Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Spygate Scandal
For those who don't like to read through long articles, here's a video that goes through the timeline of events discovered in the newly released documents.

Mark Meadows: 'Additional documents' spell 'trouble' for ex-officials in Durham investigation

Quote:White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said he has seen "additional" documents that are pertinent to U.S. Attorney John Durham's criminal inquiry into the Russia investigation.

Meadows, a former congressional investigator, told Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday that he does not have an update on Durham's work but noted that these records he has viewed reflect poorly on top FBI officials who were involved in the origins of the operation looking into ties between President Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia.

"Additional documents that I’ve been able to review say that a number of the players, the Peter Strzoks, the Andy McCabes, the James Comeys, and even others in the administration previously are in real trouble because of their willingness to participate in an unlawful act and I use the word unlawful at best, it broke all kinds of protocols and at worst people should go to jail as I mentioned previously," Meadows said.

So far, Durham has charged one person with criminal wrongdoing in his investigation. A former FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, pleaded guilty last month to a false statements charge for fraudulently altering a CIA email during the process of the bureau seeking a court's permission to renew an order to wiretap a former Trump campaign adviser.

Meadows was interviewed after Strzok, the former FBI agent who helped open the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, has defended the bureau's inquiry and argued the president was "compromised" by Russia during a media blitz for his new book.

Meadows said the documents don't back up Strzok, who was fired from the bureau in 2018 after anti-Trump text messages he sent to a colleague came to light.

Trump has "encouraged not only declassification, but full transparency. He has nothing to hide," Meadows said. "I can tell you, it’s real easy for Peter Strzok to go on 60 Minutes when he doesn’t have to raise his right hand and tell the truth. In all of this interview, I can tell you this. It’s not backed up by the facts. It’s not backed up by documents that I’ve seen. And ultimately, his house of cards will come falling down."

Source

Will we be seeing more indictments soon?   Stay tuned.   minusculebiggrin
This is the best description of the timeline of events involved in the Spygate Scandal that I've heard yet. She really goes into detail about things I'm sure some of you didn't know before. When she's done, you can't help but see the truth.
It was all a lie!  ALL of it.

Find out who the guilty parties are at the very top!

Quote:[/url][Image: caAYDR3O_bigger.jpg]

Barbara (Flynn) Redgate #WhoLeakedGenFlynn @BarbaraRedgate
[url=https://twitter.com/BarbaraRedgate]
Flynn Family Statement- September 25, 2020:

Evidence Of Massive Corruption By Obama-Biden FBI DOJ & SCO Pour From Just Released Documents Exposing Targeting Of General Flynn-To “Get Trump” We Demand Justice Now

[Image: EiygmzUUMAALSPd?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EiygmzVUcAA1IND?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: 27321064eb7f334d83d7c3be059a673efdff2924...0132cc.png]
Quote:Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has been authorized by President Trump to declassify this week highly sensitive evidence that shows the FBI had immediate warning signs that its Russia collusion probe was based on flawed evidence and a political dirty trick launched by Hillary Clinton’s campaign.  

Officials told Just the News the evidence to be made public will provide the underlying materials supporting Ratcliffe’s revelation last week that U.S. intelligence referred to the FBI in fall 2016 – that Hillary Clinton had ordered her 2016 campaign to concoct a false narrative that Democratic rival Donald Trump was colluding with Moscow.

The officials said the information could be released as early as Tuesday. Trump gave the instructions while in the hospital over the weekend for coronavirus treatment, they also said.

The officials said the information could be released as early as Tuesday. Trump gave the instructions while in the hospital over the weekend for coronavirus treatment, they also said.
Source

I'll keep my eyes open for anything that comes out today. In the meantime, did you see Ratcliffe's letter?

[Image: 27321064eb7f334d83d7c3be059a673efdff2924...0132cc.png]
Still looking for a link to the actual documents. In the mean time, here is a good article to read through:

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

Ahh, actually, part of the document can be read at the bottom of the article.   :tinybiggrin
[Image: EjqtXPVWAAMNFNV?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EjqutKZWoAEdwii?format=jpg&name=large]

There you have it in black and white. Hillary was behind the whole Russia, Russia, Russia debacle to smear Pres. Trump and take eyes off her email scandal.
People on the Left should be upset at how they were lied to and how the media brainwashed them against a good man who is trying his hardest to save our country.

