Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A woman 007
Ok I know I have been away from it all but what is this about the next James Bond been a woman!!!!!
I think that is a step too far, Bond was written as a man, and should be played by a man
What do people think
To usurp the power that these 'rage-against-the-male' progressives believe that a James Bond movie holds,
creating a different -but similar character, wouldn't capture that dynamism. So, still using the 'any-advertising
-is-good-advertising' credo, the movie-shakers soothes their Left-leaning doctrines by putting a black actress
into the position of the 007 agent.

Lashana Lynch is said to not be 'Jane Bond', as Daniel Craig will still be the suave lady-charmer who likes his
Martini -shaken, not stirred. The dickheads at Eon Productions are stupid... but not fools, especially when it
comes to money!

But I wouldn't argue that putting a black female into a main role isn't a test balloon to see how the public feel.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
C'mon Guys!  You are behind the times! 

Have you not heard that in today's world you can be anything you wish?  We could even have a doorknob playing the part of 007 and just use our imagination when the doorknob comes rolling into the scene.  It could use it's shiny sheen to blind it's opponents and save the day for humanity.  tinybiggrin

Now you know.   tinysure
@MW  I remember some woman invented a chair to stop "man spreading", for what I have read it is also a nut crusher. I wonder if its  all connected.
(07-25-2019, 03:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: C'mon Guys!  You are behind the times! 

Have you not heard that in today's world you can be anything you wish? 

I self-identify as a dire wolf.

Anyone who refuses to acknowledge that, or who refuses to feed me raw meat, gets bitten.

They WILL respect my dire wolfness! Otherwise, they are discriminating against me, and get what they get.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-25-2019, 01:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Ok I know I have been away from it all but what is this about the next James Bond been a woman!!!!!
I think that is a step too far, Bond was written as a man, and should be played by a man
What do people think

Yes, Well just imagine,,,,, A Woman, Licensed to kill wakes up, Bad Lover next to her, Headache, a bad Hair day AND PMSing!!!! 
There would be One Dead Bad Lover!  tinyok
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-25-2019, 03:45 PM)Wallfire Wrote: @MW  I remember some woman invented a chair to stop "man spreading", for what I have read it is also a nut crusher. I wonder if its  all connected.

Any man dumb enough, or whipped enough, to sit in such a chair gets what he has coming to him!

I still think that if this movie does not have a scene where Bond goes up to M and demands that his number be retired instead of reassigned to a snowflake, or else he will kill every living thing within 40m km of where he stands, then it is a betrayal of all things Bond, and Ian Fleming will be spinning like a top.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

3 Words....

No...Just NO!

Or is that 2 words?