Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greenpeace Vixens Vs The Chinless Hooray-Henrys -Our Thursday Night Rumble.
As the alleged pompous inteligencia enjoyed another black-tie dinner within the hallowed walls of Mansion House of
Mega-City One London -a city that some have said is no longer culturally English anymore, some brave Greenpeace
Amazonians decided to invade the event for a protest.

During the Chancellor Philip Hammond's speech on 'UK economy' -which really equates to how the rich are faring in
the Brexit-For-Peasants fracas, several of the proud and valiant females disrupted Hammond's oration to voice their
own woes on what the smiling dolphins had said.

Now we've seen small girls wipe out male thugs in the movies and we all know that Captain Marvel can kick ass with
just a swing of her unicorn-coloured boot. Hell, even Dexter's sister -Dee Dee, from 'Dexter's Laboratory knows you
can't keep a strong girl down.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5942]

So when the paths of these noble eco warriors and a weak-wristed wealthy blue-blood meet, the outcome is obvious.
Luckily, the media were there to record it. Oooh stop it, she's just a woman.

Quote:MP Mark Field accused of assaulting Greenpeace activist.

'Greenpeace has accused Foreign Office minister Mark Field of assault, after he pushed a female activist out of a black-tie
City event. Mr Field claimed he reacted "instinctively" and has referred himself to the Cabinet Office for an investigation.
He also apologised to the woman for "grabbing her" -but said he was worried she may have been armed.

The Tory MP has been widely criticised, but some people defended his actions.

Thursday night's incident -which was filmed by TV news cameras -happened after climate change protesters disrupted the
beginning of Chancellor Philip Hammond's annual Mansion House speech to the City about the state of the UK economy.
Dozens of activists - dressed in suits, red dresses and sashes -"gatecrashed" the dinner, according to Greenpeace, and
refused to leave...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5941]

If this had been recorded by the BBC, everyone would've screamed "False-Flag!", but just due to fate -I suppose (actually,
I don't!)... Independent TeleVision ( ITV) got the footage. So at least nobody can blame the establishment media of a set-up.
Oh wait a moment... ITV is mainstream! (Notice the header in the footage below...ITV -camera, The Sun header. They're all
the same.)

Quote:'...Video footage shows Mr Field getting out of his seat and stopping one female protester by pushing her against a column
and then marching her out of the room.

City of London Police said: "We have had a number of third-party reports of a possible assault. These are being looked into."
Conservative Party chairman Brandon Lewis told ITV's Good Morning Britain that the party would investigate the "full details of
what happened".

'Shameful'
Greenpeace climate campaigner Areeba Hamid told the BBC the activist was "in shock" last night, but was recovering and
had been reassured by the "outpouring of support" online. "I think Mark Field should have a long hard stare at himself and
think whether that behaviour is in keeping with someone in public office," she said...'

Yes, the protestor was a female, you bully. AND you were probably trying to rape her AND YOU'RE WHITE!

Quote:'..."We went into that event announcing who we were very clearly, we were there to make a very important point -that we
are in a climate emergency -to a roomful of people who are actually capable of making some very profound decisions."...'

Phew! Thursday night was climate emergency night, thank heavens we made it to the next working day.

Quote:'...She said the activist is trained and experienced in non-violent direct action. Greenpeace activists were prepared to face legal
consequences for their actions, Ms Hamid said, but "what they have not signed up for is physical assault".
It was "quite ludicrous" to suggest that the protester might have been armed, Ms Hamid added...'

'Ludicrous' does anyone (as in real-world people) committing an assault actually announce to their victim that injury is on its way?!
Anyway, back to glorifying heroic wamman.

Quote:'...Labour's shadow women and equalities minister Dawn Butler was among those who criticised Mr Field, tweeting:
"This is horrific... He must immediately be suspended or sacked."
Fellow Labour MP Tonia Antoniazzi added: "No one who reacts like this to a peaceful protest should be sitting in our Parliament."
And Jess Phillips MP tweeted: "Every MP has to deal with protest and conflict, it is done with words. To watch this is so so awful."

