Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
El Paso Walmart Shooting.
And off we go again...

Quote:El Paso shooting at Walmart leaves multiple people dead.

*Police say one person in custody after shooting at mall
*Local TV reports 18 people hurt but extent of injuries unknown

'Multiple people have been killed in a shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, according to local law enforcement
and the city’s mayor. A police department spokesman said there were “multiple victims”, but did not confirm how
many had been killed or injured.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6175]

One male was in custody, and “at this time we have ruled out multiple shooters”, Sgt Robert Gomez, an El Paso police
department spokesman, said. Initial reports suggested that the weapon used was a rifle, but that was not confirmed,
Gomez said.

“It’s an absolute tragedy,” El Paso’s mayor, Dee Margo, told KTSM, a local television station.
El Paso police started receiving reports of a shooting at 10 am local time on Saturday, Gomez said. Soon after, the
police department tweeted that officers were responding to an active shooting scene and that people were advised
to stay away from the area around Cielo Vista Mall, located south of El Paso international airport.

Local television station KTSM reported earlier that 18 people were shot or injured inside a Walmart at the mall, but
the full extent of the injuries and deaths is still unknown.

Cellphone footage broadcast by KTSM showed a person lying flat on the ground, with the sound of at least 10 gunshots
in the background, and also interviewed several witnesses.  A Walmart employee described hearing gunshots and trying
to get as many people as she could out of the store, and seeing customers and employees tumbling over each other in
their rush to escape. One of her co-workers was shot in the hand, the employee said. 

Another woman interviewed described seeing at least two or three bodies lying on the ground.
A man who had been at a store in the mall nearby told KTSM that he had heard gunshots and taken out his own gun as
he ran towards the parking lot. He said police had briefly questioned him, thinking he was the shooter.
A family reunification center had been set up at a nearby middle school center, police said.

White House deputy press secretary Steven Groves issued a statement saying: “The President has been briefed on the
shooting in El Paso, and we continue to monitor the situation. The president has spoken with Attorney General [William]
Barr and [Texas] Governor [Greg] Abbott.”

The Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke, who previously represented El Paso in Congress, tweeted
that the news was “truly heartbreaking”, and said he would leave the campaign trail to return to the city.
Reports of the shooting in El Paso comes less than a week after a shooting at a garlic festival in Gilroy, California, left
three people dead and fifteen injured.

Law enforcement authorities said a 19-year-old who had previously lived in town cut his way through a fence to get inside
the festival, then opened fire with a military-style rifle. Two Walmart employees were killed in a shooting at a Walmart in
Mississippi last week...'
The Guardian:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The live stream I'm watching from KFox14 is stating 10 dead and 13 injured... so far.

Can't seem to link it here.
(08-03-2019, 09:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The live stream I'm watching from KFox14 is stating 10 dead and 13 injured... so far.

From what I've seen from the reporting, anyone-who-is-anyone in the Dem party seem to be trying
to get the narrative back to gun-laws and more control.
(08-03-2019, 09:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 09:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The live stream I'm watching from KFox14 is stating 10 dead and 13 injured... so far.

From what I've seen from the reporting, anyone-who-is-anyone in the Dem party seem to be trying
to get the narrative back to gun-laws and more control.

Yes, the twats are tweeting their little fingers off on Twitter about gun control.  No mention of concern for the victims or family, just "NRA and anyone who supports them is responsible for this!"  Ugh... 

Strange that we had a fake report about Q being a terrorist threat, and now today we have this. And guess what? The shooter posted a manifesto on 8Chan.  Sounds like "they" are trying to frame the Q team.

Also, this from Brenden Dilley:

Quote:[/url][Image: JtIJG7AN_bigger.jpg]

Brenden Dilley
@realhublife
[url=https://twitter.com/realhublife]
·
34m
Homeland Security and El Paso PD

are now actively looking for "shooting teams" that are still mobile and in the nearby area/cities. STAY THE FUCK IN DOORS! This is not a one off random shooting. This is a well coordinated attack with many shooters (hearing as many as 18).
I don't know if this is related, but it is strange that this shooting happened at the same time that Antifa  is to "Plan ‘Siege’ On El Paso, Texas, To Push ‘Border Resistance’

Read the story here: Source
Quote:[/url][Image: JtIJG7AN_bigger.jpg]

Brenden Dilley
@realhublife
[url=https://twitter.com/realhublife]
·
30m
Military at Ft Bliss on high alert. They're getting the same reports I am about there being additional threats. This is now 3 different sources all confirming same information...

Twitter just banned Dilley. Wonder what he said that they didn't want us to know?
Photos and Name of Alleged Walmart Shooter Posted by Reporter
Sorry for the Victims and their families.

Like a person committed in the article @"Mystic Wanderer"  attached.
They are surprised the MSM hasn't Photo shopped a MAGA hat on him.
You know that will be their talking points, Gun Control and White Supremacy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well,,, the MSM and Progressive/Liberals have what they need to Blame Trump and his Supporters.

Quote:Law enforcement sources told The Washington Examiner that Crusius 'shot and killed locals that were fundraising outside the Walmart selling water. Children and adults.' 
Reports on social media indicate that a manifesto written by the alleged shooter cited a 'Hispanic invasion of Texas' as the motive behind the massacre.
Crusius family home in Dallas is some 650 miles - or a nine hour drive - from the scene of the shooting in El Paso, a southern Texas city with a large Hispanic population.
 Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just now watched a press conference from El Paso law enforcement.  They said the shooter is 21 years old, Patrick Crusius. He used an AK-47.  He surrendered without incident to law enforcement in the parking lot.

