Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ISIS Problem Called 'Europe'.
Here's some evidence to show what Wallfire meant when I asked where all the migrants who come
to-and-from from the Middle East and the UK, get their money from.

Quote:INSIDE ISIS:

Brit jihadi ‘Beatle’ admits role in London terror plots and reveals ISIS planted ‘sleeper cells’ across Europe.

'British Jihadi "Beatle" Alexanda Kotey today admitted his involvement in London terror plots -and revealed how ISIS
planted "sleeper cells" across Europe. Kotey said he helped organise a plot to kill soldiers and police in drive-by
shootings at Shepherd's Bush police station and the Parachute Regiment Territorial Army Barracks at White City in
London.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5846]
(Left) Alexanda Kotey has admitted his involvement in London terror plots.
(Right) Tarik Hassane, right, and Suhaib Majeed are pictured during a police surveillance operation.

The plot was foiled in 2016 and two British terrorists - Tarik Hassane and Suhaib Majeed - were jailed for life.
But fanatic Kotey - who has been detained by Kurdish forces in Syria for the past 16 months -was suspected to be
involved. In an interview with ITV News, the 35-year-old admitted helping to direct funds to the British terrorists.

He also revealed details of his part in a terror cell nicknamed the Beatles by hostages due to their British accents,
along with El Shafee Elsheikh, Mohammed Emwazi (nicknamed Jihadi John) and Aine Davis.
He told the news channel:"When people would raise donations in Britain I would co-ordinate with them to send money
to us. I used my phone to communicate.

TERROR CELLS
"It’s normal that he (Mohammed Emwazi) would ask me to talk to this guy to see what he had. I was the one who talked
to him and I was the one who arranged for him to have a gun with a silencer."

Kotey explained how the Shepherd's Bush killing spree was supposed to be part of a plan to create sleeper cells in Europe
in case of attacks on Syrian cells. He told ITV: "The idea was to plant people in countries so that if there was any aggression
from these countries they would have people who would conduct a mission."

The Londoner also revealed details about his role as hostage-keeper which involved "extracting" information from western
prisoners including British Alan Henning and American James Foley while in Syria. It’s normal that he (Mohammed Emwazi)
would ask me to talk to this guy to see what he had. I was the one who talked to him and I was the one who arranged for him
to have a gun with a silencer

Alexanda Kotey
He said he travelled with killer Emwazi (Jihadi John) from London to Syria, where they were introduced to western prisoners
in the Idlib countryside. The pair joined Islamic State in Idlib as regular fighters in 2012 but, following "an order from above",
Emwazi was relocated to the Aleppo countryside -a location with a greater concentration of western prisoners -and requested
Kotey follow him.

Kotey added: "When that order came for Mohammed to move to the Aleppo countryside he requested that we accompany him."

REGULAR FIGHTERS
Kotey says he was then assigned the role of "extracting email addresses" from western prisoners.
He added: "They were more in number [the prisoners] they had gathered them in one place, different nationalities, varying
nationalities, this point it was instructed to extract email addresses from them to open up communication."

"It’s normal that he (Mohammed Emwazi) would ask me to talk to this guy to see what he had.
I was the one who talked to him and I was the one who arranged for him to have a gun with a
silencer"

Despite admitting his association with Emwazi- who is known for carrying out several filmed beheadings-Kotey denies any
involvement with those killings. He said: "I don't see in my case it makes a very big difference if I was actually there or
not there.

"I have a lot of accusations against me, they are quite heavy accusations so it wouldn't change much if I said I was there
or I wasn't."

Kotey's admissions come as brainwashed ISIS jihadis continue to execute horror attacks around the world -despite the
destruction of their so-called caliphate in Syria and Iraq. Earlier this month a 30-strong death squad stormed a Catholic
church and slaughtered at least six people in Burkina Faso...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.