Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Is The Holy Grail...? Sounds Intriguing.
Here's a fascinating video that may well have clues as to what many assume was a physical object.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That is an interesting video. 
Makes you wonder, but the Holy Grail connection,,,,, minusculebonker
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Interesting video.

I have actually heard odd noises coming from inside the Earth beneath my feet. Of course, since I heard them, they were audible, and so cannot be the same "standing wave sounds" that the narrator speaks of, since he specifies that those sounds are inaudible, below the threshold of human hearing. Still, if the earth produces noises as he claims, and as I have heard, there could be some connection, however intangible.

What I need to know now is WHERE these intersections are located all across the face of the Earth, and WHEN they are at peak harmonics. What I need now are a map and a calendar, and I have to wonder where those may be found. maybe at  www.roryduff.com . I dunno. I'll go look.

ETA: I went, I saw, I was disappointed. There are no maps, no calendars. For 250.00 GBP I could send them a location to have "remotely analyzed", which is not at all what I was interested in. OR I can "buy the book" for a mere 32.50 GBP.

Since Rory is holding on pretty tightly to the information he has gathered, and seems unwilling to teach it to others so they can do for themselves (but is willing to sell the results of an "analysis" to them), I smell a scam here. How disappointing. I wanted to believe... but cannot check it for myself without understanding the principles he claims to be using. One would think that he could write or have written a computer program for location analysis and either give it away across the internet or even sell it for a modest fee to enable folks to do for themselves.

No dice, it seems. I reckon that might significantly cut into the 100.00 - 250.00 GBP fees he is probably raking in.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I think we lost a lot of knowledge over the centuries in regards of the lay of the lands and it's powers.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6015]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6016]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-06-2019, 09:52 PM)BIAD Wrote: I think we lost a lot of knowledge over the centuries in regards of the lay of the lands and it's powers.

I think the same thing, but remain unconvinced that Mr. Duff has found the key. While he has a good general story line, he seems unable or unwilling to articulate the details that would allow it to be independently confirmed or refuted.

ETA: good maps! I note that they are two different color lines on each map, and that those different colors have different nexuses. According to the webpage, Mr. Duff claims to have discovered 3 different Earth Energy types, and the devil is in the details of the interaction of the 3. Do you have any information on what those two represent?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-06-2019, 09:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 09:52 PM)BIAD Wrote: I think we lost a lot of knowledge over the centuries in regards of the lay of the lands and it's powers.

I think the same thing, but remain unconvinced that Mr. Duff has found the key. While he has a good general story line, he seems unable or unwilling to articulate the details that would allow it to be independently confirmed or refuted.

He's probably like many others and just trying to sell a book!!
minusculethumbsup
(07-06-2019, 10:02 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 09:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

He's probably like many others and just trying to sell a book!!
minusculethumbsup

Perhaps if I buy the book the details and information I seek may e contained within the pages of it? Or might there be another book to buy after that to gain that knowledge?

On the maps you posted, I note that the blue line map seems to have a crossing of 3 lines (making 6 radials from that point) over Moundsville, WV, who is so named because of the ancient mounds found there...

I love this stuff, but I'll have to finish the video later. 

From what I've seen so far, looks like the ancients were showing us how portals between dimensions work.

Something to come watch later tonight.   minusculethumbsup
I don't know if this a fluff-piece or not, but if true, it does have a vague connection to what we were discussing.

Quote:Spiders fly hundreds of miles using Earth's electric field, study finds.

'Young naturalist Charles Darwin was fascinated by the spiders that landed on HMS Beagle in October 1832 as
the ship headed for Buenos Aries. He concluded that the creatures must have floated over from the Argentinian
mainland. 

Since then scientists have marvelled how spiders get airborne, with some believing spiders’ silk thread catches in the wind.
Others believed the strands became electrostatically charged –allowing the spiders to ride Earth’s natural electric fields.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6036]

Now scientists, Erica Morley and Daniel Robert at Bristol University have conducted the first tests on whether electrostatic
forces are used in what has been nicknamed spider “ballooning”. And they have concluded the creatures can fly on electric
fields.

To take flight, a spider typically climbs to the top of a plant, tiptoes around, points its abdomen in the air and rapidly ejects
up to a metre of silk. University researchers were able to showed that spiders can detect electric fields in a lab experiment,
the Atlantic reported.

They did this by putting the arachnids on vertical strips of cardboard in the centre of a plastic box.
Next electric fields were generated between the floor and ceiling of similar strengths to what the spiders would experience
outdoors.

These fields ruffled tiny sensory hairs on the spiders’ feet –"like when you rub a balloon and hold it up to your hairs,” Miss Morley
explained. The spiders then performed a set of movements called tiptoeing –standing on the ends of their legs and poking their
abdomens in the air. 

Despite being in closed boxes with no airflow some of the arachnids even managed to take off.
And when Miss Morley turned off the electric fields inside the boxes, they dropped.

