Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Red-Haired Giants Of Nevada.
A couple of interesting videos that put a kink in what we've accepted as normal.

Taking into consideration that red-hair is not indicative of Native Americans, one has to ask if the
global travel habits we've been told of the ancient times were far-more wide ranging than what
'experts' claim.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
Great videos.
I have read much about this race of giants, I've also posted here at R-N about them, but even though we're basically a Conspiracy Site, few have replied.

I do believe that there were Giants and that the proof and evidence has been destroyed, hidden and covered up by The Powers In-Charge because of Religion.

Much like having the Book of Enoch removed from the Bible because he wrote / spoke of the Giant Race and how they came to be real.

My thoughts, our creators needed a larger human for the Heavy Lifting Projects or the Larger Alien races did breed with humans, but those giant became unmanageable and were exterminated.
But some survived and relocated and hid.

What about the giant remains founf on Catalina Island?

The story of Ralph Glidden is interesting.
Quote:Ralph Glidden was digging on Catalina Island in the Gulf of California between 1919 and 1928. He found, according to newspaper articles, numerous skeletons 7 to 9 foot tall. But where are those skeletons today? Was it just a publicity stunt - or did he find the remains of a lost race of human giants?
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Anyone interested in the book of Enoch and the giants he called Nephilim.
This is a fairly good video. But there are better videos to watch if interested.
I do find this topic interesting, and being that I'm a natural redhead (or I used to be before the gray set in), it makes me wonder if my ancestry goes back to giants?   tinyhuh   I do have a large frame and I'm pretty tall for a female (5'7").   minusculespooked
@"Mystic Wanderer" & @"BIAD" 

What happened to the Giant Skeletons that were found and turned over the the Smithsonian?

Quote:HISTORY CORNER: WHERE ARE ALL THOSE GIANT NEPHILIM BONES THAT WERE SENT TO THE SMITHSONIAN?
Where?
Cremated, Ground into Powder, Hidden or like many believe, Dumped in the Ocean.

Quote:In 1924, the New York Times reported “A huge skeleton, believed to be that of a prehistoric human being has been discovered in Salmon River Country by two members of the State Highway Dept., who brought their find to the City.”

The largely intact bones — said to be of a woman more than 8 feet tall — were found in a cliffside about 50 feet deep, according to a report from Lewiston. The Times continued: “Belief that the person was of an herbivorous race was expressed owing to the peculiar formation of the jaws and teeth. Both the upper and lower jaws each had only ten teeth, all of which were intact.”

The Times said the skeleton was to be sent to the Smithsonian for study.

The Internet is flooded with stories like that about giants living throughout the U.S., as well as elsewhere in the world.
 The next few paragraphs mentioned the location and what was found and you can read the entire article at the source when I attach it.
 But let us skip to the Smithsonian part.
Quote:In 1912, the New York Times reported discovery of 18 giant human skeletons in archaeological excavations near Lake Delavan in Wisconsin:

“Their heights ranged between 7.6 feet and 10 feet and their skulls, presumably those of men, are much larger than the heads of any race which inhabit America to-day.

They tend to have a double row of teeth, 6 fingers, 6 toes and like humans came in different races. The teeth in the front of the jaw are regular molars. Heads usually found are elongated believed due to longer than normal life span.”

Many reports say the bones were sent to the Smithsonian, but they reject those claims, according to the History Code website, even though “there is evidence in the press for nearly 100 years of huge skeletons findings throughout the American Midwest.”

Sioux Native American author Vine Deloria Jr., Indian rights activist and professor of law challenged the Smithsonian:

“Modern day archaeology and anthropology have nearly sealed the door on our imaginations, broadly interpreting the North American past as devoid of anything unusual in the way of great cultures characterized by a people of unusual demeanor.

“The great interloper of ancient burial grounds, the nineteenth century Smithsonian Institution, created a one-way portal, through which uncounted bones have been spirited.
This door and the contents of its vault are virtually sealed off to anyone, but government officials. Among these bones may lay answers not even sought by these officials concerning the deep past.”

The Smithsonian has been saddled with claims that it deliberately destroyed giant bones sent to it from multiple sources, so as not to give credence to Biblical accounts of Nephilim. Conspiracy theorists remain convinced that the bones are hidden somewhere.

Why would the Smithsonian do that?
Because giant ancient humans would challenge the theory of evolution is one answer.
It would show that we have actually devolved — not evolved. Giants were big and strong — and we aren’t by comparison.

It’s the old battle of creationists versus the evolutionist; Biblicists versus scientists.
Source
This is a good video.
(04-21-2019, 06:48 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" & @"BIAD" 

What happened to the Giant Skeletons that were found and turned over the the Smithsonian?

Well, what would you do with something that messes with the established lineage of man and
upsets the science-backed counter-arguments of ancient books like the bible?

You'd destroy it.

Red-haired giants in a land where the Native American is proposed as a simplistic soul that lives
as one with nature and rarely wars with his brethren. Cave-dwelling cannibals that create duck
-decoys with reeds and grind corn with stones an average human would struggle with.
You'd hide it in a place where doubt wouldn't be dared.
After having seen how facts are changed to fit the story in today's news, I do believe its very possible that since "giants" dont fit the story that the bodys are destroyed or hidden away. Cant have people asking the wrong questions can we.  minusculebonker
(04-23-2019, 05:29 PM)Wallfire Wrote: After having seen how facts are changed to fit the story in today's news, I do believe its very possible that since "giants" dont fit the story that the bodys are destroyed or hidden away. Cant have people asking the wrong questions can we.  minusculebonker

No, can't have the Sheeple Opening Their Eyes and Minds, that would be Dangerous and Books would have to be Rewrote.
(04-23-2019, 05:29 PM)Wallfire Wrote: After having seen how facts are changed to fit the story in today's news, I do believe its very possible that since "giants" dont fit the story that the bodys are destroyed or hidden away. Cant have people asking the wrong questions can we.  minusculebonker

I learned about giants growing up in church. I just accepted it and thought everyone knew there used to be giants.  Imagine my surprise when, after reaching my 40's and getting internet access, I learned people DON'T accept that they were real. This confused me, and I still wonder what the big deal is about them that "they" don't want it known that they once existed.   minusculethinking
Here is a really interesting video of the giant skeletons found.
Just a bit of a bump...

In 1902, The New York Times printed an article regarding giant human skeletons discovered in Guadalupe, New Mexico.

Luiciana Quintana, the rancher who discovered the ancient burial site, estimated the height of the skeletons to be at least
twelve feet tall “The men who opened the grave say the forearm was four feet long and that in a well-preserved jaw the
lower teeth ranged from the size of a hickory nut to that of the largest walnut in size,” according to The Times.
“The chest of the being is reported as having a circumference of seven feet.”

The bones...? Gone, of course.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5735]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

NOT, in Nevada, in Afghanistan.
Yes, Red Hair and Cannibals.  minusculepuke
(09-11-2019, 12:52 AM)guohua Wrote: NOT, in Nevada, in Afghanistan.
Yes, Red Hair and Cannibals.  minusculepuke

Thanks for posting this Ms. G.    It was a very enthralling video.   minusculespooked
@"Mystic Wanderer"   minusculethumbsup