Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Isaac Kappy: Death Becomes More Mysterious
The death of Isaac Kappy shocked the public who was familiar with him. He was a B actor in several Hollywood movies who had come forward last year to expose several high-profile actors and politicians for being involved in pedophile rings, including our ex-president, Obummer himself. He had a large following on Twitter where he discussed a lot on this topic.

Before his death (?), he deleted all his Instagram posts except one, which was an apology to the public for some terrible things he had done. What that was remains to be learned. Apparently, the public will know by July 4th.

The official report listed his death as an open and shut case of suicide within two hours of the incident, which most investigators find odd alone; most investigations of  deaths of this type by famous people goes on for days.  

I've been following articles and videos of different people talking about Kappy's death, but not really hearing anything "strange", that is, until I came across this guy, Corey, below (in the videos). He's an independent investigator, and he's discovered things that makes me stop and say, " Wait! Something's not right here!"

In the first video Corey says he thinks Kappy is dead and there's nothing nefarious going on, but as he discovers more, I think he's changing his mind.

I'll start out with one of his first videos and continue with more current ones, but you need to watch them in order so you can follow along as the case builds.

If you are interested in following this story, subscribe to Corey's You Tube channel, [Image: AGF-l79Nr7Bfn3FSOhF1oZA-b4fwM_FUzHiFTToz...ff-rj-k-no]The Phoenix Enigma, to stay updated.
It gets more bizarre with each video.

At this point, I'm thinking a homeless person was used as Kappy to fake his death.
If so, what happened to him?
Was he taken into protective custody to testify against some of these major actors in the pedophile ring, or did the Deep State nab him to do god knows what for his betrayal to them?
Or, was it really him that jumped? 
The Pilot cashier said the guy she believes who jumped was much older than Kappy.

The deeper the dig into this story, the more questions come to the surface. Hopefully, we'll soon learn the answers. 

Below is the post that he left up on Instagram before his "death".  It sure seems like a suicide letter, but could this be a cover up because he knew he was about to go into protective custody?  Hmmm... 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5828]
(And the post was cut off at this point.)

Is anyone else following this story?  If anyone out there has more information, I'd love to hear it.

Thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is Interesting, here is something you might find interesting as-well.

Now here is a video that I think explains Mr. Kappy biggest problem,,,,,, he went of his Mood-Modifiers, yes, his Medication!!
I believe he was hearing other voices, yes other voices in his head.
 The Story of Isaac Kappy and the Multiple Personalities
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua", thanks for those videos.   minusculethumbsup 

Yeah, I kinda knew the first time I saw him on Twitter that he had some mental issues, but he was trying to let the public know about all the actors who are in to pedophilia, and I think he was doing a service for the good of mankind.

I don't think he killed himself of his own accord. I think the government used the voice to skull technology that led to his death... if's he's really dead.  No one has seen the body yet.  Why?
Was it a different person that looked similar to him?  It would be hard to know the difference after being hit by a truck, I would imagine.

I don't know if he's dead or in hiding, but this whole story is just weird with things that don't add up.  He said he wasn't suicidal.
Maybe he changed his mind.
Quote: He said he wasn't suicidal. 

Maybe he changed his mind.
@"Mystic Wanderer"  I think one or two of the Voices in his Head changed his mind or him.

Sorry to sound so Heartless, But I do believe he suffered with Multiple Personalities after I watch his videos and listened to him and watched his facial features change, he was clearly suffering with Schizophrenia.
Here are some examples or Signs that a Schizophrenia person will exhibit.
The most common early warning signs include: Depression, Social withdrawal, Hostility or Suspiciousness, Extreme Reaction to Criticism, Deterioration of Personal Hygiene, Flat  Expressionless Gaze, Inability to Cry or Express Joy or Inappropriate Laughter or Crying, Oversleeping or Insomnia, Forgetfulness, Unable to Concentrate and this is the Clincher for me,,,,, Odd or Irrational Statements, Strange use of words or way of Speaking.

Did you notice any of these signs?

Or Yes, he maybe in Hiding.
Interesting reveal!  Could Isaac Kappy be in witness protection? This is what my "gut" has told me the entire time since his "death".

Kappy has information on all kinds of pedophiles and sex traffickers in Holly Weird, so maybe they took him in witness protection so he can testify against these people. minusculethinking 

He left an Instagram message (posted above) apologizing to people for what he had done just before he disappeared, and he was very distraught regarding his actions. He said he is a traitor to the "Q movement".
He said we'd know what it was around July 4th. Now we have this information coming out today that Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested again.

Jeffery Epstein Arrested Agan

The Phoenix Enigma released this video today where he speaks with a lady who says she spoke with Kappy several hours after his reported  "death" took place, but before it was released to the public the next day. Backs up my gut feelings.

I suggest you watch this one NOW before it's taken down, download, and save it. If he's in witness protection, it won't be up long before it's removed by the three letter agencies.

I don't know, the Witness Protection Program (WITSEC) is ran by the US Marshal Service and the Department of Justice (my husband says) and is not that easy to be placed into, there needs to be a Federal Judge to make that decere and you need to be under arrest and have Really, Really, Really Factual Incriminating Evidence against someone the Fed's Want.
Something is needed to justy the 24 hour a day protection by a detachment of US marshals and the Complete name change and a little facial reconstruction and all your documents on who you were must be being replaced.
If you are really important, then your entire family can be but in the program and moved and giving new identities and new jobs or a monthly living allotment courtesy of the American Taxpayer.     
Everyone in WITSEC is serving time, a reduced sentence or Life instead of the Death Penalty.  