The police were waiting for a warrant to search a house in Allen, TX, while I was watching a live stream news channel before the press conference. I haven't heard more about that yet. I'm sure more will be revealed as time goes by.

20 dead and 26 injured because of this mental case running around free!
Here is the shooter's manifesto.  He put it on 4Chan, but then it was moved to 8Chan.

Copy/paste into your browser:

I'm glad he entered this, so now people can't blame President Trump.

Quote:"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president . I put this here because some people will blame the President or certa in presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case."

ETA: Just found another one that is easier to read:  https://michaelsavage.com/the-alleged-ma...k-crusius/
(08-04-2019, 01:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the shooter's manifesto.  He put it on 4Chan, but then it was moved to 8Chan.

Copy/paste into your browser:

I'm glad he entered this, so now people can't blame President Trump.

Quote:"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president . I put this here because some people will blame the President or certa in presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case."

ETA: Just found another one that is easier to read:  https://michaelsavage.com/the-alleged-ma...k-crusius/

Just read it and to me, he seems somewhat sane other than the crime he just committed. His reasoning is spot on, his solution...not so much.

I do disagree with his stance on mixed marriage because it's worked well for me and my wife. Many other things I disagree with but his logic is Patriotism. And yes, I'm glad this came out so as not to point at Trump...again.

This is a difficult one. Well written, thought provoking words from someone that had no problem taking innocent lives. Can't condone his actions and I do see a lot more like this coming down the road. If the Dems get in, that's the spark. If the Rep hold fast, that's also a spark.

In closing, he was Bat Shit crazy but an intelligent bat if there ever was one.

May all the victims and families find peace somehow.

Jude
And here it is:

Hollywood Blames Trump for El Paso Shooting: ‘The President of the United States Bears Responsibility’

Quote:“I’m sick of: ‘my thoughts and prayers’ they do nothing to stop the slaughter of innocent Americans at work and play. We need to have gun control now!! Not one more life should be lost to senseless preventable gun shootings!” actor John Leguizamo said.

“I blame trump! His hate speech is triggering all this violence against Latinx in America! Shameful and horrorful!” the John Wick actor later added.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/...-shooting/

I guess Hollywood is so ass-hat ignorant they are forgetting all the shooters over the last 30 yrs have had nothing to do with Trump.

Idiots...
(08-04-2019, 03:01 AM)Jude Wrote: And here it is:

Hollywood Blames Trump for El Paso Shooting: ‘The President of the United States Bears Responsibility’

Quote:“I’m sick of: ‘my thoughts and prayers’ they do nothing to stop the slaughter of innocent Americans at work and play. We need to have gun control now!! Not one more life should be lost to senseless preventable gun shootings!” actor John Leguizamo said.

“I blame trump! His hate speech is triggering all this violence against Latinx in America! Shameful and horrorful!” the John Wick actor later added.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/...-shooting/

I guess Hollywood is so ass-hat ignorant they are forgetting all the shooters over the last 30 yrs have had nothing to do with Trump.

Idiots...

Sigh...   mediumfacepalm
Many of the ass-clowns on both sides of the political divide do these sorts of things in hopes of sparking off the next civil war. I see no mention of that in his alleged "manifesto".

It does appear to me that what has become the standard template for these mass shootings was followed.

I'm not going to say much more until the dust settles, the bodies stop falling, and the inevitable casualty lists come out.

ETA: I still think the next war is coming this year. Not because of dizzy dumbasses who think they can spark it off, but instead because the Left is getting increasingly desperate, and are beginning to think that is the only way they can dislodge President Trump before he makes the country free again, and they have to start all over from scratch... and because the Left's desperation is going to make the Right very, very nervous. It's a little like lighting a cigarette when you live in a powder keg.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The last paragraph in his alleged manifesto may be a veiled reference to the desire to spark off the next American civil war. It states:

Quote:Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn’t be more wrong. This is just the beginning of the fight for America and Europe. I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country from destruction.

As I recall, the Christchurch shooter had something similar in his manifesto.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The witnesses statements are different than what the police reported. They say only one shooter, while the witnesses (two that I've seen on video so far) say there were four... dressed in black and one with a face mask.

From Twitter:

Quote:Anna Giaritelli @Anna_Giaritelli
· 3h
According to my law enforcement source in El Paso (who gave me the apprehended shooter’s name and age): A 2nd suspect was killed when police responded to the Walmart shooting. Police have not disclosed this info yet. Mayor says otherwise but my source says 2nd suspect is dead.
Quote:1) The father of the El Paso shooter is Bryan Crusius. And big surprise, he’s a therapist. Most people seem to be focusing on his more recent work as a weird new age yogi. However, I’m more interested in his former role: Director of Dual Diagnosis at a psychiatric hospital.

[Image: EBFjXwTWkAc3494?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EBFjXwVXkAA1svU?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EBFjYssX4AIWI-r?format=jpg&name=medium]
It's still early on a Sunday morning here in the UK and any time before 6.00.am, the BBC like to
role out their 'diversity' drum and beat it.
Their every-twenty-minute repeat of news offers bland cop-filled footage and they relate the shooter's
name in each slowly-upgraded articles of the El Paso incident.

But... the small banner across the bottom of the screen just says he keeps stating he was a white man in his 20's.
In 45 minutes time, that will change. Apparently, this is when the Beeb believes the Office-Normies wake up!

Before 6.00.am, they focus on the service-staff... shall we say, low-paid cafe workers and market-traders.
If you get my meaning.