Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MS-13 Strikes Again!
I'm sure MS-13 does dirty deeds a lot more than we hear about, but it's only the very worst the MSM deems as news worthy.  This time what we're allowed to learn is that they are accused of stabbing a 16 year old 100 times, then setting the body on fire.

Here are your lovable humans, Nancy!!  Come give them a hug for a "job well done"!   smallfit

Quote:Maryland police say five MS-13 gang members stabbed one of their own 100 times and drove the body to Virginia where they set it on fire.

The victim of the brutal attack was a 16-year-old high school student. Cops identified Jacson Pineda-Chicas this week after releasing a photo of a tattoo on his left arm, Tribune Media reported.

His body was found dumped on the side of the road in Stafford, Va., March 9.
Police in Prince George’s County said in a news release that the teen was killed in a home 60 miles away in Landover Hills, Md., that belonged to the leader of a Virgina MS-13 clique.

Cops charged the clique leader Jose Ordonez-Zometa, 29, with participating in the murder.
The other suspects and Pineda-Chicas drove to Ordonez-Zometa's home for a meeting March 8, police said.
“To hear somebody was stabbed 100 times, per the medical examiner, pretty much speaks for itself how violent the attack would have been,” Maj. Brian Reilly said Friday at a news conference.

He said invesitgators still don’t know why Pineda-Chicas was targeted for death by his friends.

Well, knowing a little about how gangs work, I'd say they killed him because he didn't complete a job they sent him on, he ratted to someone about the gang, he wanted out,  or else he was used to initiate other new members into the gang.

Quote:NBC 4 Washington reported speaking on Thursday to Pineda-Chicas’ mother who said her son was being threatened after saying he didn’t want to be an MS-13 gang member anymore.
The woman, who was not identified, told the station that when his gang pals accused him of talking to cops, they threatened to kill his family. He told them to kill him instead.

"He had to take knives to defend himself, and screwdrivers,” she told the station. “He had razors and he told me, 'Mom, I'm going to defend myself with them, but it's not going to be enough.'"
She said they fled El Salvador after her son was forced to join MS-13 there.

Police said the others suspects in the case were Jonathan Castillo-Rivera, 20; Kevin Rodriguez-Flores, 18; Christian Martinez-Ramirez, 16, and Jose Hernandez-Garcia, 25.
MS-13 members accused of stabbing 16-year-old 100 times, setting body on fire

This is who Nancy and the Dem's want to allow to come into our country!  I get so frustrated that people on the left won't open their eyes and see how badly we need a wall.  smalltappinghead

That's a different topic, but if we leave our borders open, we're only asking for more of these demons to enter.  What if the next person they kill is your loved one?  Will you be fighting for them to enter then? 

Will you?!!   tinyok

A word to teens...  DO NOT join a gang because you "think it's cool", or you "just want to belong".  You'll grow up one day and those things won't matter. If you join a hard-line gang like MS-13, you'll NEVER get out unless it's in a body bag like this boy.
Think about it before you take that final step into a world that doesn't allow any turning back.