Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump supporters not welcome at Minneapolis coffee shop
Yes that's right, we're or those of us that Openly Support Trump are Not Welcomes and won't be served in this coffee shop The Urban Bean!
OK Fine, go in and order 25 Large Specialty Types To Go and Then as you're suppose to Pay, But On Your Trump Hat and Walk Out!
Quote:A Minneapolis coffee shop is making it clear that supporters of Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump aren’t welcome at any of its locations.
On Sunday, Urban Bean, a craft coffee business with two locations in the Mini Apple, posted on Facebook that Trump fans were no longer welcome to "like" or "follow" the shop's page—and they were no longer welcome to spend their hard earned cash at any Bean stores.
"This is not a joke," wrote Urban Bean. "If you support this moron, do not "like" "follow" orspend money in our stores. At the very least, consider what your support of "this moron" means to the future of our country."

The note was posted alongside a New Yorker article that accuses Trump of exploiting the mass shooting at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub for personal gain.

“Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism,” Trump tweeted on Sunday morning as news of the horrific incident broke. "I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"
Greg Martin, who owns Urban Bean, told City Pages,“We just don't feel like there's room for that kind of BS in our store."
And while it might be unusual for a small-business owner to reject any potential customers, Martin says he isn’t worried about losing money.
"We're an independent coffee shop. A very high percentage of the people who come in on a regular basis are going to support what we said."
Link

Dumb Asses actually Believe Hillary Cares About Them, They Believe the Crap and Lies They Read From The Leftist Media!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Good thing we didn't ask them to bake a wedding cake for us, huh?

I reckon it's only ok to refuse service to some Americans, eh?

Some of us are more equal than others of us, it seems...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Seems the "divide and conquer" brainwashing is working.  smallnotamused
Business like this should have a sign out front, stating who they support.

So we would know, they support a moron.

And would not give them our hard earned money, that they may go on to donate to said moron.

It works both ways Mr. Owner.

But I like your ordering idea too.  Even though I don't like coffee!
(06-20-2016, 05:31 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Good thing we didn't ask them to bake a wedding cake for us, huh?

I reckon it's only ok to refuse service to some Americans, eh?

Some of us are more equal than others of us, it seems...

That is what I was thinking about.

The gays made a big stink over a cake,  and the bakery was forced to make them a cake along with paying out a lot of money.

Yet this jackass is making it public that he is 'discriminating' against certain people
Oh horrors, where is the DOJ on this one?

Oh wait, it is only against Trump supporters, nothing to see here folks, move along. Pfffft.

Guarantee you had that been against Hillary supporters, the MSM would have crucified the store owners azz!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'