Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tim Cast (Tim Pool) his media platforms
Timcast youtube

Quote:Tim Pool opinions and commentary channel

Tim pool - youtube

Quote:Tim Pool brings you breaking news from around the world and commentary on top news topics in Politics and Cultural issues around the world. Stay tuned for live news, livestreams, breaking stories, everyday and a new podcast episode of "The Culture War" every Sunday at 4pm. Use the email below for any business inquiries.

Tim Pool -Twitter

Quote:Journalist and Technologist Making Documentaries, VR, Drones, and Live Video | Former - VICE, Fusion | Tim@Subverse.net

Feminists and Muslim Clash Shows The Failings Of Intersectional Feminism

LOL

The fight I know is gonna come
lol
Excellent thread.  This guy is good!   minusculeclap
(05-27-2019, 02:47 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Excellent thread.  This guy is good!   minusculeclap

I saw several of you referencing his videos and I subscribe to him

So I said screw it

I want to laugh but it is sad

Troll level
EPIC

Me 'ats off to 4chan

minusculebeercheers
@"Armonica_Templar" ,,,,, Yes,,, Off to Channel 4 minusculebeercheers, see ya there!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Hell froze over . Lol
The far left is showing all the signs of something that is losing the fight. They seem to be pumping a massive amount of hate and energy into trying to give the impression of having power and controlling everything.

Lol

Listening to Nero warming up
(06-03-2019, 06:08 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:

Lol

Listening to Nero warming up

She is a Complete TOOL. 
This Bartender / Waitress  has No Business being in a Public Office.

A prediction from earlier.. The fight has begun between murdoch and soros

Other videos related

@"Armonica_Templar" 
I agree with his Opinion in those videos, he is very good.

a party in boston

beer
jack daniels
Martinis
daquiaris

Open bar
pretty much
Tim Pool's ongoing explanations of the dying mainstream media is so very true and how this conduit to the public has
-not only done the bidding of the Establishment wealthy and powerful, but deliberately create news for that same public
with their only concern being having eyes on advertising.

The scenario I've often used is there's a party, a rave, a get-together of young people, where they chat away, swap bullshit
and act the way youngsters do. You -the world famous party-goer of fifty years-old, join your like-minded and similar-aged
friends after discussing what is appropriate for the way party-practices should be conducted and decide to visit a party
you'd heard about that was trending.

Walking in, the conversations stop and after a couple of minutes of you explaining the rules of holding a party, many of the
groups of kids slip away into other rooms. You and your gang follow them and demand to know why you're not being listened
to.

A couple of the kids go into a rant about how it's always the 'echelon' party organisers who get to set the rules and a couple
of them chirp in that they're only trying to enjoy themselves.

But as you pout pompously and prepare to explain that this is the way it's always been and maybe toss in a 'how dare you?
or a threat that you know the venue manager and have the party shut down But the majority of the crowd that had left the
main-room of the party look blankly at you and your smug friends and ask:... "Who are you?"!

The mainstream media are dying and their unwillingness to change when the internet began to grow, has left them behind.
They will lie in their death-rattle and use methods we've never thought of -and certainly never believed they would stoop to.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
When a Conspiracy Theory flickers back to life and moves Right to Left.
Standards.

Quote:"...The Star Tribune has been unable to independently obtain the original posts, although images
purporting to be screen grabs continue to populate right-leaning media sites such as Power Line Blog,
PJ Media and Alpha News.
They remain in public view.

One image featured on AlphaNewsMN depicts an Instagram photo purportedly posted by Elmi on June
12, 2012, the day after Omar gave birth to her third child.

It shows a close-up picture of Elmi holding a newborn child the website says is Omar’s, based on
accompanying text that ostensibly refers to the baby girl as “nieces.”
That and other Instagram photos have since been removed..."
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.