Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again
I heard all over the internet news outlets that the President Trumps 4th of July event was going to be a Disaster and No One was going to show up.

Quote:Media Predictions of “Tiny Crowd” For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong

tinylaughing smallroflmao  The were Wrong!!!!  smallroflmao
Quote:An Independent article titled ‘Trump officials ‘fear embarrassingly tiny crowd’ for his Fourth of July speech’ was typical of the coverage.

In reality, photos from the event show crowds stretching the full length of the national mall.
[Image: D-ru-N2U8AAu7Xs?format=jpg&name=small]
Quote:According to the media, this is “tiny”.

Quote:He was presumably unaware of the fact that it’s silly to judge the size of a crowd hours before an event even starts.

Leftists are all over Twitter claiming the huge crowd images were “photoshopped”. Presumably, renowned Trump-loving network CNN was busy photoshopping them.
Source
They are claiming that all the pictures were Photoshopped!  tinylaughing I can just imagine how their Heads Must Be Exploding having to accept the Realization the People Love America and President Trump.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-05-2019, 08:31 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:...claiming that all the pictures were Photoshopped!  tinylaughing I can just imagine how their Heads Must Be Exploding having
to accept the Realization the People Love America and President Trump.

This is one the main problems with the Left-serving media.
When it's a political narrative or person they approve of, they pull in close and request the group to
do likewise. The viewer sees people cramped together and assumes there's a large crowd causing the
tightly-bunched situation.

When it's someone they hate -and they all hate Trump, they turn-up hours before and position the camera
to get a wide view with only a few people in shot.

I've seen the BBC do an article on a topic that their 'friends' favour and show what the viewer would think
was a busy rally. Yet in reality, there were ten people and the footage was managed to imply otherwise.

The bastards!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-05-2019, 08:31 PM)guohua Wrote: They are claiming that all the pictures were Photoshopped!  tinylaughing I can just imagine how their Heads Must Be Exploding having to accept the Realization the People Love America and President Trump.

I think it's gonna get worse before it gets better. They are not going to accept that realization. They can't accept it.

I did a little research on "Antifa" and "The Proud Boys", and was slightly shocked at the slant given them. Antifa could do no wrong, and The Proud Boys could do no right, as they are Satan's Spawn incarnate. That narrative is at odds, it seems, with the facts on the ground. The Proud Boys haven't yet, that I've been made aware of, busted anyone in the head with a bike lock... but Antifa has, among many other atrocities.

Note to Antifa: if you ever deign to show your faces in my neighborhood (ok, ok - I know you won't show your faces... I meant "show your ski masks and bandito bandanas", ya bunch of pussies!), you'd best be a damned good shot with those bike locks... because I sure as hell am with my rifles. An AR beats a bike lock 99 times out of 100, and from a greater distance, and I don't think your baseball helmets or hard hats are going to help you that much. Hell, those flimsy hats wouldn't help you against any of the swords I have in stock, much less a chunk of lead and steel zipping along at 3000 feet per second!

The media appears to me to be trying to warp the narrative entirely out of the mold of reality, and I believe they are doing that to incite civil war. The Left is hard after taking over the US. Almost had it done, and Trump meandered along and threw a fistfull of sand in the axle grease for them. They are utterly unhappy with that, it seems.

I fought the Left on their own turf for years. True enough I did that for money, but there is only so far that money and an adrenaline rush will get you when you're 6 feet under the sod, so there must have been more to volutarily risking my neck than just a paycheck. NOW, they are trying to make MY turf THEIR turf, and that is not sitting well with me. It appears to me that I will die fighting them, but that's pretty much what I expected all along. Never counted on seeing another sunrise anyhow.

I still think it will kick off this year, and may have already without anyone really noticing. Sad, because now I'm too long in the tooth and gray in the beard to run, jump, and play like I used to, so it'll be relatively easy for them to take me out... but I learned a couple of things over the years that may make it just a little more sporting, and less like shooting a fish in a barrel for them.

