Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden & His Political Fingers.
When 'Creepy Joe' stands and tells you that the culture needs changing in the USA, what he really
means is your culture, not his.

The cliche during the 2016 Presidential election was: "They accuse you of the things they do"
and nothing is more apparent for this quote than Biden's behavior around young women and girls.

He's one of the Establishment, where accepted personal conduct is not needed and merely a tool
of control the plebeians that serve his needs. You are lesser than him and his ilk, a point of view
that -to the elite, is as factual as air and water.

Quote:Joe Biden: Second woman accuses ex-VP of unwanted touching

'A second woman has accused former US Vice-President Joe Biden of inappropriate touching,
as the leading Democrat mulls a White House bid. Amy Lappos said Mr Biden had touched her
face with both hands and rubbed noses with her a decade ago.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5543]

The allegation comes after another women, Lucy Flores, said Mr Biden kissed her on the back of
her head at a campaign event. Mr Biden has said he did not believe he has ever acted inappropriately.

The former Delaware senator, who served as Barack Obama's vice-president in 2009-17, is seen as a
possible frontrunner in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

What do his accusers say?
Ms Lappos, a 43-year-old former aide to a Democratic congressman, said Mr Biden touched her
inappropriately at a fundraiser in a private home in Hartford, Connecticut, in 2009.

She told the Hartford Courant the then vice-president entered the kitchen to thank a group of aides,
before wrapping both hands around Ms Lappos' face and pulling her in to rub noses with her.

Ms Lappos called on Mr Biden not to run for the White House, saying: "Uninvited affection is not okay.
Objectifying women is not okay."
Ms Flores' allegations first appeared on Friday in an article she wrote for The Cut magazine. Ms Flores
was running as the Democratic candidate for Nevada's lieutenant governor in 2014 when Mr Biden flew
in to support her bid.

As she prepared to go on stage, Ms Flores say Mr Biden placed two hands on her shoulders from behind,
smelled her hair then planted "a big slow kiss on the back of my head".

How has Mr Biden responded?
Asked about the new allegation, a spokesman for Mr Biden referred reporters to a statement he issued on Sunday.
"In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions
of affection, support and comfort. And not once -never -did I believe I acted inappropriately," it read.

"But we have arrived at an important time when women feel they can and should relate their experiences, and men
should pay attention. And I will," he added. On Monday a spokesman also accused "right wing trolls" of presenting
harmless images of Mr Biden interacting with women as evidence of inappropriate touching.

What's been the reaction?
A number of candidates for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination have backed Ms Flores.

Senator Elizabeth Warren said Mr Biden "needs to give an answer", and Senator Amy Klobuchar said that in politics
"people raise issues and they have to address them".

Who will take on Trump in 2020?
Some supporters though have defended him. Cynthia Hogan, a former aide to the vice-president, told the New York
Times that Mr Biden "treated us with respect and insisted that others do the same".
An ally of Mr Biden told CNN he was not reconsidering a run for the White House following the allegations but stressed
he was yet to make a decision...'
BBC:

Watch the video, Biden ALWAYS pulls the girls from the family to be next to him.
In the age of extreme political-correctness, wouldn't you think his PR-people would have warned him
of his physical actions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here's what Dilley had to say about Creepy Uncle Joe.  He has a unique way with describing him.   tinylaughing

The Bigger question is,,,,, What did Nancy Pelosi say about Touchy/Feely Biden!

Where is Rep. Anna Eshoo as well as Sen. Dianne Feinstein the two who basically called Brett Kavanaugh a Rapist!!??  smallveryupset Why are those so Silent,,, is it because Joe Biden is a Democrat!!!??? minusculebonker
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]