Meanwhile Liberal Democrat MP Chuka Umunna described Mr Field's actions as "totally unacceptable" while former Tory MP Sarah
Wollaston said it was "absolutely shameful, a male MP marching a woman out of a room by her neck".
But one of Mr Field's Conservative colleagues, Sir Peter Bottomley MP, said he had done nothing wrong.
"I think Mark Field did the right thing. He prevented the woman going further, he reversed her direction and she went out pretty
willingly," he told the BBC. "He intervened - I congratulate him for that, I would have done the same.
Although she may have been harmless, others won't be."...'

Outside, there are people sleeping on the streets. Gangs of knife-wielding, drug-selling youths roam the capital's streets and the
country's culture is slowly changing towards the ignorant, violent perception of justice that you'd find in a mob-rulling Persian bazaar.
But inside the decadent rooms of the upper-crust, the girls who don't have to go to work in the morning are having their say.

Quote:'...Sir Peter said that attacks on MPs and their staff meant that such protests could not be ignored. "Not intervening often has a cost,
and if this becomes a fashion, there will be casualties," he said.

'Guests felt threatened'
In a statement given to ITV News, Mr Field -who is the Foreign Office minister for Asia and the Pacific -said: "In the confusion
many guests understandably felt threatened and when one protester rushed past me towards the top table I instinctively
reacted...'

We've all seen 'Trading Places', thank you.

Quote:'..."There was no security present and I was for a split-second genuinely worried she might have been armed.
"As a result I grasped the intruder firmly in order to remove her from the room as swiftly as possible.

"I deeply regret this episode and unreservedly apologise to the lady concerned for grabbing her but in the current climate
I felt the need to act decisively to close down the threat to the safety of those present." He added he would refer himself
to the Cabinet Office and pledged to fully co-operate with its investigation into whether he had broken the ministerial code.

Watching the clip for the first time on BBC Newsnight, former Foreign Office minister Alistair Burt said: "I've no appreciation
of the context of anything like that. Mark will answer for himself. But it looks to be a very difficult situation for everyone
concerned."

Meanwhile, Conservative MP George Freeman tweeted: "This looks appallingly rough handling of a woman climate protester
in a dress. "But before everyone rushes to instant armchair judgement can I suggest that all of us who weren't there and don't
know what was said or done just wait a few hours to hear what those who *were* there say."

Tory MP Vicky Ford defended Mr Field's actions, saying the protester was "rushing" towards the governor of the Bank of England.
"If she'd been carrying a weapon we'd all be hailing him a hero," she said.

The protesters were removed from the event after several minutes and Mr Hammond was able to continue soon afterwards.
City of London Police said they received a call from security at Mansion House just after 21:00 BST.
"Officers arrived to help with their ejection. Once in the presence of the police, the protesters were co-operative and left the
premises. No arrests were made."...'

There never is -these days, is there?!!!

Quote:'...Resuming his speech, Mr Hammond told the guests: "The irony is that this is government that has just led the world by
committing to a zero carbon economy by 2050."...'
BBC:

Will someone think of the polar bears whilst I remind Farhad to clean my horse's stable properly?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I have a couple of observations upon this occurrence.

There is no such thing as a "peaceful protest". the very act of invading territory that is not yours is an act of violence, armed or not. The MP was entirely correct in firmly grasping the interloper and ejecting her sorry ass for "crashing" a party that was not hers. Neanderthal that I am, I would probably have tripped her as well when depositing her on the curb.

My Dear Old Dad always told me "don't beat assailants until THEY are happy, beat 'em until YOU are happy. If you stop when they holler 'uncle!' they know how to control you, and they will just keep coming knowing they can cry 'uncle!' to stop you."

Belts are wonderful things - you can pick the bastards (or  bitches, as the case may be) up like a piece of luggage and carry 'em out and just drop 'em wherever you like. Pity that dress belts are not strong enough for that.

On the subject of women's attire and potential for violence, right after 9-11, I had a Muslim woman in a full burka make the comment to me (while I was standing guard duty, armed) that "you don't know - I might be carrying an AK-47 under this garb." I just grinned and replied "you might. Go ahead and try to draw it if you do. I bet dollars against donuts that I can have you trussed up like a Christmas turkey before you can get a gun unwound out of all that shit." The fact is, you can hide as many weapons under a dress as you can a baggy sweatshirt, but that can provide problems all their own for the assailant if the assailed acts quickly enough.

