Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People who woke up with foreign accents
This is strange, and something I've never heard of - having a seizure and coming out with a different accent.

tinybighuh Say what?!

My own personal theory about this is, the brain could be accessing memories of past life accents stored deep within the subconsciousness and bringing them to the surface as their current speech. 
Either that, or these people have been targeted by the government for some sick experiment.  But, how could they make them talk with a different accent?   minusculethinking

What are your thoughts?  Do you have a better explanation?

Okay, yes I've heard of this, this has happened to a person I known in China, But what happened was this, she suffered from a heart problem and as she died and then they revived her, she was a completely different child.

Spoke Vietnamese and was fair more athletic and musically talented than the young lady she was before.
The mother and father took her to a Shaman an Ancient One and he stated that their daughters Spirit / Soul had passed on and this was a Spirit/ Soul that had unfinished business in our world and needed her body and they should assist in any way they can.

Their daughter became a very famous Doctor in China and Vietnam.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this, Maybe her Soul / Spirit left her during the Seizure and another took its place because it has unfinished business here.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-02-2019, 01:27 AM)guohua Wrote: Okay, yes I've heard of this, this has happened to a person I known in China, But what happened was this, she suffered from a heart problem and as she died and then they revived her, she was a completely different child.

Spoke Vietnamese and was fair more athletic and musically talented than the young lady she was before.
The mother and father took her to a Shaman an Ancient One and he stated that their daughters Spirit / Soul had passed on and this was a Spirit/ Soul that had unfinished business in our world and needed her body and they should assist in any way they can.

Their daughter became a very famous Doctor in China and Vietnam.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this, Maybe her Soul / Spirit left her during the Seizure and another took its place because it has unfinished business here.

I do believe what you said can happen, but these women in the video seem to be the same person, have the same "personality" as before, but just speak in a different language.  Very strange to me.