Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epstein is reportedly dead
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-...tein-dead/

This probably does not surprise a few of us..

Quote:Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.
A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled into New York Downtown Hospital around 7:30 a.m.
A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.
Two weeks ago, Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.
The multimillionaire financier was being held without bail pending trial on child sex-trafficking charges.
Epstein was busted July 6 over the alleged sexual abuse of dozens of young girls in his Upper East Side townhouse and his waterfront mansion in Palm, Beach, Florida, between 2002 and 2005. He pleaded not guilty and faced up to 45 years in prison.
Thousands of documents unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation case against the perv’s alleged recruiter revealed dozens of high-profile names that a self-identified victim, Virginia Giuffre, said she was forced to perform sex acts with, from former Maine Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, money manager Glenn Dubin and MIT professor Marvin Minksy.
I can't imagine what horrors he went through... it's okay for 'poor people' -as Joe Biden knows them, to be
in prison, but for a globe-trotting billionaire... it's terrible.
tinycrying
If only they'd kept him separate, if only they'd removed his Busty-babe-buckled leather belt and if only they
hadn't issued him with long sturdy shoelaces and easy-to-knot bed sheets.
tinyshocked
Of course, it's a suicide. There's no way the honourable prison guards were tempted with money or even have
their families threatened, in order to look the other way.
tinysure
Nah... a guy who entertained his chums on an island with ladies who liked to chat to older gents must've have been
feeling melancholy and after praying, took off his trousers and after tying a leg to his neck, threw the other over a
convenient overhead sprinkler-pipe.
tinyhuh
I'm not worried though, the mainstream media will get to the bottom of it.
smallroflmao smallroflmao smallroflmao mediumfacepalm
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
BREAKING: A MSNBC host amd former congressman has already begun spreading a conspiracy theory that Russian agents killed Jeffrey Epstein in order to protect Trump.

Well, that didn't take long, did it?   tinysure 

There were over 2000 pages of docs released yesterday. In them President Trump was vindicated of any type of pedo sexual activity. Did he attend the same circles as Epsteine? Of course he did; they were both billionaires. Because he rubbed shoulders with him doesn't make him a pedophile.

Page 21 through page 26 of the docs states this. You have to read it all to see where the witness even denies that Trump flirted with her, as said by Sharon Churcher.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/...ibits.html
Several lawmakers are already calling for an investigation into how Epstein was able to commit suicide while on suicide watch. They say he had to have help.
The democrats are calling for it because I'm sure they "think" he had information to implicate Donald Trump, and the republicans are calling for it because they KNOW he had information to implicate Bill Clinton, and possibly Killary too.

Lawmakers, Pelosi’s Daughter Call for Probe Into Jeffrey Epstein’s Death After Reported Suicide
There was never a chance of him surviving if he was going to tell and name names.
(08-10-2019, 05:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Several lawmakers are already calling for an investigation into how Epstein was able to commit suicide while on suicide watch. They say he had to have help.
The democrats are calling for it because I'm sure they "think" he had information to implicate Donald Trump, and the republicans are calling for it because they KNOW he had information to implicate Bill Clinton, and possibly Killary too.

Lawmakers, Pelosi’s Daughter Call for Probe Into Jeffrey Epstein’s Death After Reported Suicide

He was not on Suicide Watch anymore.
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-nyc-jail-n1041081]NBC News reported that Epstein was in his own cell at the time of his death and was no longer on suicide watch.
Source

I'm sure he was under the impression that his VERY POWERFUL Friends would get him out of Jail and Make these Charges Disappear.
Except, Hillary is NOT The President of The United States so neither Bill or Hillary could save him.
He know that as soon as more names dropped, he was a Dead Man.

But then again, you can look at this as another Self Assisted Suicide Manage By The Clinton Crime Family. tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua",  All other media is saying he still was, so who knows.

Here is what Crowd Source the Truth has to say.  We'll have to wait until next week to get any good information about this. FBI are enjoying their weekend.

Everybody is going to convincingly tell you that he committed suicide because what is the alternative?

Every news-outlet and official Government Hearing is going to tell you that -though it would make an
ideal conspiracy theory that Epstein was 'offed', the real adult world doesn't work like that.
They'll tell you that and hopefully, you'll go back to sleep.

But make no mistake, the underage-stuff is a small facet of all of this and it involves powerful people
and the movement of vast monies and humans. When I suggest powerful people, I believe it involves
families that are beyond general media reproach.
(08-10-2019, 05:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Several lawmakers are already calling for an investigation into how Epstein was able to commit suicide while on suicide watch. They say he had to have help.

They can squeal for an investigation all they want. Even if it ran for 10 years and claimed to turn over every rock on Earth, at the end it will still be "a suicide".

The Clintons still "have people"... probably always will have.

I saw a meme the other day that had a photo of Comey and said something like "I don't always exonerate Hillary, but when I do, it's because I found my own suicide note in her e-mails." 

The way the Clintons deal with "problems" is probably the worst kept secret on Earth, but because of their teflon coating, none of it will ever stick to them. That's not to say that Epstein's death was a Clinton hit - hell, there are literally dozens of folks, or any combination thereof, who might have had a hand in it.

Erm, I mean "it was a cardiac arrest brought on by suicide". yeah, THAT'S what I meant!

ETA: Ms. Giuffre (sp?) might want to look into a small, off the grid (WAY off the grid) property at this point. It helps to make it small enough that the entire roof area is under cover of tree canopy, so it can't be found by satellites...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Thanks for the replies... Now …. What if he really is not dead ? No autopsy quick cremation and no DNA ? Now that would be a sneaky little bit of something, No ?