I'll leave it right here.
Baby steps.
Sometimes it takes baby steps to wake up.
Tore and Millie go through the Spygate scandal and put it all in perspective with some details some of you may not know.

Here is an EXCELLENT read that could show that Julian Assange is innocent of hacking the DNC.

It's very long, going step by step through the Spygate Scandal and the players, so I'm just going to leave the link for you to read:  CD Media Exclusive- Meet Alice! The DNC Hacker That Clears Julian Assange

(Could this be the "Alice" that Q was referring to in the Q posts?)   minusculethinking
I haven't come across a link to the documents, but I haven't really looked. If anyone has it, please post it here.

Here is the link to the "just released" 574 foia documents. These include a number of Chris Steele and Hunter Biden documents.   Virtual Reading Room
Quote:U.S. Attorney John Durham is seeking a prison sentence of up to six months for Kevin Clinesmith, a former FBI lawyer who pleaded guilty to altering an email from the CIA regarding former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.
Durham asked a federal judge in a court filing on Thursday to sentence Clinesmith to a jail term “between the middle and upper end” of what federal sentencing guidelines recommend for the crime of making false statements in writing.
Clinesmith pleaded guilty to the charge on Aug. 19. He admitted to adding a phrase to a June 2017 email from a CIA employee who had provided information about Page’s relationship with the agency.

Page served as an “operational contact” for the CIA from 2008 to 2013.

Clinesmith contacted the CIA regarding Page as part of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation into the Trump campaign’s possible ties to the Russian government.

Clinesmith, who also worked on the special counsel’s team, forwarded his altered email to an FBI analyst who was putting together an application to renew a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against Page.

Clinesmith’s email edit was discovered by the Justice Department, which was investigating the FBI’s FISA warrants against Page as well as the validity of the Crossfire Hurricane probe.

To date, this is the only arrest that's come from this treasonous act. Hopefully, there will be many more now that Barr has assigned Durham as Special Counsel. This gives Durham the right to prosecute.

Read more on the above story here: Source
Don't know where to put this, so I'll just add it here.  Over six thousand new sealed indictments added in the past month.

[Image: EokIhvOXIAAkBbJ?format=jpg&name=medium]
I'm not sure if this is true guys, I'm just posting in case it is. Let's wait for more info to come out.

Lin Wood posted this, then the tweet below was posted. More on Twitter.

Quote:[/url][Image: chKpVWxV_bigger.jpg]

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
[url=https://twitter.com/LLinWood]
Merry Christmas! What a day! Adam Schiff not having a good Christmas. Bomb in Nashville hit AT&T center causing internet & power outages in SE. Police all night at WH. Cyberattack on an Air Force base. Not reported by MSM.

Please, dear lord, let it be true!

[Image: EqHspqgW4AAheiF?format=jpg&name=large]
If President Trump declassifies EVERYTHING, there will be much more than just the Spygate scandal. I hope he releases it soon! The clock is ticking!

[Image: ErPOMTiXUAEhdbn?format=jpg&name=large]
After everything the Anons learned about the people who committed crimes in the Spygate scandal, only one has been charged so far, and he gets probation.   smallnotamused

Quote:Kevin Clinesmith has been sentenced to PROBATION.

Alter an email, lie to the FBI supervisor, cause the gov't to lie to the FISA Court: PROBATION!

angermanagementneeded
(01-29-2021, 08:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: After everything the Anons learned about the people who committed crimes in the Spygate scandal,
only one has been charged so far, and he gets probation. 
The safety-net is in place now and pressure will be brought to bear on turning down the volume
of others identified.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I suppose dropping this off here is a good place.  Read the thread in the link. 

OK, this is remarkable spin... Supernova level off-the-charts spin. And the NYT is counting on 99% of the population not knowing the full background of what was happening in the DOJ in 2018