definition of the term.
(04-26-2021, 04:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Finspiracy", because they "mirror" what they do. They use projection when blaming someone; accuse them of what they are doing. Thus, the anti is attached to the name "fascism" to confuse those who don't think for themselves into believing they are against fascism, when they are the exact definition of the term.

Okay. Makes sense. Thank you for replying to me.

But what the fuck? Who needs an "ism" or an "organization" or a "movement" to stand against fascism?

Where is common sense? Morals? Ethics? You have them all. I try to pretend that i have them and sometimes i have some success doing that.

I don't know. Honestly my friend, i don't know anymore. I think i am psychotic, and the whole world and humanity around me is psychotic also, but our psychosis are totally incompatible. Shit. I want answers. To... everything. Meaning of life, purpose of my existence, am i even real? Is anything real? Is anything normal? Or is the concept of normality just a fabricated illusion of something that we should pursue? This is getting bad and ugly over here...

I am gaining some serious confidence, that the first Matrix movie was a real documentary film. Every day, every hour, minute and second. Why am i here? Who benefits from my existence? Not me, i can promise that to you right here, right now. minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre
The Democrat/NWO goal is to dilute all the big city police forces (already happening fast).

Then with "No Choice" left, the Federal Government will establish a National Mobil Military Police Force (already being discussed behind closed doors).

The new NMMPF will have authority over all State and Local "jurisdictions" and will be able to quickly deploy to any big city area for any reason without Local approval or authorization.

Arrests and prosecutions will still be handled locally as needed.

Get Ready People. Get Ready.  smallveryupset
mediumhey
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]