Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Spygate Scandal
RedPill78 is a good news source for those who wish to not follow the fake news media anymore.

Sara Carter lays out a timeline of Barr's news briefing this morning on "Trump Collusion". 

IT'S OVER, DEMS!  MOVE ON!       minusculebonker   tinylaughing 

Quote:WikiLeaks: Russian Efforts To Publish Clinton and DNC Emails
10:43 a.m. EST: Attorney General William Barr also discussed Russia’s efforts to publish the “stolen emails and documents on the Internet.”

The Special counsel found that after the GRU disseminated some of the stolen documents to entities that it controlled, DC Leaks and Guccifer2, the GRU transferred some of the stolen materials to WikiLeaks for publication. WikiLeaks then made a series of document dumps,” Barr added.

Barr said the special counsel also investigated whether any member, or affiliate of the Trump campaign encouraged or otherwise played a role in these dissemination efforts under applicable law, publication of these types of material would not be criminal unless the publisher also participated in the underlying hacking conspiracy.”

The special counsel, however, did not find that “any person associated with the Trump campaign illegally participated in the dissemination of the materials,” Barr said.

Barr added that “finally, the special counsel investigated a number of links or contacts between the Trump campaign officials and individuals connected with the Russian government during the 2016 presidential campaign. After reviewing these contacts the special counsel did not find any conspiracy to violate U.S. law involving Russian linked persons or any persons associated with the Trump campaign.”

“So that’s the bottom line, after nearly two years of investigation, thousands of subpoenas, hundreds of warrants and witness interviews the special counsel confirmed that the Russian government sponsored efforts to illegally interfere with the 2016 presidential election but did not find that the Trump campaign or other Americans colluded in those efforts,” he added.

10:26 a.m. EST: Attorney General William Barr’s statements on debunked Russia collusion with President Trump and his 2016 campaign.

“But thanks to the special counsel’s thorough investigation we now know that the Russian operatives who perpetrated these schemes did not have the cooperation of President Trump or the Trump campaign, or knowing assistance of any other American for that matter. That is something that all Americans can and should be grateful to have confirmed.

Two Main Efforts By the Russian Government To Interfere In 2016 Election
Barr stated at DOJ press conference: “The special counsel’s report outlines two main efforts by the Russian government to influence the 2016 elections. First the report details efforts by the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a Russian company with close ties to the Russian government to sow social discord among American voters through disinformation and social media operations. Following a thorough investigation of this disinformation campaign the special counsel brought charges  in federal court against several Russian nationals and entities for their respective roles in this scheme. Those charges remain pending and the individual defendants remain at large. But the special counsel found no evidence that any American, including anyone associated with Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government or the IRA in this illegal scheme. Indeed, as the report states ‘the investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. person knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.’

Barr noted that the special counsel’s report also “details efforts by the Russian military officials associated with the GRU, the Russian military intelligence organization to hack into computers and steal documents and emails from individuals associated with the Democratic  party and Hillary Clinton’s campaign for the purpose of eventually publicizing these documents.”

After a full investigation by special counsel prosecutors charges were brought on Russian military officers for their role in the hacking of Clinton and DNC emails, Barr noted.
“Those charges are still pending and the defendants remain at large,” he added. “There was no evidence of the Trump campaign collusion with the Russian government’s hacking.

10:18 a.m. EST: Attorney General William Barr said the full redacted report issued by Special Counsel Robert Mueller will be made available to the public after it is received by Congress. He noted that the report’s redactions were made by the intelligence community, Mueller’s team of prosecutors and those in the DOJ and that no-one outside of that community has viewed the fully redacted report. The redactions were made to protect sources and methods and ongoing litigation in the Southern District of New York, as well as Roger Stone’s case.

