Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Could Be A Troll, But What If It's True?!!
This is a report from The International Business Times and I just don't know...
Is it a true report or a sick troll?

Quote:This Zambian nurse swapped 5,000 babies in 12 years just for fun.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5573]

Elizabeth Bwalya Mwewa disclosed this as she is suffering from terminal cancer and doesn't want
to rot in hell in the afterlife.

'A nurse's shocking confession has revealed that she had swapped nearly 5,000 babies just for fun while
working at University Teaching Hospital in Zambia.

Elizabeth Bwalya Mwewa, a former nurse at the UTH, had this odious revelation that she had swapped over 5,000
babies between 1983 and 1995. She disclosed this as she is suffering from terminal cancer and doesn't want to
rot in hell in the afterlife. The news has created quite an uproar in social media after it went viral.

"I have terminal cancer and I know I will be dying soon. I wish to confess my sins before God and before all the affected
people especially those who were giving birth at UTH during my service. I have found God. I'm now born again.
I have nothing to hide, in the 12 years I worked in the maternity ward at UTH, I swapped close to 5,000 babies," Elizabeth
said.

Elizabeth added that if anyone's born between 1983 and 1995, the chances are that their parents might not be their true
biological parents as she had developed a habit of swapping babies just for fun.
"So, take a good look at your siblings, if for example everyone is light and you are darkie... you are that child and I am really
sorry for that", she said.

She further said that she has sinned against God and was the reason behind the divorce of many faithful couples after going
for DNA tests. She said that she was being used by a demon for doing such heinous crime.
"I have caused many mothers to breastfeed children who are not theirs biologically.
I don't want to go to Hell for that, I'm really sorry I have sinned a lot. Please forgive me," she added.

However, the initial investigation revealed that there is no midwife by her name under the General Nursing Council of Zambia
and no nurse by that name had ever existed or worked at UTH...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It should be easy to check since they have her photo
(04-08-2019, 04:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It should be easy to check since they have her photo

I agree, but the websites that carry the story aren't the standard and it makes me hesitant!
(04-08-2019, 04:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 04:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It should be easy to check since they have her photo

I agree, but the websites that carry the story aren't the standard and it makes me hesitant!

What website or news outlet could be called Truthful today? tinysure
minusculehail ROGUE-NATION 3 is.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It looks like the news item was a crock!

Quote:Ma Sedaye is originally from Zimbabwe!
Now she lives in Columbus, Ohio. She has three children, Shamizo, Robert, and Bathabile, who are all grown up,
but she is still known as Ma Sedaye. In Zimbabwe, Ma was a nurse, and after working as a cleaner here in America,
she eventually pursued her dream in community college to become a nurse once more! This blog is her special side
project when she is not working at the hospital.

Link To Ma Sadaye's website:
(04-11-2019, 01:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: It looks like the news item was a crock!

Quote:Ma Sedaye is originally from Zimbabwe!
Now she lives in Columbus, Ohio. She has three children, Shamizo, Robert, and Bathabile, who are all grown up,
but she is still known as Ma Sedaye. In Zimbabwe, Ma was a nurse, and after working as a cleaner here in America,
she eventually pursued her dream in community college to become a nurse once more! This blog is her special side
project when she is not working at the hospital.

Link To Ma Sadaye's website:

minusculespooked 
The medical institutions really need to check her background to see if these allegations are true. Wonder if they know about this?
From what I've seen in some places, background checks don't go that deep. Doctors have practiced with a fake license, so I'm sure this could slip by them easily.