Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm putting this here,,,, Because,, Why Not!
This sound was heard in the Ocean for Thousands of Miles. The sound is called Julia.

'JULIA' is a SOUND recorded on March 1, 1999 by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). NOAA said the source of the sound was most likely a large iceberg that had RUN AGROUND off Antarctica.
You listen to that again and tell Me it's an Iceberg Running Aground!  tinysure
However pictures from NASA's Apollo 33A5 shows a LARGE SHADOW swaying through the South west section at cape cadre at the SAME TIME of the recorded sound, although still classified, the pictures apparently provide information that this UNKNOWN SHADOW is 2x LARGER than the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING.
Now that is believable!

Ok, now I have to ask, What can eat Whole an entire 9 foot Great White Shark?
Something in the Ocean did and there is proof.
Quote:Scientists in Australia tagged a healthy 9-foot great white shark as part of program to track these animals. Four months later they found the tracking device washed up on a beach. Something—something really big—had eaten this apex predator.
But what creature could dine on such ferocious prey?
I want you to read the next paragraph carefully.

Quote:The recovered tracking device showed a rapid temperature rise and a sudden 1,900-foot-deep plunge. It stayed there for many days, moving around and occasionally ascending to go down again until it finally reached the shore.

That's all the information that scientists gathered from the tracking device.

The researchers believe the data shows that a super-predator gobbled the shark, then swam down at high speed, and kept going on with his life.

The recorded temperature indicates that the tracking device was inside the mysterious monster's digestive system until it got out.
 That is right, the tracking device was found After it was SHIT-OUT!
 Source
They say a Larger Great White Shark ate the 9 foot Great White Shark. 

Maybe, just maybe what ever made the sound called Julia,,,,, was Hungry!  tinywhat  I don't think Icebergs eat Great White Sharks Whole!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Creepy.

The iceberg theory seems rational, but that low moan towards the end sounds like... like a living creature.
tinysurprised

By the way, there's been a few of those sounds. Link:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well, y'all do realize there are alien bases under the ocean, right? 

No telling what that sound was.   tinysurprised
(06-09-2019, 01:52 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, y'all do realize there are alien bases under the ocean, right? 

No telling what that sound was.   tinysurprised

Yes and I think many of the sounds from @"BIAD" post could also be accredited to that.
I would like to know the temperature of the water at the time the shark disappeared. 9 feet or even 19 feet is nothing to a Giant Squid who is hungry. The Giant Squid (Architeuthis) can not breath for long in ocean temps above 10C so they tend to stay in cooler waters or the deep.
@"727Sky" 
That just might make a difference.
BUT,,,, that would mean these scientist would have to move out of their safeplace and think out of the Box, just think what would happen if a 60 foot Giant Squid ate their 19 foot Great White Shark,,,,,,I think they'd Shit Themselves and Run Home To Mommy!.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...=720&h=720]