Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York...
MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York; unvaccinated citizens banned from all public places, including schools, churches, malls, sidewalks, public transit and voting locations.

We have New York on the east coast and California on the west coast.  Between the two, I don't know which one will go under first. They both are trying desperately to impose what appears to be Communism onto the public. That's what it is when the rights and freedom of the people are taken away.

It's time to wake up America and see how "they" are slowly infiltrating our government. If people don't push back now, it will be too late. These laws will gain power into other states as time goes by, then they will be too powerful to overturn.

Are you going to roll over and go back to sleep, or are you going to fight for the freedom that our ancestors died for in battle so you would have them?

Source

[Image: Public-Banned-Police-State.jpg]

Quote:Health Freedom Alert: Medical martial law has been rolled out in Rockland County, New York, where unvaccinated citizens are now barred from all public places — including schools, sidewalks, malls, churches and public transportation — all under the absurd quack science fraud that claims measles is only spread by unvaccinated people. In truth, the measles vaccine spreads the measles through “viral shedding” and improperly weakened viral strains. If the measles vaccine really worked, why would vaccinated people have anything to fear from the unvaccinated, anyway?

They don't tell you this, do they, that measles is spread through "viral shedding"?  It's the people who get the vaccines that are causing the outbreak to begin with. That's not to mention all the illegals rushing into our country bringing god knows what that makes us sick.

Quote:“Effective at the stroke of midnight, Wednesday, anyone who is under 18 years of age and unvaccinated against the measles will be barred from public places until this declaration expires in 30 days or until they receive the MMR vaccination,” reports NBC New York. County officials told NBC New York that they would “not chase people down,” yet are threatening six months of jail for anyone found to be in violation of the tyrannical declaration.

This declaration of medical martial law would ban unvaccinated people from public transit and voting locations. With Democrats now pushing to lower the voting age to 16, this medical police state declaration would bar unvaccinated youth from being able to vote unless they are vaccinated. They are also being denied access to public education, public transit and entering all government buildings.

A "tyrannical declaration" is exactly what it is, and this belongs in China, not the United States!

Quote:Notably, the government can mandate new vaccines at any time, then claim those new vaccines must also be injected into everyone at gunpoint, then banning those who don’t comply from leaving their own homes. Effectively, this new mandate makes people prisoners in their own homes unless they obey the government’s insane, anti-science vaccination mandates rooted in Big Pharma corruption and the routine bribery of doctors and public health officials.

Again, there it is in black and white; it's all rooted in Big Pharma corruption. It's all about the money!  Are you ready for a police state? Are you ready to have a gun pointed in your face and jailed if you don't have a vaccine?

Quote:It’s also clear that citizens will soon be required to carry “vaccine ID cards” to prove their compliance with ever-expanding government mandates that now threaten the health and safety of tens of millions of children in the USA alone. “Show me your vaccine papers” is the new mantra, and this pilot program in Rockland will be rolled out across the entire country unless there is strong push back against it.

When I was young, most all kids got the measles. They were sick for maybe a week, then they got over it. It was a boost to their immune system... the natural way. Once you had it, you never got it again... no poisonous vaccine required.

Now, Big Pharma is using this childhood disease to put more cash into their pockets and FORCE people to get the vaccine.
Wonder what else is in the shot that is making them fight so hard to ensure the public gets it?   minusculethinking

If you do a little research, you can find the answer, but it might be more than some are ready to hear. These people are sick and evil, and they use the public to do experiments on all the time, without our knowledge or consent.  Are you ready to learn the truth?
I can see both sides of this.
Tuberculosis I believe is a necessary test and Polio vaccination I believe is a must.
The other vaccinations should be considered a must in the populated areas of illegals.
The local housing areas with illegals are very overcrowded with 3 or 4 families living in 2 or 3 bedroom houses and with school age children.

I think if you look back during the last eight or ten years, the outbreak of the Mumps and Measles and Whooping Cough increased with the influx of Illegals. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-31-2019, 05:06 PM)guohua Wrote: I can see both sides of this.
Tuberculosis I believe is a necessary test and Polio vaccination I believe is a must.
The other vaccinations should be considered a must in the populated areas of illegals.
The local housing areas with illegals are very overcrowded with 3 or 4 families living in 2 or 3 bedroom houses and with school age children.

I think if you look back during the last eight or ten years, the outbreak of the Mumps and Measles and Whooping Cough increased with the influx of Illegals. JMHO

I agree with what you said, but this martial law is only about getting the measles vaccination; a disease that will only strengthen the immune system. People get over this; it's not a death sentence... not a situation that would call for martial law, IMO.  

If it continues, I'm sure they will see a clear path to adding more to the list until we are all injected with lord only knows for other "diseases".
I'm afraid that I too, can see both sides.
If we omit any conspiratorial anthem to what Big Pharma could possibly be getting up to,
constantly telling people that taking medicine via advertising and society's ingrained belief
that someone else will 'fix things', assures that we will constantly look to the medical
establishment for levels of healing.

Even if that ailment is all in the mind.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I met a woman about 20 years ago who since very young has been plagued with illness and wheel chair bound just because her mother did not believe in getting her child the anti  polio vaccine.
Like most people i try to see both sides, but I always seem to remember this woman
Yes, Polio is a Must!
I believe now with all the illegals infiltrating our Schools and Shopping Center and Fast Food places, you need to be checked for Tuberculosis (TB) every year.
Quote:Because illegal immigrants, unlike those who are legally admitted for permanent residence, undergo no medical screening to assure that they are not bearing contagious diseases, the rapidly swelling population of illegal aliens in our country has also set off a resurgence of contagious diseases that had been totally or nearly eradicated by our public health system.

According to Dr. Laurence Nickey, director of the El Paso heath district “Contagious diseases that are generally considered to have been controlled in the United States are readily evident along the border ... The incidence of tuberculosis in El Paso County is twice that of the U.S. rate.

Dr. Nickey also states that leprosy, which is considered by most Americans to be a disease of the Third World, is readily evident along the U.S.-Mexico border and that dysentery is several times the U.S. rate ... People have come to the border for economic opportunities, but the necessary sewage treatment facilities, public water systems, environmental enforcement, and medical care have not been made available to them, causing a severe risk to health and well being of people on both sides of the border.”
Source
Leprosy!!!!????  minusculewtf
How do you protect your children from Leprosy?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm not saying ALL vaccines given when us older people were young were bad, but I think the ones they give today are. It seems the large corporations have chosen the U.S. to be their guinea pigs. I don't know if the vaccines they give across the pond even have the same ingredients as ours.
Lots of people have complained with developing allergies after getting a vaccine, and I know so many young people who have digestive issues, which I believe are caused from the GMO foods they eat.

He mentioned the Hepatitis B vaccine causing brain damage. That's scary, because I was forced to get this vaccine at my last job. tinyhuh

Here is a video from SGT Report that discusses vaccines at the 21:08 mark.  If you really are interested in learning about this, watch it.  Also, he mentions a You Tube channel titled, The HighWire, if you REALLY want to learn the dangers of vaccines, subscribe to that channel. 

Once again I remind you, the vaccines they give us today aren't the same we received before the evil pharmaceutical companies of today took over.

I think the problem is that if a vaccine saves millions and millions of people but kills a few and makes a few others sick people only see the bad. Nothing is a good for all of us, no meds are good for all of us, so we have to find a % of deaths and sickness that is acceptable to save millions and millions.
What that % is , well thats the big question