10:00 a.m. EST: After nearly two years of the investigations into alleged collusion between the Russian government and President Trump’s campaign special counsel prosecutors, many of whom were registered Democrats, found no evidence that either Trump or anyone associated with his campaign conspired with Russia. Robert Mueller’s team did, however, find evidence that the Hillary Clinton emails published by WikiLeaks in 2016 were delivered by Russian military spies to Julian Assange’s publication, according to Attorney General William Barr, who was flanked to his left by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

“The special counsel’s report states that it is ‘investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,'” said Barr, as he read his notes from a podium. “Im sure Americans share my concern about the efforts of the Russian government’s to interfere in our election. As the special counsel report makes clear, the Russian government sought to interfere in our election process.”

Further, Barr noted in his 20 plus minute presser that WikiLeaks is not guilty of publishing the documents as there was no evidence that Assange’s team actively participated in the hack into the Democratic National Committee’s server or phishing schemes.

As for obstruction, Barr emphasized that there was no evidence that President Trump obstructed justice in the investigation and instead, did not use his executive privilege to interfere in any part of the investigation.
smallgreensmoker
Here is the Mueller Report for those who have been waiting patiently to read it:   PDF 

https://t.co/EW8i218zrv
The Democrats called on their Hero Mueller to save that Day [Image: giphy.gif]

Barr received the report and found it to be Empty of Content or Scandals  [Image: U1deo2X.gif]
Told N. Pelosi [Image: giphy.gif]

Leaving the Educated Americans saying to the Politicians  [Image: url-17.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Katie G. takes on the Mueller report and the latest Q posts to show us some very important facts the public needs to understand that you may have missed. It's VERY important everyone understands the scope of what's happened.

I know it's Easter, and most people are with family today, but please take time to watch this when you have time.

TN-Homesteader breaks down a section of the Mueller Report #2 and shows how word play is used to lead the narrative, to throw the media and the Lefties a bone to chew on so they can continue to harass the President of the United States and sow the seed that he is guilty of obstruction in the mind of the "haters". 
They'll do anything to try to impeach Pres. Trump so they can get their New World Order puppets back in power.

Watch this and learn how the game is played. Open your eyes and see the truth!

As Q told us several months ago, Rod Rosenstein is on his way out, effective May 11. 
Many people have been confused trying to figure out if he was a white hat, gray hat, or black hat. If we judge by the letter he wrote to the President, he was a white hat involved in a sting operation.

Quote:In his resignation letter to Trump, Rosenstein paid tribute to the Justice Department’s accomplishments and to Trump himself, even praising the sense of humor of a man who once retweeted an image that showed Rosenstein and other officials jailed for treason.

“I am grateful to you for the opportunity to serve; for the courtesy and humor you often display in our personal conversations; and for the goals you set in your inaugural address: patriotism, unity, safety, education, and prosperity, because ‘a nation exists to serve its citizens,’” Rosenstein wrote to Trump.

Rosenstein’s departure had been expected following the confirmation of William Barr as attorney general. Barr praised Rosenstein on Monday for having “navigated many challenging situations with strength, grace, and good humor.” The White House nominated a replacement for the No. 2 slot, Deputy Transportation Secretary Jeffrey Rosen, weeks ago.

Your Voice America does a great opinion piece on his resignation:

I think they are right; RR had to resign so he could legally give testimony in the upcoming trials.  

Let the dominoes fall.   tinycool
Thanks for the video and it discusses what I've been saying for some time.
Either Donald Trump is the smartest crook ever that made sure from his youth, that no loose-ends,
nothing that can taint him in years to come and nothing to a public will doubt him for, was cleaned-up
immediately and evidence destroyed.

Or...
He's just some businessman who's done well in his life.

In this current climate, those in the swamp are saying the NSA, FBI, CIA and the all the security services around
the world are crap... simply useless and should be closed down. Why...? Because Donald Trump outwitted all of 'em.

Or...
There was no evidence of what he's accused of.

It's not Trump they're insulting.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Imagine my surprise!   smallnotamused 

Quote:The FBI lost notes from a 2015 meeting with people from the office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), according to newly released FBI records on the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s alleged mishandling of classified information.

