Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shooters in recent Colorado School Shootings
Full title is: Shooters in Colorado School Were Transgender, Trump-Hating, Democrats Who Love Obama

FOR SOME REASON THIS DOES NOT SURPRISE ME....

Quote:The media won’t tell you this, but the two killers who shot up a Colorado high school were liberals. One was transgender, the other a registered Democrat, and both were Trump haters.
The two shooters who rampaged through a K-12 STEM school located in Douglas County were both liberals. Devon Erickson, 18, and a younger student who police first thought was a boy but later found to be a girl, were taken into custody after the shooting.
The named shooter, Devon Erickson, shows all the signs of a left-wing anarchist, Heavy reported.

Erickson is also a registered Democrat who hates Christians and Trump and loves Obama.
Quote:“You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that,” he wrote in one Facebook post a couple years ago. “But all they get out of it is ‘ewwwwww gays.’” In 2015, Erickson put a celebrate pride filter onto a Facebook picture.
Also:
Quote:With one post, he wrote, “I’m covered in ink and addicted to pain.” 9News reported that police were expected to search a home owned by James and Stephanie Erickson. Stephanie’s Facebook page was deleted shortly after news broke of the shooting.
Heavy has a ton of more evidence of his leftism.
Finally, the second suspect is a transgender kid, a girl posing as a boy.
The second suspect was not named because she is underage, but Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock said on May 8 that the suspect is a “juvenile female.” The sheriff added, “We originally thought the juvenile was a male by appearance. I did the press release very early on before the detectives were able to get medical… were able to speak to her.”
Further, on the second suspect: The Denver Channel said that “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.” The motive, the station alleges, “went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school,” adding that one suspect “was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.”

https://godfatherpolitics.com/shooters-i...ove-obama/
That'll explain the half-heartedness of the meagre reports.
In fact, the mainstream media here in the UK mentioned it once on the television and that was it!

I typed in 'Denver shooting' into the BBC News website and there's nothing accept the shooting in
Denver back in 2016. It seems they look after their own.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.