Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sweden/ Forced integration: "Busing" is proposed in Trollhättan
When will governments see the truth ?. Sweden has become a very sick place. Now they want to try and change everything by bussing. Thing is that this ( as far as I know ) has never worked. If you mix high IQ people with low IQ people the low IQ cannot go up so the high must come down. Same if you mix violent with non violent, violent will win.
The non PC fact is the cultures in Sweden are just too different, and only one will survive. Low IQ and violence always beat high IQ and good culture.
So has anyone here an option about bussing and if it works ?

Quote:Published June 13, 2019 at 10.25

DOMESTIC. A school study from Trollhättan City suggests that, by means of bushing, Swedish students go to school together with students from "vulnerable areas".
Like the article on Facebook
[Image: svg+xml;charset=utf-8,%3C%3Fxml%20versio...Fsvg%3E%0A]
The investigation proposes several drastic measures to overcome the "school segregation", reports P4 West.
Among other things, one wants to break the proximity principle and the free school choice by forcing students to go to schools that are not closest to their home. So it is about so-called bushing, which was previously used for ethnic forced integration in the United States.
Schools in so-called vulnerable areas may also be closed down in favor of "a mixed school form where students of different social backgrounds meet", writes P4 Väst.
The Education Committee in Trollhättan will discuss the proposals next Tuesday. The politicians in the committee have agreed not to comment on the matter before that.
source
Something I have noticed, that google translate (Swedish to English) In the main stream news papers the translation is very good but as you try with the more off centre news papers (moving to the right), these are the news papers that report the truth about what is happing ( not the unicorns farting rainbows ) the translation gets worse and worse to a point its hard to understand.
I wonder why.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(06-13-2019, 11:15 AM)Wallfire Wrote: When will governments see the truth ?. Sweden has become a very sick place. Now they want to try and change everything by bussing. Thing is that this ( as far as I know ) has never worked. If you mix high IQ people with low IQ people the low IQ cannot go up so the high must come down. Same if you mix violent with non violent, violent will win.
The non PC fact is the cultures in Sweden are just too different, and only one will survive. Low IQ and violence always beat high IQ and good culture.
So has anyone here an option about bussing and if it works ?

I've seen a similar thing right next-door to where I live.
A couple (actually, it was supposed to be a single mother) had caused problems in every area they had been housed
and so -supposedly, the Estate Agent and the Social Security Department felt it would be a good idea to place them
in a rented accommodation near retired and wealthier folk.

It's believed the 'good' of a community might rub-off onto the noisy scum and make them better neighbours.
Assimilation, they call it!

The reality is that they retaliate and cause the same mayhem that had them thrown out of the previous home.
The guy was a total ass-hole and the young girl wasn't much better. It took me a lot of investigating and 3 years
to get them out.

The only option is to pay to go to a preferred school that doesn't cater for the dullards.
And I agree with your rationalising.

Quote:'...Something I have noticed, that google translate (Swedish to English) In the main stream newspapers the translation
is very good but as you try with the more off centre news papers (moving to the right), these are the news papers that
report the truth about what is happening ( not the unicorns farting rainbows ) the translation gets worse and worse to a
point its hard to understand.

I wonder why.

The translator will be geared to keep clear of certain words that could reflect negatively on the Euro-Migrant project.
Project Veritas' Pinterest expose on their search engine comes to mind!
In my opinion.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Now this is interesting. Microsoft is moving all post from the Swedish news paper Fria Tider to the receivers spam post even if it has been marked as safe
This is getting way out of hand.

Quote:Microsoft now moves emails from us in the "Spam" folder on Outlook / Live / Hotmail. Check the folder if you are waiting for emails from us.
source

Google is messing up translations of sites not seen as "left"
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(06-13-2019, 05:21 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've seen a similar thing right next-door to where I live.
A couple (actually, it was supposed to be a single mother) had caused problems in every area they had been housed
and so -supposedly, the Estate Agent and the Social Security Department felt it would be a good idea to place them
in a rented accommodation near retired and wealthier folk.

It's believed the 'good' of a community might rub-off onto the noisy scum and make them better neighbours.
Assimilation, they call it!

The reality is that they retaliate and cause the same mayhem that had them thrown out of the previous home.
The guy was a total ass-hole and the young girl wasn't much better. It took me a lot of investigating and 3 years
to get them out.

I actually remember when you were having that trying time. Glad you got it worked out, but I still think a mercury switch, a blasting cap, and a magnet to stick both tightly to the miscreant's gas tank would have been far more effective...

Ah, never mind!

Anyhow, to the topic at hand - We have had a little experience of bussing for integration in the US, and as far as I know none of it has gone as advertised. What usually happens is that parents who give a crap about their kids get the hell out of Dodge. I was born in the Hough neighborhood of Cleveland, OH. We moved farther south to the suburbs when I was 5, and either that year or the next, the denizens of Hough burned their own neighborhood to the ground in a series of riots that lasted 3 days over some imaginary abuse. See, my dear old dad was an expert at reading sign, and knew instinctively when it was time to get out so fast you leave a hole in the air where you were. I reckon that is where I get my supernatural tracking ability from, as well as various and sundry other awesome ninja skills that have led me directly into new and exciting "situations" over the years - I just never got that "time to hitch the horses up and ride like the wind" gene.

