Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What did he see?
Ok, what do you think this pilot can see only with the use of night vision goggles?
A UFO using it's cloaking device or maybe the Secret Space Force or our Military using a Cloaking device?
Quote:Air Controller Wowed By Pilot's Ability To See Mystery Object Over Las Vegas With Night Vision (Updated)

An air ambulance pilot was flying west of Las Vegas when something odd caught his night vision goggle aided eye. We have the audio of his report.

I couldn't find what this was an update too.
Quote:Around 9pm local time on Saturday, March 16th, 2019, an air ambulance helicopter was flying roughly 15 miles west of central Last Vegas when something odd caught his aided eye.
During an exchange with an air traffic controller, the pilot of Mercy Air 21, an Agusta 119 Koala helicopter, noted spotting an unidentified object some distance from his position and only he was likely able to see it in the darkness as he was wearing night vision goggles (NVGs).

The controller responded that he had nothing on radar in the area where he was seeing the object, but when he heard the pilot could only see it through his NVGs, he responded with amazement. 
Listen here: https://soundcloud.com/aircraftspots/las-vegas-ufo
Quote:The controller responds saying he doesn't see it, but that doesn't mean there isn't something out there. The pilot then informs him that he has night vision goggles on and that he can only see it through the goggles. The controller seems pretty amazed with the pilot's capabilities, responding "oooh that's awesome."
tinybighuh
Read the article here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Being that it was flying over Las Vegas, there's not telling why it was there.  A secret mission perhaps?

I don't know, but I tend to believe the majority of UFOs seen today are human-made.   That's not to say that real ET craft doesn't exist, it just means they have already done what they wanted to do here and we are now capable of space travel, so they don't need to visit us as often now.
(03-18-2019, 05:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Being that it was flying over Las Vegas, there's not telling why it was there.  A secret mission perhaps?

I don't know, but I tend to believe the majority of UFOs seen today are human-made.   That's not to say that real ET craft doesn't exist, it just means they have already done what they wanted to do here and we are now capable of space travel, so they don't need to visit us as often now.
I agree.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]