Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google Wants Your Reality To Be Theirs.
First Outta The Gate: Thanks to Mystic Wanderer for the links.

No fooling, this is been going on from some time. It's easy to spout names like 'Project Mockingbird'
and growl that the media have been infiltrated. But the internet came from the military and right there,
is your first clue.

Now it has a silly-happy name that smacks of puppies and Dora The Explorer, the internet now offers you
a world -a reality if you will, where nobody goes to bed unhappy without Google's say-so and those who
oppose this type of social-engineering are booed and pilloried.

Google is your God now... or so they think.

Quote:Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ.

'A former Google insider claiming the company created algorithms to hide its political bias within
artificial intelligence platforms –in effect targeting particular words, phrases and contexts to promote,
alter, reference or manipulate perceptions of Internet content –delivered roughly 950 pages of
documents to the Department of Justice’s Antitrust division Friday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6225]

The former Google insider, who has already spoken in to the nonprofit organization Project Veritas,
met with SaraACarter.com on several occasions last week. He was interviewed in silhouette, to
conceal his identity, in group’s latest film, which they say exposes bias inside the social media
platform.

Several weeks prior, the insider mailed a laptop to the DOJ containing the same information delivered
on Friday, they said. The former insider is choosing to remain anonymous until Project Verita’s James
O’Keefe reveals his identity tomorrow (Wednesday).*

He told this reporter on his recent trip to Washington D.C. that the documents he turned over to the Justice
Department will provide proof that Google has been manipulating the algorithms and the evidence of how
it was done, the insider said.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai told the House Judiciary Committee in December, 2018, that the search engine
was not biased against conservatives. Pichai explained what algorithm’s are said Google’s algorithm was
not offensive to conservatives because its artificial intelligence does not operate in that manner.

He told lawmakers, “things like relevance, freshness, popularity, how other people are using it” are what
drives the search results. Pichai said even if his programmers were anti-Republican, the process is so
intricate that the artificial intelligence could not be manipulated and it was to complicated to train the
algorithm to fit their bias.

Google did not immediately respond for comment on the insider’s claims, however, this story will be updated
if comment is provided. The insider says Google is aware most people are unaware or not knowledgeable
about these advanced IT systems and therefore unable to determine who is telling the truth.

“I honestly think that a free market can fix this issue,” he told this reporter at a meeting in Washington D.C.“
The issue is that the free market has been distorted and what’s happened is that the distortion is so grotesque
and the engineering is so repulsive, all we need to do is just expose what’s going on. People can hear that it
is bad but that can be bias.

But when they see what Google has actually written with the documents, this will actually be taught in universities
of what totalitarian states can do with this type of capability.” “It will be so revolting that it doesn’t matter what the
solution is, a solution will just form as a reaction to this manipulation they have done,” the Google insider said.

He said he’s asked himself many times if he’s overreacting “and every time I simply look back at the documents
and realize that I am not.” “It’s that bad,” he said. “Disclosing Google’s own words to the American public is
something I am, must do, if I am to consider myself a good person. The world that google is building is not a place
I, or you or our children want to live in.”

Quote:James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
⚡️TOMORROW: Our ML Fairness Google insider comes out of the shadows.  
AND: OVER A THOUSAND of pages of internal documents are released.  
Google might take this new video down.

Another Google insider, who has come forward already, told O’Keefe and other media outlets recently that it is the
programmers at Google who use the algorithms to manipulate the information to advance its leftist agenda.
Greg Coppola, a software engineer, told Project Veritas that he doesn’t “have a smoking gun.”

However,  “I’ve just been coding since I was ten, I have a Ph.D., I have five years of experience at Google, and I just
know how algorithms are. They don’t write themselves. We write them to make them do what we want them to do.”
“I look at Search and I look at Google News, and I see what it’s doing,” he said. “I see Google executives go to
Congress and say … that it’s not political, and I’m just so sure that that’s not true.”

The unnamed Google insider first spoke to O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. O’Keefe has been criticized by the left for outing
the political bias of executives and employees of Google and other social media companies.
In the nonprofits most recent video, Project Veritas uses their undercover techniques to get Google employees to talk
openly about their disdain for Trump and how their artificial intelligence operates.

Jenn Gennai, who heads Google’s Responsible Innovation Team, did not know she was being filmed by O’Keefe’s group.
She told the undercover journalist that “the reason we launched our AI principals is because we’re not putting our line in
the sand. They were not saying what’s fair and what’s equitable so we’re like, well we’re a big company, we’re going to
say it.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The things a person has to go through these days to spread the truth is downright horrible. Everything is upside down, inside out, and back asswards to how it should be.

Quote:San Francisco Police, its bomb squad and the FBI surrounded the residence of Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies, just hours before he was scheduled to provide evidence to the Justice Department detailing how the tech giant has been manipulating its algorithms to promote an anti-Trump agenda and censor Conservatives on Google and YouTube.

What was Vorhies’ crime? Google executives told police that Vorhies was suicidal and a potential danger, Vorhies told True Pundit. The tech guru was red flagged by his former employer. According to news reports and witnesses, as well as video clips of the law enforcement operation from local TV news, police closed several blocks surrounding Vorhies’ Valencia Street residence.

"Google executives told police that Vorhies was suicidal and a potential danger" ???????????????
Were they setting up the narrative for another "suicide" at the hands of the deep state?

Quote:“This is what happens when you are a whistleblower,” Vorhies said.
Vorhies, who said he has proof Google created complex algorithms to hide its political bias within artificial intelligence platforms, discussed the details of his allegations and the bogus raid with True Pundit’s Thomas Paine in the video at the top of this story. The video of police detaining Vorhies is included in that video as well.
Police also evacuated nearby residents and businesses.

Vorhies said the police response included city police and federal agents, including officers armed with rifles surrounding his apartment. Vorhies said Google executives were only interested in recovering their laptop and 950 pages of internal documents and employed law enforcement as a ruse to recover the property. Google contacted police after the high-level computer programmer did not meet Google’s deadline to turn over the materials, Vorhies said.

He sent the information to A.G. Barr instead.   tinylaughing (Slap, slap!)  Take that, deep state! 
Good for him.   minusculebiggrin

Quote:Instead, he delivered that evidence to the Justice Department. During the police activity, Vorhies voluntarily emerged from his residence to inform the horde of police that he was being targeted by Google for whistle blowing and ensured police he was not suicidal.

Read more: https://truepundit.com/video-police-bomb...-rooftops/