So Cleveland, like most major cities, suffered horribly in the 60's and 70's because of what was then called "white flight". People were getting the hell out while the getting was good. Cleveland trimmed it's waist measurement by half during that period, and during a visit I made back that way from my post "out in the world" in 1979, it was down to 749,000 people, half of what it had when I left. Not only did bussing decimate the tax base so that cities had to tighten their financial belts and provide exactly opposite of what they promised folks, but the mass exodus left only those who either did not care or could not leave at the mercy of the less intelligent and more violent denizens. I had a very interesting experience on that return visit with some fine young men who thought I was as stupid as they were. At the end of the encounter, they were somewhat more educated, about that little factor at least.

During that visit, Dennis Kucinich was mayor of Cleveland. Everyone thought he was a 14 year old kid with big ears, and all were of the opinion that a 14 year old kid should never be allowed to run a major city... so they eventually sent his silly ass to Congress. It was not an improvement.

In the suburbs we moved to way back when, they just couldn't find enough minorities to bus in. The parents left in Cleveland did not want their kids to ride 2 hours a day just to go to school among us rednecks, and kicked up enough fuss to stop that. Yes, that's right - the alleged "disadvantaged" folk didn't want their kids to have to rub elbows with US! We had exactly TWO minority students on my school at that time, both from the same family, and one of which kicked my ass miserably - and it was a girl. Not my finest moment, but it is what it is.

A couple years later, my dear old dad read some more sign - exactly what, I never discovered - and off we were to the wilderness where I am now. We didn't have the problems of the rest of the nation here... we had entirely different problems. What place doesn't? The only "bussing" they did here was bussing kids from the 3 separate high schools in the county to a central vocational school for half a day, every day. there was no cultural clash in it.

I left here when I was 17 to go make a mark on the world, and found the same old dangerous crap that my dear old dad sought to shield me from. Ran head-first right into it, every chance I got. I probably should have listened to him, but kids gotta make their own mistakes.

By the time I had kids of my own, integration bussing was a thing of the past. It had already done it's damage, and lowered the culture of the cities to the lowest common denominator, "street culture" was all the rage. What I ran into then was the notion that if they put my kids in uniforms, then all of the kids would be dressed the same, like little robots, and all would be well. I sorta went off about that, too. Went to the school and raised hell to the effect that "you sons of bitches will have them in uniform soon enough, and I'll be damned if you're gonna start that now, when kids ought to be allowed to be kids".

So, just like my dear old dad before me, we moved to more amenable climes.

Once the kids were grown, I hauled my old decrepit ass back to where I came from, these here woods. My son was raising his kids in a more or less metropolitan area, but has now bought a spread of his own out in the wilderness to raise them on. maybe he saw some sign, too.

What bussing accomplished was to drop nearly the entire nation to the lowest common denominator. It's an entirely different country now than it was when I was growing up. The Leftists started in the cities, then tried to run roughshod over the entire nation. The leftist city education was extended to college campuses, and it spread out from there, like a fungus. Now, the population is younger, less educated (maybe more "re-educated", as in "re-education camps") and is flocking back to the cities, the population of America shifting again from rural to urban. The "kids", educated by the left, via forced bussing and collegiate take-over, now think they need the conveniences and gadgets that urban areas provide, not realizing the danger they are getting into by voluntarily entering a trap to get that bait. Cities are MUCH easier to control, with their concentrated population and limited access/egress routes. Maybe they DO realize the trap, but don't care - after all, the government, with it's socialization, will take care of them, right?

RIGHT?

I wonder how big those 5G gizzies are that they are planning to put on telephone poles every 500 feet or so all across the nation? I need to know, so I practice on the correct size targets. Chopping down phone poles is too much work at my age, and I don't need them exporting their urban shit to our rural climes.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(06-15-2019, 06:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...I actually remember when you were having that trying time. Glad you got it worked out, but I still think a
mercury switch, a blasting cap, and a magnet to stick both tightly to the miscreant's gas tank would have
been far more effective...

Ah, never mind!

Yeah, I'd have been happy to take your advice, but there's laws and stuff that some here reckon have merit!!
(Also the complicated art of creating the device would've been 'problematic' -as after asking for assistance,
the shipping of said-neighbour-deterrent may have set-off alarms in some certain security departments!)

Quote:'...What bussing accomplished was to drop nearly the entire nation to the lowest common denominator.
It's an entirely different country now than it was when I was growing up. The Leftists started in the cities,
then tried to run roughshod over the entire nation.
The leftist city education was extended to college campuses, and it spread out from there, like a fungus.
Now, the population is younger, less educated (maybe more "re-educated", as in "re-education camps")
and is flocking back to the cities, the population of America shifting again from rural to urban...'

Ah... the desired result! To create dependency on the Government via indoctrination at an early age.

Quote:'...Cities are MUCH easier to control, with their concentrated population and limited access/egress routes.
Maybe they DO realize the trap, but don't care - after all, the government, with it's socialization, will take
care of them, right?

Exactly.

Quote:'...I wonder how big those 5G gizzies are that they are planning to put on telephone poles every 500 feet or
so all across the nation? I need to know, so I practice on the correct size targets. Chopping down phone poles
is too much work at my age, and I don't need them exporting their urban shit to our rural climes...'

It looks like it's time to strap that blunderbuss to the gatepost and use that 'special' ammunition that can be also
used to nail boards down!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]