Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fandom Menance: Comics, anime, Games, star trek, doctor who
I am going to start with a facebook page

#comicsgate A facebook page

Quote:#comicsgate well you need to know about it.. I will post videos over the subject

I post a lot of videos and articles thier

Right now My last post

Is Nick Rekieta

A lot of things are moving
I am sharing my numbers and what I have observed with tactics being used

Right now Nick is covering the lawsuit between Zack and Waid over Tortius interference and defamation

I will be adding more

The fandoms are screwed because SJW's have infested
They would have won

Except they have told their customers
You are

insert insults

Racist
Homophobic
Transphobic
Mysoginyst
Nazi

combined with Doxxing
swatting
gang stalking
brigading

We have the numbers for behaviors and tactics for #election2020
Nerdrotics
Nerdrotics YouTube channel

A star trek video

Marvel’s Thor: Love and Thunder Director Taika Waititi Trolls Thor Fans: “I’ll Ruin Your Mythos in a Minute, Baby”

Quote:Home

Celebrity
[Image: 2019.08.05-04.41-boundingintocomics-5d485c42efcb2.png]
Marvel’s Thor: Love and Thunder Director Taika Waititi Trolls Thor Fans: “I’ll Ruin Your Mythos in a Minute, Baby”
John F. Trent
August 5, 2019
Celebrity, Movies

Share this: Marvel’s Thor: Love and Thunder director Taika Waititi took to Twitter to troll fans who don’t like what they are seeing and hearing concerning the upcoming Thor film.

Waititi trolled a number of fans who expressed their concern regarding the film. In one reply he told a fan, “I’ll ruin your mythos in a minute, baby.”
Quote:I’ll ruin your mythos in a minute, baby.
— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) August 1, 2019

In a response to another fan, who expressed his concern regarding Waititi’s Thor: Ragnarok and “too much comedy,” Waiti responded, “Sorry in advance, suckaaaaaaa.”

Quote:Sorry in advance, suckaaaaaaa.
— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) July 28, 2019

Waititi would respond to another fan who stated, “There isn’t a single announcement regarding this movie that I’ve liked.” Waititi wrote, “There. there. You’ll get over it when you realise you don’t know what you want until I give it to you.”

Quote:There, there. You’ll get over it when you realise you don’t know what you want until I give it to you.
— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) July 26, 2019

Waititi would also try to correct a fan who described the Jane Foster version of Thor as Female Thor.

Quote:Correction. She’s called Mighty Thor.
— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) July 21, 2019

Interestingly enough, The Mighty Thor is the title Thor went by in Jack Kirby, Stan Lee, and Larry Lieber’s creation for Marvel Comics. The title can be seen on the cover of Journey Into Mystery #104 back in 1964.

[Image: 2019.08.05-04.15-boundingintocomics-5d485625b9125.jpg]
In fact, Journey Into Mystery would be retitled The Mighty Thor beginning with issue #126.
[Image: 2019.08.05-04.16-boundingintocomics-5d485649c28df.jpg]

And if you want to go back even further, in Thor’s first appearance in Journey into Mystery #83, Thor is introduced as The Mighty Thor right on
the cover.
[Image: 2019.08.05-04.20-boundingintocomics-5d48575c7b5d5.jpg]

It’s not until Jason Aaron and Russel Dauterman’s Thor #8 published in May of 2015 that Jane Foster takes the title of The Mighty Thor.

[Image: 2019.08.05-04.52-boundingintocomics-5d485eb6d1791.jpg]

Thor: Love and Thunder

Thor: Love and Thunder will see Natalie Portman return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Jane Foster after a brief cameo in Avengers: Endgame. As revealed at San Diego Comic Con, Portman’s Jane Foster will take up Mjolnir and become the Mighty Thor.
[Image: 2019.08.05-04.40-boundingintocomics-5d48...40x971.jpg]

SAN DIEGO,
CALIFORNIA – JULY 20: (L-R) President of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige, Director Taika Waititi and Natalie Portman of Marvel Studios’ ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ at the San Diego Comic-Con International 2019 Marvel Studios Panel in Hall H on July 20, 2019 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Disney)

Not only will Portman return as Jane Foster to become the Mighty Thor, but Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige also confirmed that the film will
confirm that Tessa Thompson’s Valkyrie is an LGBTQ character.
Feige stated, “First of all, as king, as new king [of Asgard], she needs to find her queen. So that will be the first order of business. She has some ideas. I’ll keep you posted.”