Which this MP appears to have done.

Kudos!

Quote:'Ludicrous' does anyone (as in real-world people) committing an assault actually announce to their victim that injury is on its way?!

Well, I usually do. I don't consider it to be generally sporting to utterly destroy someone with at least giving them warning of their imminent doom, thus allowing them to reconsider their position and amend their wicked ways. I don't even require an apology - it's enough for me if they walk (or run screaming like a little girl - either way works for me) away.

Has the UK REALLY committed to a "zero carbon economy by 2050"? Have they really considered everything that entails? No more automobile tyres, for example... and the list just begins there...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-28-2019, 08:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Has the UK REALLY committed to a "zero carbon economy by 2050"?

Yes we have, it's written in the newspapers and ergo, true.
And Rachel Maddow loves Donald Trump.

Meds time.
tinysurprised
(06-28-2019, 12:58 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 08:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Has the UK REALLY committed to a "zero carbon economy by 2050"?

Yes we have, it's written in the newspapers and ergo, true.

I think it's quite possible that they didn't think this thing through. Car tyres (even the ones on 'lectric cars) are made of high carbon rubber. The insulation on the wiring in 'lectrics - also high carbon. All the plastics to make the cars light enough for a 'lectric motor to move them forward... you got it, high carbon.

Trees and shrubs, well, all plants really. No more of them, either, as they are also high carbon. They are so high carbon that they suck carbon right out of the air... and store it in their local bodies. They are, essentially, carbon-concentration machines.

All life. Carbon is kinda essential for "carbon based life forms", which all of the ones existing on Earth are. I mean, "carbon" is built right in there, right in the phrase "carbon based life". No carbon, no life.

There are only two solutions to this conundrum that I can see. Destroy all life and just concrete the entire planet over in the interests of eliminating carbon...

-OR-

... eliminate humans in the interest of letting carbon do it's thing of sustaining all of the rest of the life on this planet. This may be the better option, as it appears that Humanity has run it's psychological course, and is now dangerously psychotic and therefore unfit to survive. In the interests of Darwinian Mechanics, the Human Race must die out.

Quote:And Rachel Maddow loves Donald Trump.

Meds time.
tinysurprised

Why, that two-timin' hussy! I thought she loved ME!

What on Earth is that buzzing sound I hear?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-28-2019, 10:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I think it's quite possible that they didn't think this thing through. Car tyres (even the ones on 'lectric cars) are made of high carbon rubber.
The insulation on the wiring in 'lectrics - also high carbon. All the plastics to make the cars light enough for a 'lectric motor to move them
forward... you got it, high carbon.

Trees and shrubs, well, all plants really. No more of them, either, as they are also high carbon. They are so high carbon that they suck
carbon right out of the air... and store it in their local bodies. They are, essentially, carbon-concentration machines.

All life. Carbon is kinda essential for "carbon based life forms", which all of the ones existing on Earth are. I mean, "carbon" is built right
in there, right in the phrase "carbon based life". No carbon, no life...

There's a big push to have Tesla electric 'Top-Up' places in many of the gas-stations I've seen around the
region I live in. Whether it's being rolled-out in other parts of the UK, I don't know.

But that's the major nod towards this 'Eloi'-carbon-free rhetoric that the British Government are using in hopes
of faring better in any future election. I'd never thought of it in the terms of your breakdown of materials and what
it really means in regards of reality!
It shows you how far true information and mainstream media really are.

Quote:'...What on Earth is that buzzing sound I hear?...'

At this present time, I cannot say the appliance that Rachel uses is encased in rubber, plastic of fake-fur.
I believe she rests it on the bedroom window-sill, so it might be solar-charged... but I can't confirm that.

I've heard that her partner has one designed off the typical chain-saw set-up and works off two-stroke
unleaded gasoline, but it's very noisy and leaves the pinned-up rainbow flag in their bedroom smelling of
working-class men.
I'll email her for more information... if she's coherent today.
tinyhuh