I heard a rumor that the US Congress is working on a new law to criminalize criticism of Congress Critters, but have yet to pin that down as to it's veracity. If true, it seems to be spearheaded by Ms. Cortez, miffed at the criticism she's been getting for things like her play-acting at parking lot fences and whatnot, backed up by a few other Congress Critters who are upset that their border facility tour has been criticized. If true, that goofy bitch and her minions are going to lead the lemmings right over the cliffs.

There, I criticized the lot of you, Congress Critters. Come at me, assholes. You might kill me, but you'll never beat me. I'll go down swinging, spitting, and cussing before I'll just let you just roll right over me and my Constitutional Rights... and any such legislation would fly DIRECTLY into the face of the First Amendment. Criticizing government officials is precisely what it was written into the Bill of Rights for.

Just to level the playing field a bit, if you do come at me, you'd better be looking up - deer, sheep, and people rarely look up, much to their detriment. "Death From Above" is more than just a phrase. There is a reason it became a "thing".

I thought, briefly, about buying more ammo before the war kicks off, but decided against it. I think I'm good. I believe I have enough that I can resupply off the corpses of the dead.

You're damn right I will, and take the rest of their crap, too! I'll just leave the bastards naked and bloating in the sun. Try me.

P.S. - Grace and I went out to town today on our weekly grocery run. I noticed, high up on a mountain top at the berm of a cliff, a Betsy Ross flag. It was barely noticeable, but it was there... right in what I would assess to be an excellent sniper nest with a great field of fire. That's probably why I noticed it - I'm always on the lookout for sniper nests and ambush hides. I may not be as alone in this fight as I thought I could be.

Heh heh heh...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-06-2019, 07:37 AM)Ninurta Wrote: P.S. - Grace and I went out to town today on our weekly grocery run. I noticed, high up on a mountain top at the berm of a cliff, a Betsy Ross flag. It was barely noticeable, but it was there... right in what I would assess to be an excellent sniper nest with a great field of fire. That's probably why I noticed it - I'm always on the lookout for sniper nests and ambush hides. I may not be as alone in this fight as I thought I could be.

Heh heh heh...

First off, I applaud your position on protecting what is yours and I believe if your stance was taken up nationwide,
a lot of problems would be -at the least, halved.

The rich kids who vent their undeveloped feelings in these sunny-day fracas have no concept of self-responsibility,
an awareness that assists everyone in society and makes a community a better place.
Sadly, these trust-fund millennials just think that their parents will be there forever and the laws that others abide to,
are not for them. It's just to keep the peasants in line.

Secondly, your introspection during a grocery run.
If I may be so bold, why not just soak in the lovely scenery during your trip...? I mean, from the images you provided,
the rural surroundings must be fascinating enough for an outdoors-person such as yourself without the burden of looking
for places to kill people from.
tinyhuh

At this time of year, the foliage will be blooming and looking to widen the range of their individual species.
Animals, birds an insects are busy doing likewise during the fair weather and I'm sure you must agree that the picture
I'm painting of your area would be tainted if I added-in a description of a solitary person waiting on a ridge and surveying
such beauty through a rifle-scope?
tinywhat

Maybe musing on what to purchase at the grocery store may assist passing the time away during the journey?
Leave the concerns of where to place trip-wires and homemade anti-personnel mines for another day and instead,
count how many butterflies you see on your trip.