Thor: Love and Thunder is expected to hit theaters on November 5, 2021.
(Visited 5,456 times, 39 visits today)

From Bounding into Comics

Bounding Into Comics

Tactics are see-able
it comes from the quartering

The quartering - YouTube

It is interesting

but keep an eye it is a new variation in this arena
An old tactic
(08-07-2019, 05:16 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: Nerdrotics

A star trek video

My husband said he never could Stand the characters of Star Trek with Picard, he stop watching that show then.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-07-2019, 06:26 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 05:16 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: Nerdrotics

A star trek video

My husband said he never could Stand the characters of Star Trek with Picard, he stop watching that show then.

I understand that
some of them had special moments

it is not looking good for ST: Picard

People forget that in a playboy interview while they were still getting going

Patrick Stewart did not like the rest of the cast
I think they worked it out
minusculewtf  A shiny Little Female Actress as The GOD of FUCKING THUNDER!!!!!??????  tinywhat
They such make My Wife the God Of Thunder, Yes she could Kick All Their Collective Snow-Flake Malnourished Asses in about 2 minutes and the Ones That Run, Well My Wife is the Best Shot of Moving Targets I've Seen in A Very Long time.

Just Fucking Stupid, The P C World needs to Crash and Be Rebooted!

OK, turning the Helm Back Over To The Little Misses,,,,,, tinywondering
(08-07-2019, 06:34 AM)guohua Wrote: minusculewtf  A shiny Little Female Actress as The GOD of FUCKING THUNDER!!!!!??????  tinywhat
They such make My Wife the God Of Thunder, Yes she could Kick All Their Collective Snow-Flake Malnourished Asses in about 2 minutes and the Ones That Run, Well My Wife is the Best Shot of Moving Targets I've Seen in A Very Long time.

Just to recheck... your own God Of Thunder shot you in the leg, correct?!!

Yes, I agree Mr. G, she'd make a far-better Thor than Anakin Skywalker's girlfriend!!!
minusculethumbsup

It must be a strange world to live in where making money in a business that employs thousands of people is
the true focus and yet, throw it all away for a crappy juvenile belief-structure in order to give the impression
that Hollywood has cleaned up it's 'rapey' persona.

Hence, Directors like Taika Waititi and Kevin Feige mock their customers for the sake of the poor oppressed
wamman actresses.
I'd say that this will come back in the future and bite them on the ass, but in Hollywood, they'd probably like that.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
He frightened me, he moved so quickly towards me. So that is a Yes.   tinybigeyes

Yes, I agree Mr. G, she'd make a far-better Thor than Anakin Skywalker's girlfriend!!!

[Image: Minusculethumbsup.gif]
Thank You @"BIAD"  Yes again, I would make a very good God of Lighting, Thunder, Fire and Brimstone,,,,,, Feel My Wrath   smallslavedriver
(08-07-2019, 06:34 AM)guohua Wrote: minusculewtf  A shiny Little Female Actress as The GOD of FUCKING THUNDER!!!!!??????  tinywhat

Lol
(08-07-2019, 08:17 AM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
He frightened me, he moved so quickly towards me. So that is a Yes.   tinybigeyes

[Image: Minusculethumbsup.gif]
Thank You @"BIAD"  Yes again, I would make a very good God of Lighting, Thunder, Fire and Brimstone,,,,,, Feel My Wrath   smallslavedriver

And that's where the problem lies, Mrs. G. Did Mr. G move quickly towards you due to a consuming love he suddenly
felt for the lady in the dark suit and sunglasses, or was it an attempt to remove the pistol you had aimed at his head?

Fans of Government-funded potential husband-assassins wanna know.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Janeway/ Kate mulgrewissue that came up

Ignited

Just Some Guy

Massive abuse of copyright claims
(08-07-2019, 08:33 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:

Ignited

Just Some Guy

Yes, the Progressive/Far left have taken over all forms of Visual Media and Written Forms of Media for that Young Mind that is Easily Manipulated and Controlled.
Fools Gold:Death Defying Devil (2019) #01

Quote:How did this fall into this category?

Of an upcoming comic of this week, that really captured my attention, it was this one of “The Death Defying Devil”, I also loved the look of some of the variant covers, to which I only managed to get the regular, I’d still would like to get the variants I like.

I post an article here every so often to be clear
so there is no accusations of mal doing

Tehillium is a good guy
big fan of supersons
and Manga anime

Rainbow Press
(08-08-2019, 11:28 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 08:33 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:

Ignited

Just Some Guy

Yes, the Progressive/Far left have taken over all forms of Visual Media and Written Forms of Media for that Young Mind that is Easily Manipulated and Controlled.

Oh yeah

It is obvious

Let's just say it is a microcosm of 2020
They have rotated through the SJW playbook