I think he is dead myself, but hummmmm also I really do like the " I saw a meme the other day that had a photo of Comey and said something like "I don't always exonerate Hillary, but when I do, it's because I found my own suicide note in her e-mails." hahaha
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08...t-in-july/

Quote:According to reports Epstein told authorities someone tried to kill him in a previous incident weeks earlier.
Quote:People close to Epstein fear he was murdered…as Epstein told authorities someone tried to kill him in a previous incident weeks earlier. He was described as being in good spirits in recent days… https://t.co/J9QNSo1N2v
— Carol Leonnig (@CarolLeonnig) August 10, 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...icide.html

The U.K.'s Prince Andrew may be dragged deeper into the Jeffrey Epstein 'sex slave' scandal as
sources said a FBI inquiry would now switch to the billionaire's associates.

Epstein, a former friend of the Duke of York, hanged himself in his New York prison cell yesterday
just hours after explosive new documents emerged detailing his depraved activities. The court
papers repeated claims that the Duke slept with Virginia Roberts, 17 at the time and one of Epstein's
'sex slaves', and groped a 21-year-old woman. The Prince denies the claims.

MORE HERE :-

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9695920/je...tice-news/

PAEDO Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates he believed someone had tried to kill him weeks before his
death - as it's revealed he was taken off suicide watch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/in...n-18888881

Jeffrey Epstein unleashed a reign of sexual terror on young girls who he kept as 'sex slaves' before his sordid lifestyle
was uncovered, court documents claim.

(08-11-2019, 03:50 AM)Just Looking Wrote: ...The U.K.'s Prince Andrew may be dragged deeper into the Jeffrey Epstein 'sex slave' scandal as
sources said a FBI inquiry would now switch to the billionaire's associates.

Epstein, a former friend of the Duke of York, hanged himself in his New York prison cell yesterday
just hours after explosive new documents emerged detailing his depraved activities. The court
papers repeated claims that the Duke slept with Virginia Roberts, 17 at the time and one of Epstein's
'sex slaves', and groped a 21-year-old woman. The Prince denies the claims...

The Swamp keeps its own close.

Quote:Daughter of ex-FBI director Comey is prosecutor in Epstein case.

'Maurene Comey, daughter of fired FBI Director James Comey, is reportedly one of the prosecutors in 
he Jeffrey Epstein case. A source confirmed her involvement to CNN on Sunday.

Maurene Comey has been serving as an assistant US attorney in the Southern District of New York since 2015.
Her father, who was ousted from the FBI two years ago by President Trump, held the same position between
1987 and 1993.
Comey has worked on a number of cases involving obstruction of justice, racketeering and embezzlement.

Legal experts told Law&Crime that Epstein — who is charged in a massive new underage sex trafficking case
-could also face money laundering, public corruption and other tax-related charges on account of the Southern
District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit reportedly being involved in the case.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6208]

“Who knows?” said trial analyst Gene Rossi. “The sky’s the limit.”...'
SOURCE:

Where's his legs?!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6209]

My inner-jury is out on whether this is him.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6210]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-11-2019, 01:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=6209]

My inner-jury is out on whether this is him.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6210]

Yes, there are many people questioning whether this is him.  Some had brought attention to the ears and nose, but a so-called expert said it was the lighting that made the ears look different. I don't know about that. Can lighting cause THAT much of a difference?
Also, his nose was straight (see below), but this nose is curved. Also, Epstein had a huge head. This person's head seems to be smaller.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6211]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Someone's in trrrrroooouuuubbbbllllle over this! 

Quote:[*]Aug. 11, 2019

[*][url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnyti.ms%2F2MVXN8S&text=Before%20Jail%20Suicide%2C%20Epstein%20Was%20Left%20Alone%20and%20Not%20Closely%20Monitored]

[*]
Jeffrey Epstein, the financier who hanged himself in a federal jail in Manhattan, was supposed to have been checked by guards every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not being followed the night before he was found, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.
[*]
In addition, the jail had transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone in a cell just two weeks after he had been taken off suicide watch, a decision that also violated the jail’s normal procedure, two officials said.
[*]
The disclosures about apparent failures in Mr. Epstein’s detention at the Metropolitan Correctional Center deepened questions about his suicide and are very likely to be the focus of inquiries by the Justice Department and the F.B.I.
[*]
Officials cautioned that their initial findings about his detention were preliminary and could change.
[*]

Read more: Source
Your thoughts?

From our limited information it could be Bourdain, but if Epstein was dead in his cell,
why is the medic beside the moving stretcher pumping air into his lungs?
Although, it does cover his face.
minusculethumbsup

Edit: I stand corrected.

Quote:'...The US Department of Justice confirmed Epstein was found "unresponsive" in his cell at around 6.30am
following an "apparent suicide." Life saving measures were carried out in the cell before he was transferred
to hospital with "life threatening injuries."

He was subsequently pronounced dead by hospital staff and the FBI is now investigating the incident.
The New York City medical examiner's office told Fox News a postmortem would be undertaken to determine
the cause of death...'
SOURCE:
RedPill78 has all the best questions all compiled in this video involving the inconsistencies to support that Epstein committed suicide.

Quote:“Today, a medical examiner performed the autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein. The ME’s determination is pending further information at this time,” Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement. Other details were not immediately released.

Further investigation?  Okay.   tinysure 
Probably need more time to come up with a good story that won't get them caught lying. It will be interesting to see what they say.

Read about it here: Source