Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Red Flag Law is a Red Flag
Frank, of the Quite Frankly Show, had a guest on tonight discussing the new law for gun control that could be under consideration for being enacted into law. KrisAnne Hall is a very well educated woman in law and breaks down what this and the TAPS law would entail for us, if passed.

I urge every U.S. citizen to listen to this short interview to educate yourself before deciding if you are pro or con regarding this law.
The outcome will affect future generations to come; we owe it to them to know what we're supporting, or not supporting.

Start at the 28:23 mark

After hearing this, what are your thoughts?

As for myself, I was against it from the start. Any changes to our constitutional rights can (and most likely will) be used against us at some point in the future.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I listened to part of this, 2 hours was a little long tonight, BUT, from what I heard, I Agree With You My Dear Friend.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-09-2019, 04:40 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I listened to part of this, 2 hours was a little long tonight, BUT, from what I heard, I Agree With You My Dear Friend.

Yeah, the whole show is 2 hours, however, KrisAnne only speaks for probably 30 minutes. 

(Just so everyone out there knows.)
(08-09-2019, 04:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 04:40 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Yeah, the whole show is 2 hours, however, KrisAnne only speaks for probably 30 minutes. 

(Just so everyone out there knows.)

Yup and I listened to those 30 minutes and a little more.
Good video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]