Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did someone leave the Porchlight On?
Quote:Mysterious glowing light on Mars captured by Nasa's Curiosity probe
Someone forget to turn off the lights,,,,,, or not!
Quote:A photograph taken by Nasa’s Curiosity rover on Mars has captured a mysterious bright glow on a distant Martian hillside.

The black and white photograph shows the desert landscape with high rocky hills in the background.

In front of the larger rock formations, a tiny elongated white blob appears to be streaking past.

Nasa has previously admitted to similar anomalies in pictures taken by the probe.

A Blob of Light!!!???  tinysure

Quote:The appearance and disappearance of the unidentified white blob appears to have been rapid, as photos taken immediately before and after don’t show the same unidentified phenomenon.

When another bright spot captured in pictures taken by the rover made headlines in 2014, people claimed it was “light from an alien hut”.

So,,,,, similar things have been photographed and we are just hearing about just this One??? 

Watch the video and read the article here: Source
[Image: mars.jpg?w968]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OK, Mars is still in the news,,,, I think they caught an Alien Fart tinywhat
Quote:NASA Rover on Mars Detects Puff of Gas That Hints at Possibility of Life
A Puff of Gas????  tinybighuh Did someone leave the Out-House Door Open?????  tinywondering

Quote:Mars, it appears, is belching a large amount of a gas that could be a sign of microbes living on the planet today.

In a measurement taken on Wednesday, NASA’s Curiosity rover discovered startlingly high amounts of methane in the Martian air, a gas that on Earth is usually produced by living things. The data arrived back on Earth on Thursday, and by Friday, scientists working on the mission were excitedly discussing the news, which has not yet been announced by NASA.
The Source to a Fart

So,,, I ask you, ancient Life or Current Life, Human or Alien?
(06-22-2019, 04:33 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Mars, it appears, is belching a large amount of a gas that could be a sign of microbes living on the planet today...

I guess Robert Bigelow could send someone up in their secret Ufo and take a look at it!
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-22-2019, 08:57 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 04:33 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Mars, it appears, is belching a large amount of a gas that could be a sign of microbes living on the planet today...

I guess Robert Bigelow could send someone up in their secret Ufo and take a look at it!
tinyhuh

Even if he did some idiot would call it swamp gas without the swamp ! (sarc)
(06-23-2019, 12:42 AM)727Sky Wrote: ...Even if he did some idiot would call it swamp gas without the swamp ! (sarc)

I totally agree! The manner that the dumbing-down media have been struggling to keep their 'Holier-Than-Thou'
attitude going, they'd invite Brian Cox or Degrasse Tyson on and after a flexing of academic muscles, a well-paid
Presenter would ask in a decisive tone... "so it isn't a porch-light then?" and then move onto the weather forecast!
I'm calling bullshit on the "cosmic ray" explanation, but it could be (almost certainly is) "reflected sunlight". The question is, WHAT is the sunlight reflecting off of? A sliver if mica? A shard of quartz? A martian eyeball? Who knows at this point.

It would have been interesting to see the image in question, but I could not find it on the linked page, and don't have the NASA image number to hunt it down myself.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-28-2019, 06:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm calling bullshit on the "cosmic ray" explanation, but it could be (almost certainly is) "reflected sunlight". The question is, WHAT is the sunlight reflecting off of? A sliver if mica? A shard of quartz? A martian eyeball? Who knows at this point.

It would have been interesting to see the image in question, but I could not find it on the linked page, and don't have the NASA image number to hunt it down myself.

The is the link to the article with the video of the light.
My Source
(06-28-2019, 06:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm calling bullshit on the "cosmic ray" explanation, but it could be (almost certainly is) "reflected sunlight". The question is, WHAT is the sunlight reflecting off of? A sliver if mica? A shard of quartz? A martian eyeball? Who knows at this point.

I'm going with the eyeball theory.
minusculebeercheers