The news raises concern that some information about an explosive lead passed by the ICIG to the FBI now might be lost.

mediumfacepalm 

Sigh...

Katie G. does a deep dive into the origins of Spygate.  This is a looooooooong one, so go grab some coffee, or drink of your choice and listen up. 

I'll post the second video when she posts it later, probably tomorrow.
I'll also post the link under the video to the Neon Revolt article she discusses in her video.

Here is Katie G.'s part two video from above.  Enjoy! 

Thank You @"Mystic Wanderer" 
Interesting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Rep. Doug Collins has released the remaining interview transcripts from @JudiciaryGOP’s investigation into decisions made at the Department of Justice and FBI.

Check them out! 

Another fine example of how -over many years, the general public have been trained to assume that
those they choose to govern and seek the well-being of their country, were conned all the way.

Being in Government means lining one's pocket by bowing to those who want certain agendas and
having the cash to pay for them to be implemented. The fawning media are always just too-eager to
remind the same public how dumb they are in having a personal point of view.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-21-2019, 08:07 AM)BIAD Wrote: Another fine example of how -over many years, the general public have been trained to assume that
those they choose to govern and seek the well-being of their country, were conned all the way.

Being in Government means lining one's pocket by bowing to those who want certain agendas and
having the cash to pay for them to be implemented. The fawning media are always just too-eager to
remind the same public how dumb they are in having a personal point of view.

A friend of mine who just came back from England was surprised how well programmed the people are. Its a big no no to have a personal point of view and every one seemed to be very careful what they say. Its a bit like the old USSR, be careful what you say, never trust your work mates, take drink and drugs to deal with the stress.
It seems the new "in" is to have a waistline bigger than your IQ.
Me i dont think thats true, I believe the Brits still have the anger that is needed to start a change for the better
Lots of good news sources coming out with their own website, or YT channel; allows us to hear what's happening without having to listen to the opinion pieces and propaganda shills on main stream media.  When I get more time, I'm going to put up a thread with all the different news sources I pay attention to so people can get away from the fake news media and hear the truth.

Quote:...members of Italian intelligence found a target in Occhionero, a Republican-sympathizer who had two servers for his company, Westland Securities, located in America. One was in Washington State, and the other in West Virginia.

The plan was for Italian Intelligence to hack into these servers, plant classified emails from Hillary’s servers inside these servers on American soil, and then alert the FBI.

The FBI would then raid these locations, “discover” these e-mails, investigate, link these servers to Trump…
And then force Trump to resign.

Do you understand the implications of what I’m saying here? This is like a policeman planting evidence to fabricate a crime. And if the Italian Intelligence actually has ACTUAL classified e-mails from Hillary Clinton, that’s another crime in-and-of itself.

Guys, this is absolutely EXPLOSIVE.

Whoa!  Explosive indeed!   tinywhat

Neon Revolt always gives us long detailed editorials that are packed full of real news, and this is another of his mind blowing articles.

I urge everyone to read this, pass it on to friends and family so they can see for themselves how our President was framed.  With all the divide in our country now, it's imperative people learn the truth and unite as one country now, working together.

Read the report in full here:  Operation Charlemagne, The Silent Ones, and EyePyramid. Italy’s role in Framing Trump!
Sean Hannity had a panel of researchers, reporters, and others in government offices on his hour-long show last night. I don't have cable, so I just now found it on You Tube. These people go over some of what they discovered during their digs into the FISA abuse and Russia HOAX.

One would have to wonder if the Deep State "controlled" the shooting in VA Beach last night to purposefully break in to Sean's air time; it happened twice.  
Something they didn't want the public to know?  The best was saved for last, but we didn't get to see it.   tinyok 

A big section of this video has to do with the Spy-gate Scandal. The swamp waters are getting muddier as we go, and it won't be long (hopefully) before we see these swamp creatures being arrested.  We're getting there, but you and I both know the government moves at a snail's pace.  Sigh...   smallnotamused