Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Massachusetts judge
I remember this being reported and of-course nothing was done about it by this persons supervisor.
I think they were waiting for our Great President Trump to me Impeached so they won't have to take action against this Worthless Judge,
Now for the Article.
Quote:Massachusetts judge who helped illegal immigrant escape ICE arrest indicted, federal authorities say
smallgreenhurray smallawesome  Put her illegal alien Loving Ass in Prison, Take this Bitch Off The Bench!

Quote:Massachusetts judge and court officer accused of helping an illegal immigrant flee an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent waiting to take him into custody were indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury for obstruction of justice and three other counts, officials said.

Newton District Court Judge Shelley M. Richmond Joseph and the court officer, identified in court documents as Wesley MacGregor, face several charges stemming from an April 2, 2018 incident in which the pair allegedly helped Jose Medina-Perez get out of the courthouse via a back door in order to elude the ICE agent who sought Medina-Perez.

“This case is about the rule of law. The allegations in today’s indictment involve obstruction by a sitting judge, that is intentional interference with the enforcement of federal law, and that is a crime," U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts Andrew Lelling said Thursday.
Those two and everyone else involved are Trash!

Quote:Joseph and MacGregor were both charged with obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting; obstruction of a federal proceeding, aiding and abetting and conspiracy to obstruct justice, Lelling said. MacGregor was also charged with perjury before a federal grand jury.

"As public servants, all of the officers in the court make a promise — a promise to serve the people’s interest above all else. Today we know this promise has been broken,” said Peter Fitzhugh, special agent in charge of the Homeland Security Investigations in Boston, who led the investigation.
Charged finally, but only after POTUS Trump was found not guilty and can't be Impeached.
Quote:Medina-Perez, a twice-deported illegal immigrant with a fugitive warrant for drunken driving in Pennsylvania, had been in Joseph's courtroom in order to be arraigned on drug charges, the Boston Globe previously reported.
An Illegal POS!
Now read what the Massachusetts Attorney General has to say about this and tell me if you think this Attorney General is Trust Worthy to follow The Rule Of Law.
Quote:Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey said in a statement that the indictment "is a radical and politically-motivated attack on our state and the independence of our courts."

"It is a bedrock principle of our constitutional system that federal prosecutors should not recklessly interfere with the operation of state courts and their administration of justice," she continued. "This matter could have been appropriately handled by the Commission on Judicial Conduct and the Trial Court. I am deeply disappointed by U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling’s misuse of prosecutorial resources and the chilling effect his actions will have.”
Source
REALLY!!?? I think the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts had to do YOUR job for you, YOU need to be FIRED!
The Chilling Effects are This, More of your Bleeding Heart, Trump Hating judges will think twice before assisting another Illegal to Walk Free!
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]