Now that was an awful lot of typing, I hope I haven't lost you.
In the end, The Clintons wouldn't have him Taken Out (killed) because Epstein is going to get off and know one will hear about Bill and others involvement. The case will be Hushed Up and the MSN will ignore it.
Fox news my report on the Show Trial, but no one else.
You just don't see and of those Feminist groups Bemanding Epstein to be Hanged!
Epstein is Not A Republican or a Trump Supporter, so they could care less if he and his friends Molested Any One!

To make a long explanation short or as a friend of my husband says, "here is the Short of The Long of it" In Our Humble Opinion, Kappy had Mental problems and killed himself.

But, that is just our opinion, I Would Love to see people jump in here and Debate or tell me I am wrong.
There can't be any loose ends in the clear-up.

Quote:Cameron Boyce hailed ‘the nicest, most talented kid’ as co-star Adam Sandler leads touching tributes to dead Disney star.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6022]

'Disney star Cameron Boyce has been hailed as the "most talented kid" by former co-star Adam Sandler following his tragic
death last night. The actor, 20, who played Sandler's son in comedy movie Grown Ups, suffered a seizure while sleeping as a
result of an ongoing but undisclosed medical problem, his family confirmed.

Following news of his tragic passing, Hollywood funny man Adam wrote: "Too young. Too sweet. Too funny.
Just the nicest, most talented, and most decent kid around. Loved that kid. Cared so much about his family.
Cared so much about the world.

"Thank you, Cameron, for all you gave to us. So much more was on the way. All our hearts are broken.
Thinking of your amazing family and sending our deepest condolences."

He also reprised his role for the sequel, Grown Ups 2.

A family spokesman said: "It is with a profoundly heavy heart that we report that this morning we lost Cameron.
"He passed away in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of an ongoing medical condition for which he was being treated.
"The world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest lights, but his spirit will live on through the kindness and compassion of
all who knew and loved him. "We are utterly heartbroken and ask for privacy during this immensely difficult time as we grieve the
loss of our precious son and brother."

After making his film debut as a nine-year-old in horror film Mirrors, shortly followed by Shia LaBeouf thriller Eagle Eye, Boyce shot
to fame in the Disney Channel kids TV show, Jessie. He played Luke Ross in the comedy, based around a nanny who looks after a
family in New York, which ran for four seasons and 98 episodes.

Boyce, from Los Angeles, also starred in an animated versions of Marvel's Spider-Man before starring as Carlos De Vil in the Disney
movie franchise the Descendants. TV movie series focused on the teenage children of Disney baddies Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Jafar,
and Cruella De Vil.

A Disney Channel spokesman described Boyce as an “incredibly talented performer”.
They said: “From a young age, Cameron Boyce dreamed of sharing his extraordinary artistic talents with the world.
“As a young man, he was fuelled by a strong desire to make a difference in peoples' lives through his humanitarian work.

"He was an incredibly talented performer, a remarkably caring and thoughtful person and, above all else, he was a loving
and dedicated son, brother, grandson and friend. "We offer our deepest condolences to his family, cast mates and colleagues
and join his many millions of fans in grieving his untimely passing. He will be dearly missed."

Boyce was born in May 1999 and grew up with his parents Victor and Libby Boyce and sister Maya, who is also an actor.

Of mixed race, he spoke of his Jewish roots through his mother's side and also made a short film for black history month in
2016 addressing his grandmother's role in the famed 'Clinton 12'. Jo Ann Boyce was one of 12 black pupils who entered
Clinton High School in Tennessee after a US Supreme Court ruling banning segregation on racial grounds in 1954.

The violent protests that followed led to the National Guard being called in to keep the peace and was a turning point in the
battle for equality in Southern US states...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Isaac names names in this video. Just throwing it up here for those who haven't seen it.

https://youtu.be/-XtW3sMEMiM
(07-08-2019, 04:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Isaac names names in this video. Just throwing it up here for those who haven't seen it...

I'd heard that Steven Spielberg was 'one'... but I didn't know about Tom Hanks!
I hope they burn in Hell.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-08-2019, 07:30 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 04:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Isaac names names in this video. Just throwing it up here for those who haven't seen it...

I'd heard that Steven Spielberg was 'one'... but I didn't know about Tom Hanks!
I hope they burn in Hell.
tinysure

Lots of big Holly Weird names about to come to light, especially now with the Epstein arrest.  Also a lot of Satanic rituals. It won't be a pill everyone can swallow.
Plenty of smoke to indicate a fire

Another #PedoGate Researcher Suddenly Dies: RIP Tracy Twyman
http://archive.is/50a5F

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/05/de...echildren/
(07-12-2019, 12:05 PM)727Sky Wrote: Plenty of smoke to indicate a fire

Another #PedoGate Researcher Suddenly Dies: RIP Tracy Twyman
http://archive.is/50a5F

Thanks @"727Sky".  Really interesting... and sad.   tinycrying 

RIP Tracy. Thank you for your research and being a truth warrior.
RedPill78 welcomes The Phoenix Enigma onto his show to go over what he discovered during his in-depth investigation into Isaac Kappy's death.
Two hours full of answers to questions from the occultist view; connections to numerology, and much more that will make you stop and go hmmm.   minusculethinking 

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Very informative video.