Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Massive Pole Change
Yes our North and South Poles are changing faster than expected. The Magnetic North is moving much faster than it was two or three years ago.
When the pole was first measured in the Canadian Arctic, it has moved about 2,300 kilometers toward Siberia. The speed of its movement has increased from about 9 miles a year to about 33 miles per year since 2000.
I also understand that due to the rapid movement our protection from the sun's rays has decreased and we will get hotter and have more adverse weather patterns.

Some are blaming Planet X for this problems also.
Watch this very interesting short video.

What Do YOU believe?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The video contains some factual inaccuracies.

The "modern navigation systems in use" are the American GPS and the Russian GLONASS. They are not based on the magnetic north pole, but are based instead on the geographic north pole. The satellites give you a grid reference (or lat-long, depending on how you have it set up) that is independent of the magnetic poles, but which is based upon the Earth's spin pole, or axis. The only place you may run into trouble is trying to correlate it against a printed map with a dated declination diagram. If you use the actual geographic coordinates, you'll be fine. The neatlines on the map - those lines that form the boundaries of the map - are based on geographic north. The declination diagram is for use in compass bearing conversions, not GPS.

I did an animation back in 2005 that graphically showed the motion of the magnetic north pole from 1590 up to 2005. It meandered around in Hudson's Bay and around Baffin Island for centuries, then in the 20th century started galloping in a straight line towards Siberia at an accelerating rate. There have been 14 years since then, meaning that if I did an animation now, it would be 14 frames longer, and probably closer to Siberia. it should be approaching the actual geographic pole by now, and the declination diagrams on maps should be showing smaller angles than before. In other words, magnetic north and geographic north should be getting closer together as seen from a compass at most points on the Earth.

If Nibiru is a "megastar", and it is close enough to affect the Earth's core and change magnetic fields, it should be glaringly visible in the night sky by now. If it's approaching, there is NO "associated constellation" with it. Constellations are groups of stars grouped on visual proximity, not actual proximity. there is, in reality, hundreds and in some cases thousands of light years between the stars in a constellation. They just appear close to one another because we are viewing them from a single vantage point - Earth. All of those stars are at widely differing distances along a sight line, but are grouped because those sight lines are close together from our single vantage point. Constellations are not the same thing as star clusters, which are associated gravitationally and closer together physically.

The nearest visible star s are Alpha Centauri A and B, which are about 4 1/3 light years away, and not nearly close enough to affect the Earth's core gravitationally. The nearest known star (although not visible to the naked eye) is Alpha Centauri C, at about 4 1/4 light years away - not close enough to affect us gravitationally, either.

We probably ARE undergoing a magnetic pole shift. It's moving at an accelerating pace, and weakening at the same time, which are signs of a shift. Such shifts have happened numerous time over the history of Earth.

Noah did not have a magnetic compass. They had not been invented yet. The Midrash and the Bible contain no references to magnetic poles, as they were unknown when those were written.

The biggest danger from a magnetic pole flip (to humans) in the modern age is the weakening of the magnetic field associated with it, as that will allow more electromagnetic radiation and charged particles to reach the surface. Those may overload some circuitry and cause devices to fry (it only takes 7/10 of one volt to fry some IC chips). It will also be bad for some other species that rely on internal magnetic field detectors to navigate, like birds. A weaker magnetic field, and one that is moving, means they will not instinctively know where to go.

The "Aurora Borealis" is caused by charged particles trapped in the Van Allen magnetic field which enters the atmosphere where the field enters the Earth. If the magnetic fields flip, then "much farther south" is an underestimate. They will enter the atmosphere at whatever point the fields enter the Earth, meaning they will move all the way to the south pole from the north as the magnetic pole migrates that distance. At some point, they will be at the equator as they move south, but specific points on the equator where the magnetic poles are. India and Sri Lanka, and possibly the US, Mexico, Central and South America may see them nightly. The weakening field, however, may also make the displays weaker. If you've ever seen the aurorae, then you know they are a ghostly, spooky, sometimes spectacular sight, and I'd welcome it again!

