Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arnold Schwarzenegger And Jackie Chan Co-Star In A Fantasy Epic With Dragons + Magic!
Explanation: Uhmmmmm? ... Just watch it ok ...

Arnold Schwarzenegger And Jackie Chan Co-Star In A Fantasy Epic Whose Trailer Has To Be Seen To Be Believed

Quote:Here’s the best sentence you’re likely to read today: A movie exists that has dragons and magic and Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan fighting each other. How we’re just realising that we’ll never know. But we do realise it, there’s a trailer, and holy crap you have to see it.

Personal Disclosure: I loled hysterically and I wouldn't mind wasting time in watching this movie. Love the concept and mashup of ideas and the actors seal the deal. Bravo and Huzzah!

Enjoy! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
That is a Movie, I'll have to see.
@"OmegaLogos"  Thank You.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Lets hope Hollywood are moving away from the dumb-ass identity politics and
return to good movies.

And thanks to the actors for the postcard.
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7167]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-15-2020, 06:13 PM)BIAD Wrote: Lets hope Hollywood are moving away from the dumb-ass identity politics and
return to good movies.

And thanks to the actors for the postcard.
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7167]

smallawesome smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]