Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cynocephali,, Myth or maybe even Biblical Bull Shit
Cynocephali, was there really a race of Dog Headed Humans?
Has anyone else ever heard of Cynocephali before?
It makes me think of the werewolf.
But, iot would appear that throughout history these Dog-Headed Beings were seen and associated with in many ways. the Christians wanted to Save Their Souls and they show pictures of them as Saints!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Interesting. 

There are also historical stories of cat beings, mantis beings, spider beings, and more. I've heard others say for every living creature on Earth there is a race of beings out there just like them.

My ancestors must be the cat beings because I feel such a close connection to them, and they gravitate to me too. I'm never without some stray cat wondering into my back yard. Just when I think I'm rid of them, and think my grocery list can include more steak, here comes a stray cat, and there goes that extra steak. tinylaughing
(07-04-2019, 03:44 AM)guohua Wrote: Cynocephali, was there really a race of Dog Headed Humans?
Has anyone else ever heard of Cynocephali before?...

...But, it would appear that throughout history these Dog-Headed Beings were seen and associated
with in many ways. the Christians wanted to Save Their Souls and they show pictures of them as Saints!..

The accounts from your video are suggested at the end as possible derogatory descriptions of 'foreigners'
via symbolism. But the same detailed descriptions don't describe one race of human due to the range of
encounters around that part of the world.

Time and geography don't seem factors and considering the carvings in Libya, it's doubtful everyone was
using 'dog-men' just to describe strangers in their land.

It's puzzling because the logical conclusion would be either everyone who commented on this phenomena
are liars or these people through the ages were aware of a race of dog-headed beings!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-04-2019, 09:22 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 03:44 AM)guohua Wrote: Cynocephali, was there really a race of Dog Headed Humans?
Has anyone else ever heard of Cynocephali before?...

...But, it would appear that throughout history these Dog-Headed Beings were seen and associated
with in many ways. the Christians wanted to Save Their Souls and they show pictures of them as Saints!..

The accounts from your video are suggested at the end as possible derogatory descriptions of 'foreigners'
via symbolism. But the same detailed descriptions don't describe one race of human due to the range of
encounters around that part of the world.

Time and geography don't seem factors and considering the carvings in Libya, it's doubtful everyone was
using 'dog-men' just to describe strangers in their land.

It's puzzling because the logical conclusion would be either everyone who commented on this phenomena
are liars or these people through the ages were aware of a race of dog-headed beings!

I have to agree, they are not Liars but knew of or encountered a race of Dog-Headed Beings. A race of Werewolves or much like Bigfoot they have Disappeared from Human Contact.
Another angle to some of the stories: If you call someone a dog in many ancient cultures those are fighting words. for a dog does not know who its' father was..
So are we talking about a group of people who are borne to a woman who has many lovers.. Ancient times all bastards or the dogs of humanity ?

As far as India and the hairy ones.. That still exist today without the dog face just as they do in other countries.

None of this matches the video accounts but I thought I would throw it in anyway.

(07-14-2019, 09:47 AM)727Sky Wrote: Another angle to some of the stories: If you call someone a dog in many ancient cultures those are fighting words. for a dog does not know who its' father was..
So are we talking about a group of people who are borne to a woman who has many lovers.. Ancient times all bastards or the dogs of humanity ?

As far as India and the hairy ones.. That still exist today without the dog face just as they do in other countries.

None of this matches the video accounts but I thought I would throw it in anyway.

Yes, I never thought of that.
It is Rare but there as been many actual accounts of this condition.
@"727Sky"   minusculethumbsup2
(07-14-2019, 04:52 PM)guohua Wrote: It is Rare but there as been many actual accounts of this condition.

Maybe we could consider that the gene that causes Hypertrichosis isn't a negative and merely a hold-over
from ages ago? It's considered a deformity and yet, hair doesn't grow on the palms of the hands or soles
of the feet.
That seems logical to me considering hair on those parts of the body would hinder natural survival.

It could also explain Bigfoot's appearance, instead of categorising them as 'ape-like'.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-14-2019, 05:08 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 04:52 PM)guohua Wrote: It is Rare but there as been many actual accounts of this condition.

Maybe we could consider that the gene that causes Hypertrichosis isn't a negative and merely a hold-over
from ages ago? It's considered a deformity and yet, hair doesn't grow on the palms of the hands or soles
of the feet.
That seems logical to me considering hair on those parts of the body would hinder natural survival.

It could also explain Bigfoot's appearance, instead of categorising them as 'ape-like'.
minusculethumbsup

I agree, it could very well be in their DNA, a hidden or dormant Gene of a Forgotten Race.