Peter Gorham, a physicist, showed that spiders propelling themselves on silk as a result of a magnetic field was mathematically
possible in 2013. He praised the scientist's work, saying: “As a physicist, it seemed very clear to me that electric fields played a
central role, but I could only speculate on how the biology might support this.
Morley and Robert have taken this to a level of certainty that far exceeds any expectations I had.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-11-2019, 04:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: I don't know if this a fluff-piece or not, but if true, it does have a vague connection to what we were discussing.

Quote:Spiders fly hundreds of miles using Earth's electric field, study finds.

'Young naturalist Charles Darwin was fascinated by the spiders that landed on HMS Beagle in October 1832 as
the ship headed for Buenos Aries. He concluded that the creatures must have floated over from the Argentinian
mainland. 

Since then scientists have marvelled how spiders get airborne, with some believing spiders’ silk thread catches in the wind.
Others believed the strands became electrostatically charged –allowing the spiders to ride Earth’s natural electric fields.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6036]

Now scientists, Erica Morley and Daniel Robert at Bristol University have conducted the first tests on whether electrostatic
forces are used in what has been nicknamed spider “ballooning”. And they have concluded the creatures can fly on electric
fields.

To take flight, a spider typically climbs to the top of a plant, tiptoes around, points its abdomen in the air and rapidly ejects
up to a metre of silk. University researchers were able to showed that spiders can detect electric fields in a lab experiment,
the Atlantic reported.

They did this by putting the arachnids on vertical strips of cardboard in the centre of a plastic box.
Next electric fields were generated between the floor and ceiling of similar strengths to what the spiders would experience
outdoors.

These fields ruffled tiny sensory hairs on the spiders’ feet –"like when you rub a balloon and hold it up to your hairs,” Miss Morley
explained. The spiders then performed a set of movements called tiptoeing –standing on the ends of their legs and poking their
abdomens in the air. 

Despite being in closed boxes with no airflow some of the arachnids even managed to take off.
And when Miss Morley turned off the electric fields inside the boxes, they dropped.

Peter Gorham, a physicist, showed that spiders propelling themselves on silk as a result of a magnetic field was mathematically
possible in 2013. He praised the scientist's work, saying: “As a physicist, it seemed very clear to me that electric fields played a
central role, but I could only speculate on how the biology might support this.
Morley and Robert have taken this to a level of certainty that far exceeds any expectations I had.”...'
SOURCE:

It's true - or at least the flying spiders part is.

About 17 or 18 years ago, I was standing guard duty in Greensboro, NC. Now there is not a lot to do under such circumstances but watch, which is what you are being paid to do, anyhow. So I watched. I watched up and down, all around, I tried to watch everywhere at once, as is my habit. A wee bit after noon, not long after the sun crossed the zenith heading west, I noticed the sky shimmering. "Well here's a curiosity" I thought to myself, so I watched the shimmer harder. There were threads in the sky causing the shimmering. As the wind blew them along and twisted them, the sun glinted off of them and then they'd disappear again until the sun got the right angle on them once more.

There were literally thousands of these shimmering threads in the sky twisting in and out of the sun's glint.... and it went on for hours.

They weren't very high, maybe running between 50 and 500 feet up - or maybe I just couldn't see the ones that were higher than that. Those threads were spider silk, and I mean to tell you there was a blue million of them! The wind was blowing them from the west, and the sun was heading towards the west, and the combination of those two angles allowed me to see the spider silk threads, each with a tiny spider hanging from it. I left that post at about 5:30 in the evening, and they were still going strong at that time. the next day, they were all gone. Eastward, I presume.

I don't know what caused it, nor do I know why spiders fly, but they did and do, and I've seen it.

End of story. It kind of creeps me out - it ain't enough that spiders sneak and creep along, now I know the bastards can fly, too!

(07-13-2019, 03:35 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I don't know what caused it, nor do I know why spiders fly, but they did and do, and I've seen it.

End of story. It kind of creeps me out - it ain't enough that spiders sneak and creep along, now I know the bastards can fly, too!

Many moons ago, I was idling on a countryside bridge that went over a railway line, when I found one of those old audio cassette tapes.
I must've been around ten years-old and probably waiting from some friends to arrive in order to spend the day doing what kids used
to do out in the woods before cell phones came along.

Being a boy, it's natural to take things apart to see how they worked and so, splitting the cassette casing, I examined the two little
wheels -or spools, of tape inside. After a minute or so of inspection -and observing there was no magic voice trapped inside the plastic
shell, I tossed the tape over the bridge.

Except, only one of the spools went over the railing and unwinding as it fell, I saw that the breeze that was flowing from under the
bridge was raising the tape skywards as the little bobbin unfurled its contents whilst dropping to the railway line below.

Then reaching the end of the tape, the empty spool rose from the ground as the breeze lifted the fluttering tape higher.
I grabbed the spool that had caught on the railing and kite-like, manoeuvred the dangling plastic wheel as the breeze continued
to lift the long strip of tape.
Now I guess, this is how spiders fly in the air!

I've seen them attach their threads to a post or whatever and then take-off, moving with the air currents until they get to wherever
they going. It is weird!
Alas, the big ones in my garage are too big to fly!!
minusculethumbsup