Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Spot a Liar - Verbal and Body Clues
Kevin Shipp, a recovering CIA agent, goes over the psychological and verbal clues to look for when someone is lying. 
He says this is the second video in his series, but I couldn't find the first one.  (Maybe you can find it if you'd like to hear it.)
He says there will be more to follow. If I see them, I'll post them here as they become available.

I've always loved psychology and learning about human behavior, so this was very interesting to me.
I learned a lot about human behavior in a course I took in college, and then learned more about deceptive behaviors in my training where I used to work. I find it fascinating.

There are many good videos on YT that teach people what to look for, but Kevin teaches this course to other high-level officials, so I thought he would be a good instructor for you.

Kevin Shipp, a recovering CIA agent,,,,     tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-23-2019, 09:35 PM)guohua Wrote: Kevin Shipp, a recovering CIA agent,,,,     tinysure

Yes, that's how he always introduces himself.   minusculebiggrin
I think the sure signs of a liar is some one who wants to be the President of the USA and has a dog named "Checkers"  or a President of the USA why says " I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Good news guys, getting a BJ is not classed as sex
(03-24-2019, 10:39 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I think the sure signs of a liar is some one who wants to be the President of the USA and has a dog named "Checkers"  or a President of the USA why says " I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

I've been married for years.... what's a BJ???? tinysurprised
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-23-2019, 06:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Kevin Shipp, a recovering CIA agent, goes over the psychological and verbal clues to look for when someone is lying. 
He says this is the second video in his series, but I couldn't find the first one.  (Maybe you can find it if you'd like to hear it.)
He says there will be more to follow. If I see them, I'll post them here as they become available.

I've always loved psychology and learning about human behavior, so this was very interesting to me.
I learned a lot about human behavior in a course I took in college, and then learned more about deceptive behaviors in my training where I used to work. I find it fascinating.

There are many good videos on YT that teach people what to look for, but Kevin teaches this course to other high-level officials, so I thought he would be a good instructor for you.

I couldn't get the video to play... says it's "unavailable". :(

I did find his youtube channel, but I don't see this video there.... strange!
Can you quote the exact title of the video please? and I'll search for it that way.
cheers
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-25-2019, 12:48 PM)gordi Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 10:39 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I think the sure signs of a liar is some one who wants to be the President of the USA and has a dog named "Checkers"  or a President of the USA why says " I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

I've been married for years.... what's a BJ???? tinysurprised

Well if you have been married for THAT long,  minusculebiggrin
(03-25-2019, 12:51 PM)gordi Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 06:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Kevin Shipp, a recovering CIA agent, goes over the psychological and verbal clues to look for when someone is lying. 

I couldn't get the video to play... says it's "unavailable". :(

I did find his youtube channel, but I don't see this video there.... strange!
Can you quote the exact title of the video please? and I'll search for it that way.
cheers
G

"HTSL 2" was the name of the video, but don't bother looking it up, You Tube has removed it from their platform.  You Tube, Twitter, Facebook, and Google are banning lots of Conservatives and Patriots now. They don't want ANY message from ANYONE who doesn't support the Deep State New World Order to have a voice to reach the public.

And POOF! it was gone.

I reckon it must have had something in it that TPTB didn't want folks to know...

... on the positive side, I suppose we now know what happened to the first video that you couldn't find!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’