Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet Kevan Trimmel, Another Solar Warden SSP Empath
We have yet another person coming forward telling about his experience in the Secret Space Program with Solar Warden.
He reveals things that verify what some of the others have shared, plus more.   Grab a drink... this is gonna be good. minusculebeercheers 

BUMP! 

Has anyone watched this?  It is a very informative video. Kevin goes more in-depth explaining the different factions of ETs involved with our governments, how the different species interact with humans, etc. than some others who have come out.

This video is worth the watch for the curious mind. 

Take what resonates and leave the rest.

Quote:Kevan shares his experiences as an empath in Solar Warden and discusses the Space Navy, Mars Colony, Lunar Operations Command, Earth Defense Force, Earth Alliance, James Casbolt, Dark Fleet Base, A.I. Entrainment, Sasquatch, and much more.
(08-26-2017, 04:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: BUMP! 

Has anyone watched this?  It is a very informative video. Kevin goes more in-depth explaining the different factions of ETs involved with our governments, how the different species interact with humans, etc. than some others who have come out.

This video is worth the watch for the curious mind. 

Take what resonates and leave the rest.

Quote:Kevan shares his experiences as an empath in Solar Warden and discusses the Space Navy, Mars Colony, Lunar Operations Command, Earth Defense Force, Earth Alliance, James Casbolt, Dark Fleet Base, A.I. Entrainment, Sasquatch, and much more.
Actually I did watch the 2 hour video one night last week.

I just don't agree with him on alot of his points.
I do think we have a Space Fleet and a moon base, but his claims of all he knows are a little far-fetched for me.
He looks nothing like a Soldier, not a super-soldier, he sounds very much to me like someone parroting what he's read and heard and adding his male believe life to it.
I've heard his story before.
He's to well scripted and he Blinks To Much For Me.  Was taught that is a sign of a liar or some one making things up.

I really wish a guest or someone would Chime in and say they Know this Guy or "Yeah, it's True I can prove It!"
Sorry, I give this guy No Credentials.

It's Just Me,,, JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Central casting needs to get its act together better .....  can tell just by looking that clowns never served a day in the military anywhere .... joker wouldnt last 5 minutes in any realworld military .... tubby there would be put on the fatboy program for be too overwieght .....  

An their con goes on with people believing all that fucking bullshit .......
There are no damn supersoldiers ..... hell fucking fatboy there wouldnt even last ten seconds in a real fucking war ...... fucking pathetic ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

They aren't used to do physical battle; they are used for their psychic skills.
(08-27-2017, 01:03 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They aren't used to do physical battle; they are used for their psychic skills.

A good shrink can cure their delusions ..... or at least keep them medicated and off the streets ..... 
Con artists always got answer to everything when
people question an call them on their bullshit .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

BUMP,,,, A Solar Warden BUMP!

OK, here is the newest video I could find with an interview with Mr. Gary McKinnon.
I don't care to much for Mr. Richard Doland though.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]