Just in general, pondering the wonders of nature is always something that can hold the attention for many miles too.
Balmy days in a truck aren't really conducive with thoughts of guerrilla warfare, self-made field-dressings and reflections
on strangulation as the best method of silent-slaying against slicing the larynx with that terrible thing you always carry.
tinybigeyes

Better yet, if the boisterous chaps from the wealthy suburbs do take a wander near your mountain, why not invite them
in for a cup of tea? Through jovial banter and a willingness to appreciate diverse views, I sure detente could be reached
and smiles will be the order of the day.
Remember, that back-field of yours can only accommodate so many unmarked mounds.
tinysurprised
@"Ninurta" You're reply,,,,,,, "Sad, because now I'm too long in the tooth and gray in the beard to run, jump, and play like I used to, so it'll be relatively easy for them to take me out... but I learned a couple of things over the years that may make it just a little more sporting, and less like shooting a fish in a barrel for them."

We have Gray Hair, that is a fact. Can't run or jump. that is a fact too.
But it is dumb-luck combined with years and years of Surviving Successful Missions and returning with that Knowledge that make us such a Threat.

Not only are we real armed, but we know what to look for and how to use the terrain to our advantage, just like you noticing that Flag and it's location and what is the advantage for that location.
When and If they can take us out, it'll cost them Greatly. 
Sorry, I was Rambling on, these Animals need to be Put-Down.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-06-2019, 09:18 AM)BIAD Wrote: Secondly, your introspection during a grocery run.
If I may be so bold, why not just soak in the lovely scenery during your trip...? I mean, from the images you provided,
the rural surroundings must be fascinating enough for an outdoors-person such as yourself without the burden of looking
for places to kill people from.
tinyhuh

Maybe musing on what to purchase at the grocery store may assist passing the time away during the journey?
Leave the concerns of where to place trip-wires and homemade anti-personnel mines for another day and instead,
count how many butterflies you see on your trip.

Just in general, pondering the wonders of nature is always something that can hold the attention for many miles too.
Balmy days in a truck aren't really conducive with thoughts of guerrilla warfare, self-made field-dressings and reflections
on strangulation as the best method of silent-slaying against slicing the larynx with that terrible thing you always carry.
tinybigeyes

I'm afraid you may have misapprehended my intentions. I'm not looking for places to kill folks from, I'm surveying my surroundings for places folks might try to kill ME from, so that I can take the appropriate evasive measures. I suppose it may be the after effects in old age of a dissolute youth. Nowadays, I'm a purely defensive creature, notwithstanding my tendency to verbally offend other folks. I'm not responsible for what someone else chooses to be offended by - that is THEIR choice, and I believe thoroughly in allowing others to live their lives as they see fit, so long as they are not an actual threat to mine.

That philosophy coupled with the aforementioned fact that I can no longer play hard like I once could has necessitated the change to a purely defensive lifestyle. I can't take the fight to THEM, but if they want to bring it to ME, and create a threat to my way of living, then it's game on... I just have to play a defensive game is all. If they're no threat to me, I'm no threat to them.

It was somewhat comforting to see that flag marking a sniper hide. That means that there is at least someone around with the youth and vigor to make it up there to plant the flag, which is not something I can say of myself any more. Furthermore, the nature of the flag said, to me, "here a friendly has claimed his spot". Had it been a hammer-and-sickle flag, or a Che Guevara poster, then I might have reacted otherwise. I can't get up there myself, but I know how to make solid-rocket fuel from scratch and kitchen components if necessary. A little sugar and potassium chlorate can go a LONG way, so to speak.

BTW - 14. I saw 14 butterflies on that trip.

Also BTW - slicing through a larynx is NEVER a silent dispatch. There is the awfullest gurgling and hoarse wheezing, grunting, coughing you will ever hear attendant, and you will hear that noise the rest of your days. Not recommended.

Quote:Better yet, if the boisterous chaps from the wealthy suburbs do take a wander near your mountain, why not invite them
in for a cup of tea? Through jovial banter and a willingness to appreciate diverse views, I sure detente could be reached
and smiles will be the order of the day.
Remember, that back-field of yours can only accommodate so many unmarked mounds.
tinysurprised

I'm always open to talk and negotiation, but again they'd have to bring it to me, as I can't take it to them. I somehow think, however, that if they once entered my living room, they might be a bit reluctant to speak their minds, given the decor.

