• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pintrest Thingies I found
The first one was found by BCM

Awesome Star Wars terrariums

[Image: aZWdBx9_700bwp.webp]
Essential Nest saved to plants and fountains inside

[Image: 2d44af61b99a984fab33961cbb8dd836.jpg]
Explanation: Squeeeeeeee!Huzzah! Excellent find. tinyinbiglove 

Personal Disclosure: I can't leave the thread without now posting several youtubes of starwars songs ...

May the force be with you! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"Armonica_Templar"  and @"OmegaLogos" 
Excellent.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Neil Gaiman and Harry Potter's Forgotten Predecessor

[Image: lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1533691733]
(05-26-2019, 12:10 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: Neil Gaiman and Harry Potter's Forgotten Predecessor

[Image: lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1533691733]

Neil Gaiman, creator of a bespectacled boy who strives to become the world's greatest magician.
Timothy Hunter -a teenager who searches for his true parents in a world of magic, plays heavily on the social scales of general
right-and-wrong, and the nuances of morality.

First published as a DC comic mini-series in 1990, Timothy Hunter deals with dark powerful forces, esoteric cults, his education
at Bardsley Boarding School and has an owl as a pet.
Gaiman, better known for another creation 'American Gods' and contributing to many fictional works.

J. K. Rowling, creator of a bespectacled boy who strives to become the world's greatest magician.
Harry Potter - a teenager who searches for his true parents in a world of magic, struggles with his identity, deciding on friends
and his battle against dark forces.

First published as a novel in 1997, Harry Potter deals with powerful forces, his life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
and has a pet owl.
Rowling, better known for virtue-signalling on social media about caring for immigrants, yet none live in her many-roomed mansion.

Give me a break!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 

I am surprised DC did NOT go after Rowling

It is kinda obvious
Accurate

[Image: 49b2d5ce732f06516d6e032df03becaa.jpg]