Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
This case of the Disappearance of Mr. Williamson is Very Strange and I would like to share the story.
Maybe someone here can give an explanation or have an idea of what happened to this man.
Quote:The Curious Case of Orion Williamson

It really is a curious case, with four eye witnesses.

Quote:July 1854 Selma, Alabama. It was a hot sunny afternoon when Orion Williamson, his wife and son relaxed on the porch of their farmhouse. The family watched horses graze under the sunshine in the distance.

It was then Orion stood up and ventured towards the grassy field to tell his farm worker to move the horses into a shaded area.  Williamson picked up what is described as a stick lying nearby and began to play with it and he walked forward.

Armour Wren and his son James were the neighbors of the Williamson family.

They were passing by in a buggy when they too saw Williamson walk into the field. The Wren’s stopped to wave hello, and as Williamson waved back to his neighbors, he suddenly disappeared, vanishing without a trace in thin air!
tinywhat
That's not all!

Quote:Wren rushed to the spot where Orion Williamson last stood, soon joined by Mrs. Williamson and her child. They scoured the area hoping to find the lost farmer. But it was simply grass and land as if Williamson had never been there. What just occurred was impossible to explain. How could a grown man completely vanish in front of his family and neighbors?

With the sudden realization and shock from what happened to her husband, Mrs. Williamson fainted and was taken to the local hospital.

But even Stranger is This,,,,,,  tinysurprised

Quote:Orion Williamson was never found, dead or alive.
[Image: alabama-small-1611883_640.jpg?resize=640%2C395]

The next spring, investigators returned to the site and oddly saw a barren and dry patch of grass nearby where Orion last stood.

When Mrs. Williamson learned of this, she related to them that she and her son kept hearing her husband’s voice calling out for help for weeks after he disappeared. But every time they ran to that spot, they could not find him.

She said she kept hearing his voice until it slowed down and gradually faded away.

Whatever happened to Orion Williamson?
Source

Another Dimension Portal? 

What Happened to Mr. Williamson?
That was was not good enough for You?
Still not a Believer in Other Dimensions or how about Alien Abductions?

Quote:Halfway to the Well

Most disappearances do not have witnesses, yet there is sometimes circumstantial evidence that is no less puzzling. This is the case for the vanishing of Charles Ashmore.
It was a cold November winter night in 1878 when 16-year-old Charles went out into the dark with a bucket to fetch water from the well for his family on their Quincy, Illinois property.

He did not return.

After many minutes, his father and sister became concerned. They feared that Charles perhaps had slipped in the snow that blanketed the ground and was injured, or worse, had fallen into the well. They set out to look for him, but he was just gone. There was no sign of a struggle or fall... only the clear tracks of Charles' footprints in the fresh snow that led halfway to the well, then abruptly stopped.

Charles Ashmore had suddenly disappeared into the void. 

Yes just Disappeared!
Quote:The Vanishing Prisoner

This first account is an excellent case in point because it defies any rational explanation for one simple reason: it occurred in full view of witnesses.
The year was 1815 and the location a Prussian prison at Weichselmunde. The prisoner's name was Diderici, a valet who was serving a sentence for assuming his employer's identity after he died from a stroke. It was an ordinary afternoon and Diderici was just one in a line of prisoners, all chained together, walking in the prison yard for the day's exercise.

As Diderici walked with his prison inmates to the clanking of their shackles, he slowly began to fade -- literally.

His body became more and more transparent until Diderici disappeared altogether, and his manacles and leg irons fell empty.

What Happened?
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have never heard of these storys, they are interesting
The vanishing prisoner could have a simple story behind it, he had money so he paid to be let free and the story of him vanishing was a good cover. We should remember that in that time people feared God and the Devil, so his disappearance could be explained by the devil taking him.
The other storys !! well not sure.
The story about the farmer could be that he was violent and the wife and friends wanted to get rid of him, or perhaps she wanted to marry someone else so the story was set up.
The only people who know the truth are long dead.
@"Wallfire" 
The neighbor Mr. Armour and his son James witness this happening, now I read in another article the son was 13 years old. I think a 13 year old keeping the Murder of his neighbor  to himself for all his life so his Dad could marry her would be hard for someone to do if the had a Conscious.
they brought in dogs to look for Mr. Williamson body as well and the dogs didn't find his body odor or his scent. 

Just My Humble Opinion
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-31-2019, 11:30 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Wallfire" 
The neighbor Mr. Armour and his son James witness this happening, now I read in another article the son was 13 years old. I think a 13 year old keeping the Murder of his neighbor  to himself for all his life so his Dad could marry her would be hard for someone to do if the had a Conscious.
they brought in dogs to look for Mr. Williamson body as well and the dogs didn't find his body odor or his scent. 

Just My Humble Opinion

It is a strange one, it would be interesting to see the original police reports