Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We all should have known!
Yes we should have seen this coming from the Democrats, it only makes sense, yes their Hatred of President Trump (TDS) is still there in full view for all to see.
Quote:2020 Democratic hopefuls slam Trump's meeting with Kim as 'photo opportunity', say he's 'coddling' dictators

Our President did have a Photo Opportunity and the Dem's are going CRAZY! [Image: giphy.gif]
Why?
None of the past Democrat POTUS could do what President Trump has and that is making their heads Explode! [Image: 175790-6e61653e26e3839b0ed575dea9.gif]
Quote:The candidates in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary put aside their squabbles on Sunday - sort of - to focus on a common enemy: President Trump.

From former Vice President Joe Biden to former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, the Democratic hopefuls derided Trump’s third meeting with North Korean strongman Kim Jong Un – accusing the president of everything from “coddling” dictators to posing for a photo opportunity.

“President Trump’s coddling of dictators at the expense of American national security and interests is one of the most dangerous ways that he’s diminishing us on the world stage and subverting our values as a nation,” Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said.
Source

I didn't see Our President walk over and Bow,,,, did you?
No, the picture I seen of President Trump walking with his Head Up and Shoulders Straight and Square. Like A Man! Not like an Apologetic Coward.
[Image: D-SviaHVAAEoE2J.png]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I try not to let the demos trigger me, but it's getting harder and harder every day.  Will they ever take off the blinders to see the greatness this man is doing not only for the U.S., but for the world?

I wonder what terrible things they will say about him when his efforts bring about world peace?   minusculethinking  They are a sad lot!
(06-30-2019, 09:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I try not to let the demos trigger me, but it's getting harder and harder every day.  Will they ever take off the blinders to see the greatness this man is doing not only for the U.S., but for the world?

I wonder what terrible things they will say about him when his efforts bring about world peace?   minusculethinking  They are a sad lot!

Grace is the same way - they trigger her. She can't even watch the news any more, because it doesn't come with trigger warnings.

I'm different.

I love watching idiots prove their idiocy day after day. It's like a slo-mo train wreck. I just can't take my eyes off of it. Furthermore, we don't know what to combat, what to counteract, if we don't watch them minutely to know what they are up to and what they are saying.

Might as well be amused and entertained while we are gathering intel!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-01-2019, 08:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I love watching idiots prove their idiocy day after day. It's like a slo-mo train wreck...

Me too -and I don't mean the 'kid-ology' where rich guys virtue-signal that they never used their
wealth and prestige to bed a oppressed movie-starlet.
tinylaughing

As I've said many times, the MSM are dying and relying on the minority aspect to maintain an audience.

They know that these small groups with typically undeveloped opinions of societal-interaction and sexualised
behavior are using the mainstream media as a vehicle to promote their self-beliefs, but a 'out-there' audience
is still an audience and pays the bills.

Look how under-reported Donald Trump's optic-heavy North Korean border was. If it had been Obama, the MSM
would have screamed the uniqueness from the rooftops and again, leaned on the colour of the President's skin as
the main reason for maintaining peace there.

The manner that news is presented is tactical to trigger people into believing that the only way they can get to
either believing their opinion is correct or fuelling their outrage, is to watch the television tomorrow or purchase
the same newspaper tomorrow.
They don't really give a sh*t which side of a fence you are or if there's even a fence, they just want the ratings.

Rationally analyse what you see and hear. Think about the disciplines in security when having dignitaries meet
and how individuals from multiple reporting mediums would have to be vetted.
How long would that take...?

Is there any negative infiltration of these news outlets and can they be trusted not to harm whoever is in the public
spotlight?

How do they know about the many facets of news that are reported as 'live reporting'...?

Is it logically true about the many political sources that the MSM journalists frequently say they have...? Are they real
and would these multiple 'whistle-blowers' risk a financial income that could effect their lifestyle and families?

Are the narratives those of the reporters or are they urged to push certain agendas with the aid of money or occupation
-damaging realities of themselves known by others who wish the news reported in a certain way?

Do many mediums pay for activities to occur and then report it as spontaneous news...? Is an item generated to cause
deliberate triggering for promotional reasons?

All tactics used in everyday reporting and all performed to various degrees.

The ingrained trust is diminishing from older people who used to look to their favourite TV Presenter for such verity and
the kids -those up to forty year-old now, went to the technology that they grew up with. Namely, social media.
And it's that -that is the real MSM's enemy. The viewers and readers are just collateral damage!

Watch the mainstream news where journalists talk to journalists about what journalists said and wrote, but don't take
it seriously. It's just entertainment because that's all they have left.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.