Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kids ‘being taught to say no to grandmothers’ kisses’ in sexual consent course
Quote:“We’re talking about situations such as Grandma wants to swoop in for the big sloppy kiss and if the child doesn’t want that to happen what can they do,” Buttriss told the news outlet.

“And they can respectfully say ‘no thanks Grandma, let’s have a hug instead’. Or if it’s someone they don’t know, ‘let’s high five, let’s fist bump’.”
https://startsat60.com/discover/lifestyl...ationships

If I fist bumped my granny, she would have knocked me out! She was a Ukrainian farm wife, six feet tall, 3 feet wide and bullet proof. But a kinder soul will never be seen. I miss her sloppy kisses.

The World has certainly gone mad.

Jude
Its all about the left destroying family values. Everything is "offensive" if not approved by them.
(07-29-2019, 05:19 PM)Jude Wrote:
Quote:“We’re talking about situations such as Grandma wants to swoop in for the big sloppy kiss and if the child doesn’t want that to happen what can they do,” Buttriss told the news outlet.

“And they can respectfully say ‘no thanks Grandma, let’s have a hug instead’. Or if it’s someone they don’t know, ‘let’s high five, let’s fist bump’.”
https://startsat60.com/discover/lifestyl...ationships

If I fist bumped my granny, she would have knocked me out! She was a Ukrainian farm wife, six feet tall, 3 feet wide and bullet proof. But a kinder soul will never be seen. I miss her sloppy kisses.

The World has certainly gone mad.

Jude

@"Jude" 
"The World has certainly gone mad. "
I could not agree more.
Kids today do not know What Love or Showing Real Affection is like or what it Means.
If it does not involve the use of their Cell Phone, they do not understand Compassion.
JMHO  tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-29-2019, 05:52 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its all about the left destroying family values. Everything is "offensive" if not approved by them.

I agree, but my question is, who died and put them in charge of telling others how things should be?  I mean really! Why do people allow others to control their mind so easily? Have people completely lost the ability to think for themselves?
(07-29-2019, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 05:52 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its all about the left destroying family values. Everything is "offensive" if not approved by them.

I agree, but my question is, who died and put them in charge of telling others how things should be?  I mean really! Why do people allow others to control their mind so easily? Have people completely lost the ability to think for themselves?

Who Died?
American Values died when the TV and the Internet became the Babysitter of Choice.
Parents became more Self-Centered than Family Oriented.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
All I know is that many folks' grandparents -dead or still alive, would be shaking their heads
at what these idiots keep pushing.
tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.