NASA has never confirmed the existence of Nibiru, and the narrator needs to decide whether it is a planet or a star. It can't be both. There has been speculation concerning a "Planet X", but not a "Nibiru". It is not big enough (at 10X Earth mass) to be a star, and as the strength of gravity decreases as the square root of the distance, and it is 20 times the distance of Neptune, it would have 1/400th the influence on Earth (on average) that Neptune has. At that distance, and with an orbit of 15,000 years, it would have to be really highly elliptical to have any detectable influence on us. If it is at the far point of it's orbit, and that orbit is elliptical enough to ever have an effect on us, then we have 7500 years before we have to worry. If it is at the NEAR point in it's orbit, well will never have to worry about it at all, as that means it's average orbit is even farther out.

The magnetic field flips, as I recall, every 750,000 years or so. We are actually overdue by 30,000 years for a flip, so it could happen any time, and may be happening right now. You could set your watch by planetary orbits, so I really doubt "Planet X" is a factor in them since we are that far overdue.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta"  Thank You, I agree with you, I think they did Exaggerate, A LOT!

But I also thinks that it make people aware that our climate is changing due to our Sun and the Earth because of things we have No Control Over. Not Man Made and Cow Farts.
(07-26-2019, 08:05 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  Thank You, I agree with you, I think they did Exaggerate, A LOT!

But I also thinks that it make people aware that our climate is changing due to our Sun and the Earth because of things we have No Control Over. Not Man Made and Cow Farts.

Yes indeed!

Of much more interest from a human extinction standpoint than the fact that the magnetic pole is probably turning itself upside down is the fact that as it does so, it's weakening. that weakened magnetic field generates weaker van Allen Belts, which in turn allows much nastier, life-threatening stuff to reach the surface.

they are worried sick about "Global Warming", and looking in the wrong direction to detect the real danger on the horizon, or do anything about the real problem.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned, I hear.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-26-2019, 09:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 08:05 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  Thank You, I agree with you, I think they did Exaggerate, A LOT!

Yes indeed!

Of much more interest from a human extinction standpoint than the fact that the magnetic pole is probably turning itself upside down is the fact that as it does so, it's weakening. that weakened magnetic field generates weaker van Allen Belts, which in turn allows much nastier, life-threatening stuff to reach the surface.

they are worried sick about "Global Warming", and looking in the wrong direction to detect the real danger on the horizon, or do anything about the real problem.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned, I hear.

Yes, numerous studies on the Polar Shift has mentioned that.

We know the Poles are Shifting as I type this and look at this article.

Quote:Scientists almost didn't detect approach of 'city-killer asteroid'
 Source

Where did it come from?
You know as well as I do and why!

I kinda hope it is truly cow farts. If I'm gonna die I want to go out laughing my ass off. :)

And @Ninurta...Nice work. I get what you are saying and a nice dive into the deep end. Great work!

Jude
(07-27-2019, 04:42 AM)Jude Wrote:

I kinda hope it is truly cow farts. If I'm gonna die I want to go out laughing my ass off. :)

And @Ninurta...Nice work. I get what you are saying and a nice dive into the deep end. Great work!

Jude

@"Jude"  True,,, yes,,,, Laughing my Ass Off is a better way to go out,,, but, Cow Farts,,,  I got an idea,,,, my husband just did a full delete, DPF Canister, Cathletic Converter, EGR Valve and EGR Cooler, running 4 inch straight pipe back from the Turbo, he says that his MINI MAX  Tuner cleared all the error codes and when he runs the full performance tune, he is Burning Coal,, I guess he means that Black Smoke.
Fuck The EPA!! We'll go out the way we want! 
2007.5 Dodge Ram 2500 4by4 6.7 diesel.