I think that might dampen the good-natured banter a bit. 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-06-2019, 05:54 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" You're reply,,,,,,, "Sad, because now I'm too long in the tooth and gray in the beard to run, jump, and play like I used to, so it'll be relatively easy for them to take me out... but I learned a couple of things over the years that may make it just a little more sporting, and less like shooting a fish in a barrel for them."

We have Gray Hair, that is a fact. Can't run or jump. that is a fact too.
But it is dumb-luck combined with years and years of Surviving Successful Missions and returning with that Knowledge that make us such a Threat.

Not only are we real armed, but we know what to look for and how to use the terrain to our advantage, just like you noticing that Flag and it's location and what is the advantage for that location.
When and If they can take us out, it'll cost them Greatly. 
Sorry, I was Rambling on, these Animals need to be Put-Down.

I believe that our biggest threat to "The Glorious People's Revolution" currently underway in the US is for us to pass that knowledge on to those in the younger generation who are as zealous of guarding their rights and responsibilities as we are. Teaching them what to look for, and how to use it properly is a force-multiplier, far out of proportion to whatever lead we can throw individually. It's sort of like being on an A-Team and going in to train 'Yards or campesinos - they carry the fight after you've taught them how, thus multiplying your own efforts considerably. The only real difference is that it has to be done at home now, rather than off in foreign places.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you kick the fishes asses for years", or something like that.

(07-06-2019, 08:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm afraid you may have misapprehended my intentions. I'm not looking for places to kill folks from, I'm surveying
my surroundings for places folks might try to kill ME from, so that I can take the appropriate evasive measures.

I suppose it may be the after effects in old age of a dissolute youth. Nowadays, I'm a purely defensive creature,
notwithstanding my tendency to verbally offend other folks. I'm not responsible for what someone else chooses to
be offended by - that is THEIR choice, and I believe thoroughly in allowing others to live their lives as they see fit,
so long as they are not an actual threat to mine.
I stand corrected.

Quote:Also BTW - slicing through a larynx is NEVER a silent dispatch. There is the awfullest gurgling and hoarse wheezing,
grunting, coughing you will ever hear attendant, and you will hear that noise the rest of your days. Not recommended.

Again, I stand corrected. Thank you and I will update my Stealth-Death journal.
tinywhat
(07-06-2019, 09:02 PM)BIAD Wrote: I stand corrected.

Again, I stand corrected. Thank you and I will update my Stealth-Death journal.
tinywhat

Not necessarliy a correction, more in the nature of suggestions. The fact is, whatever makes a good hide for the Left also makes a good hide for the Right - it's just a matter of who gets there first, eh?

(07-06-2019, 09:34 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Not necessarliy a correction, more in the nature of suggestions. The fact is, whatever makes a good hide for the Left also makes a good hide for the Right - it's just a matter of who gets there first, eh?

On a slightly different note, have the MSM always favoured the Left? I always thought they gave Obama a pass
because of his skin colour and I can't recall how GW and Billy 'The Cigar' Clinton was treated.
(07-06-2019, 09:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: On a slightly different note, have the MSM always favoured the Left? I always thought they gave Obama a pass
because of his skin colour and I can't recall how GW and Billy 'The Cigar' Clinton was treated.

GW was hammered on because he self-identified with the Right, although in reality he was a Neocon which are on the Left. Slick Willy Clinton got a pass. The consensus of the media was "it was only a blow job in the Oval Office - what's the big deal"? Contrast that with "Trump said WHAT on Twitter? He must be impeached for speaking! Words can hurt - off with his head!"

The Left also said Pres. Trump was going to use this as a political rally.  Not once did he use the word "I" or "me".  It was a tribute to our great military, and that was it. 

Anyone who missed it can watch it here.

Click on this twitter link to watch all the fly overs compiled into one clip:  https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status...6756990977